Young Lebron was the greatest athlete Iíve ever seen (10 insane clips)

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+31  178
273 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
216 replies  @guap

most viewed right now
52 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 weeks ago '14        #51
Bigboi781  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 16772 16 K  Slaps total: 5489 5 K
 onelastyme said
Except no he don't jump higher not even close and he aint stronger. Wilt was way stronger than Shaq so wrong again. I dont give a sh*t about what your high school teacher said, for him to even talk about Russell in a convo about athleticism with Wilt means the opinion is stupid from the start. yall overly blow Lebron cause yall didnt watch the games yourselves. Lebron has a regular high end vertical not an elite one, he jump like Tmac not Vince, Jordan etc

So you know more than someone that literally lived in that era and watched both play? Yea, aight stay delusional. Also you act like we canít literally pull up game tape rn. Lebron is more athletic than every single person you mentioned. Wilt doesnít even look impressive on tape. His hype is based on myths and hearsay, most of which isnít even true.

Also your reading comprehension is terrible, I didnít say anything about Russell being the same athlete as Wilt but regardless Russell was literally an Olympic level athlete so you trying to act like heís a scrub athletically is rubbish. Also Wilt wasnít stronger than prime Shaq, you sound dumb lmao. Youíre basing it off a myth again that he benched 500 pounds which no one has proof of

2 weeks ago '14        #52
longliverick 
Props total: 10043 10 K  Slaps total: 5445 5 K
What he did in that fourth quarter in the Palace tho!!!!

+2   

2 weeks ago '08        #53
d3athb4dishonor 
Props total: 5435 5 K  Slaps total: 553 553
I always felt bad for Jason Terry... That n*gga was caught up in the middle and wasn't sh*t he could do.

+4   

2 weeks ago '15        #54
AmillionMo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 24194 24 K  Slaps total: 7046 7 K
 TVee said

Did you know he did this dunk like 4x in 3 different dunk contests?
+3   

2 weeks ago '15        #55
 ahmadou1 said
This is why I laugh when people say he hans't lost a step... Bruh done lost a few steps, it's just he was so far ahead of n*ggas that even in his diminished state he's an elite athlete.
He's so far ahead they still ain't caught up. He still damn near dunk on the most dudes

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '18        #56
CurryDaGoat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 22778 22 K  Slaps total: 12508 12 K
And yet he was too scared to do the dunk contest.

Dam Shame
+2   

2 weeks ago '15        #57
 chiladin708 said
LeBron is certainly one of the greatest athletes of all-time but to rank anybody would be pretty hard. Speed and power is athleticism but that's not all that athleticism is. It's not just about running fast or jumping high. It's also twisting, pulling, bending, accelerating, decelerating, core strength, stability, catching, striking, etc...

Athleticism is the ability to perform a range of movements with precision and confidence in a variety of environments, which requires competent levels of motor skills, strength, power, speed, agility, balance, coordination, and endurance. With all due respect to LeBron's elite athleticism, in his sport, he's not a better overall athlete than Michael Jordan.

Ability to perform a range of movements with precision and confidence in a variety of environments, let alone in the NBA Finals. LeBron doesn't have this level of control over his body.

This is what separates Jordan from LeBron, Kobe, T-Mac, Wade, Nique, Drexler, or other elite leapers.

LeBron is certainly stronger but that's about it. Jordan was a better leaper, quicker first step, better balance, better at hanging in the air, more flexible, had better rotational mobility, quicker laterally and rotationally,etc...

I think LeBron got higher on his peak vertical jump but Jordan could jump from farther back. LeBron's top speed on the basketball court is faster than MJ's but MJ is by far quicker. When it comes to landing both are peers but other than that I don't see LeBron checking off more areas that are considered athleticism in terms of what are the six load vectors in sports that get tested.

