R.I.P SHADOW ! The man that saved 69 life from TREWAY and stop 50cent from KILLING Rick

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

2 weeks ago '13        #26
vandalizm 
Props total: 11296 11 K  Slaps total: 1460 1 K
Is this the dude who was racially harassed by the old white wino hag with the tiny dog a few months ago?

2 weeks ago '15        #27
KingKris14 
Props total: 713 713  Slaps total: 83 83
So no word on cause of death?

2 weeks ago '15        #28
DamianDragunov 
Props total: 53468 53 K  Slaps total: 8106 8 K
You can tell he didn’t like guarding the pedo...

“One moment your protecting the queen of hip hop, then your tasked at guarding another”

Where’s his post guarding the
+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #29
darkman400 
Props total: 12968 12 K  Slaps total: 4326 4 K
 Rule 336 said
I will never forget when I first joined this site and I would notice them always refer to a dude named "monster" so originally I'm thinking he's an artist because what other explanation would they have to mention him so frequently? Well turns out this n*gga is 50's muscle and fam when I found that out I knew then that something was wrong with fifty stans
When Biggie said "Whoever thought that Hip Hop would take it this far". Bodyguards having stans was what he was talking about
+19   

2 weeks ago '19        #30
darkhorse 
Props total: 127 127  Slaps total: 419 419
I don't think dude is even dead is this some kinda weird troll?

2 weeks ago '20        #31
gam3tit3 
Props total: 3001 3 K  Slaps total: 1096 1 K
50 was never going to do anything to Rozay...NOTHING...title of this post have more caps than Papoose
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #32
solo 
Props total: 11029 11 K  Slaps total: 1562 1 K
 gam3tit3 said
50 was never going to do anything to Rozay...NOTHING...title of this post have more caps than Papoose
Tell that to gunplay
+6   

2 weeks ago '04        #33
ctown33 
Props total: 2184 2 K  Slaps total: 101 101
Damn my mans musta had that bag he was hiking in “Trophy Room 1’s”. RIP tho
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #34
GrindPOWER$  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 55723 55 K  Slaps total: 10511 10 K
 TrillSwag said
On that point every single person on boxden would “snitch” given the same predicament. Majority of posters don’t even get pu**y let alone committed a serious crime in they life they def ain’t doing a 10+ year bid for they own family let alone for ppl that were extorting them. You got real mafia hit men that snitched. But square a*s boxden posters would keep it real and I think 69 music trash lmaoo

2 weeks ago '20        #35
BlacksAndLatins  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9098 9 K  Slaps total: 4575 4 K
 Coke Hogan said
So why he (Rick Ross) never retaliate for the Gunplay incident
He literally took all of Curtis's money which led to him selling the Neverland Ranch at a loss of several millions along with declaring actual bankruptcy and reduced to signing liquor bottles at Billy's Liquors.

That's plenty retaliation.

2 weeks ago '13        #36
hendrix2013  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2852 2 K  Slaps total: 835 835
His last post was about not wearing masks and dumb maga sh*t..karma is a bi*ch

2 weeks ago '13        #37
Razor Ramon 
Props total: 16212 16 K  Slaps total: 1197 1 K
 Coke Hogan said
So why he (Rick Ross) never retaliate for the Gunplay incident
 solo said
Tell that to gunplay
Why do yall stans keep sayin this.....50 beefed with kingpins, da ross sh*t wasnt no street beef where n*ggas was gonna die

Gunplay ran off from da ross/jeezy scuffle and ran into g unit. Did he take an L, yes but dont act like da n*gga got beat senseless. He was still up f*ghtin and got pepper sprayed and ran off after they jumped him. His chain fell off during the f*ght

50 was round ross kids but we know 50 wasnt gonna harm da man kids.

Otha than that, he did no damage to ross career. He made corny pimpin curly videos

Both rich, both successful. Neither was gonna risk their career tryin to k*ll the other
+2   

2 weeks ago '20        #38
BlacksAndLatins  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 9098 9 K  Slaps total: 4575 4 K
 MP2019 said

2 weeks ago '16        #39
solo 
Props total: 11029 11 K  Slaps total: 1562 1 K
 Razor Ramon said
Why do yall stans keep sayin this.....50 beefed with kingpins, da ross sh*t wasnt no street beef where n*ggas was gonna die

Gunplay ran off from da ross/jeezy scuffle and ran into g unit. Did he take an L, yes but dont act like da n*gga got beat senseless. He was still up f*ghtin and got pepper sprayed and ran off after they jumped him. His chain fell off during the f*ght

Otha than that, he did no damage to ross career. He made corny pimpin curly videos

Both rich, both successful. Neither was gonna risk their career tryin to k*ll the other
Where did I say anything about k*lling? Dude said 50 wasn’t ever gonna touch Ross, like gunplay didn’t get punched in the face, just makes no sense to me.