Jordan's ability to jump in the air and contort his body like that is far more impressive than someone running and dunking over someone. There's hundreds and hundreds of clips of Jordan dunking on people like crazy such as this where he's taking a bounce, drop step, and exploding into the air over someone 7'5:

But there's no clips of LeBron doing something like this:

And NOBODY had the athleticism to pull off something like this:
Meant to slap, you bugging. The sh*t ain't comparable and you can tell because LeBron still doing it at 36 and MJ wasn't. MJ wasn't dunking on dudes at this age, he was the fadeaway king. You talking about contorting in air? Wtf...if a dude is taller and ways 80lbs more than a dude but they doing the same or even close to the same thing, there should be no question on who's more athletic! I mean, this sh*t is ridiculous. Just to entertain you tho...

Last edited by AmillionMo; 04-08-2021 at 01:14 AM..

2 weeks ago '16        #58
fullcircle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3216 3 K  Slaps total: 467 467
 TVee said

Thatís not edited?
Heís really floating like that? Seems too perfect to have his body in the air like that wtf going on man Iím signing off

2 weeks ago '04        #59
VictoryThagr8 
Props total: 7842 7 K  Slaps total: 1535 1 K
 S PHX GOD said
grant hill is his daddy though
Grant hill never lead any team pass the first round. He didn't pass the first round until he joined Steve Nash sun.

2 weeks ago '17        #60
DeadendBoy 
Props total: 11595 11 K  Slaps total: 1264 1 K
 Binds said
I forgot how much young lebron got up that speed had n*ggas angry

He wonít fully be appreciated until after heís retired
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #61
chiladin708  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12157 12 K  Slaps total: 2346 2 K
 AmillionMo said
Meant to slap, you bugging. The sh*t ain't comparable and you can tell because LeBron still doing it at 36 and MJ wasn't. MJ wasn't dunking on dudes at this age, he was the fadeaway king. You talking about contorting in air? Wtf...if a dude is taller and ways 80lbs more than a dude but they doing the same or even close to the same thing, there should be no question on who's more athletic! I mean, this sh*t is ridiculous. Just to entertain you tho...

I stand by what I said. We don't have to agree, it's all good but to me MJ > LeBron in terms of overall athleticism. I gave you more input and you're the best retort was LeBron weighs more. Well by that logic Zion is more athletic because he's 285 doing this:

Jordan being the fadeaway king as NOTHING to do wit what we are talking about which is OVERALL athleticism. I don't need you to entertain me, those bullsh*t clips are nothing compared to what MJ was doing! I'm done with it, believe what you want. I prove my point, it's up to people to slap or dap I don't give a damn anymore.

2 weeks ago '17        #62
TROY 
Props total: 12081 12 K  Slaps total: 876 876
 mwtx said
Bron stans sure love circle jerking each other for no apparent reason.
Jesus Christ can we appreciate a generational player??? Yíall n*ggas man always wanna bi*ch about the most trivial sh*t and bringing up a gay act for no reason...

Oh and itís slapped
+2   

2 weeks ago '13        #63
Facts B  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 31868 31 K  Slaps total: 3801 3 K
Prime Derrick Rose was more athletic
+2   

2 weeks ago '09        #64
MakaveliToDon91  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 42236 42 K  Slaps total: 11387 11 K
 TVee said

Get that bald headed pu**y out of here. Nobody cares

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 weeks ago '04        #65
Javon23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 40592 40 K  Slaps total: 9303 9 K
 droid3000 said
I have to disagree. The best version of Bron was in Miami
The Lebron who got outplayed by Jason Terry and bailed out by Ray Allen. That Lebron?

2 weeks ago '04        #66
AkaiMakai 
Props total: 1442 1 K  Slaps total: 589 589
Nah if you talking about athleticism Zion is already up there with him.

Basketball skill wise tho, Lebron stepped his game up a lot over the years.
He went from a turnover machine (still has the most turnovers ever) to a decent NBA IQ.

I prefer pure basketball skill over athleticism. Lebron could and should have played football!
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #67
Rico23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 44796 44 K  Slaps total: 4043 4 K
 Javon23 said
The Lebron who got outplayed by Jason Terry and bailed out by Ray Allen. That Lebron?
Na. The Lebron u been