Gunplay ain’t get beat senseless nah but he definitely got his a*s kicked...And the whole reason Gunplay was able to get up tho was because cops pepper sprayed 50s entourage they started running off...if cops didn’t show up when they did gunplay would’ve definitely got it worse
+2   

2 weeks ago '14        #40
consigliereA 
Props total: 50748 50 K  Slaps total: 3009 3 K
R.I.P..

+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #41
LilHaitiBaby  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9993 9 K  Slaps total: 1259 1 K
Lol these lames done turned a RIP to the bodyguard post,into a 50 stans/50 haters all out beef smh.
Do y’all show your girlfriends,wives,fathers,family members the sh*t y’all be posting in these comment sections?
+12   

2 weeks ago '05        #42
rashcobar 
Props total: 12351 12 K  Slaps total: 2261 2 K
 FPOT said
If he saved 69 he Ned to rest in piss

2 weeks ago '09        #43
The Bully  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 151439 151 K  Slaps total: 31810 31 K
 Rule 336 said
I will never forget when I first joined this site and I would notice them always refer to a dude named "monster" so originally I'm thinking he's an artist because what other explanation would they have to mention him so frequently? Well turns out this n*gga is 50's muscle and fam when I found that out I knew then that something was wrong with fifty stans
The way they fellate Curtis' bodyguard is hilariously pathetic. Acting as if buddy wouldn't get dropped by a bullet to the dome just like any other human being would
+2   

2 weeks ago '17        #44
SupremeBeing5  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 13843 13 K  Slaps total: 4265 4 K
 hendrix2013 said
Sheep! You just fall in line. Clown a*s bi*ch!

No masks = maga now?

You really believe this corona mask bullsh*t??? You lost.

2 weeks ago '15        #45
GrgeClrk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 55575 55 K  Slaps total: 10686 10 K
 Razor Ramon said

Facts

2 weeks ago '20        #46
Mysticman  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11
Props total: 24559 24 K  Slaps total: 8137 8 K
 darkman400 said
Gunit stans be fans of them n*ggas bodyguards. Whats wrong with you n*ggas
Not as bad as Pac fans who be living vicariously through Pac's d*ck
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #47
D1nOnlyMrM@ 
Props total: 14133 14 K  Slaps total: 2229 2 K
 TrillSwag said
On that point every single person on boxden would “snitch” given the same predicament. Majority of posters don’t even get pu**y let alone committed a serious crime in they life they def ain’t doing a 10+ year bid for they own family let alone for ppl that were extorting them. You got real mafia hit men that snitched. But square a*s boxden posters would keep it real and I think 69 music trash lmaoo
Man I'm tired of folks saying that. I speak for myself but, I wouldn't have put myself in that situation. fu*k that ratting convo, the convo I'd how many would went with thst lie for a lil clout. Some may say they would kept it g with the gang(highly doubt that for most) I'm saying, I wouldn't have put myself with them people. I would made my lil side gig weirdo bag and chilled. They could been like asap mob, or Tyler's group, weirdos with a unique style that grabs you, but instead, he wanna be a banger to be disrespectful and utilize the gang ties for profit that he barely saw. Nah... he took every corner to make it to being a depressed rat. I would never go that route to out myself in that position so I wouldn't have to imagine being in thst final position
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #48
6Fraud  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 64676 64 K  Slaps total: 21090 21 K
 hendrix2013 said
Last story flexing a rolex and benz 550.

Life comes fast damn

2 weeks ago '14        #49
HPKill 
Props total: 1788 1 K  Slaps total: 306 306
RIP

Also Yayo’s last name ain’t the look lmao.

2 weeks ago '15        #50
satsuma  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 6557 6 K  Slaps total: 2995 2 K
 TrillSwag said
I get what you're trying to say, but you can't generalize b/c you don't know everyone on boxden. How would you know what they get or what they do. You can't make a*sumptions based off nothing.
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+46online now  46
Video inside Apr 20 - 2 Hours Ago, 15 Year Old Girl Was Shot 4x In The Chest By Ohio..
1119 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+23online now  34
Article inside Safemoon
428 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+28online now  24
Eagles Fan Edp445 full video of him getting caught at a meet up with 13 ye..
301 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside Chicago rapper tilla got his 7 yr old daughter k*lled because he p*ss o..
192 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy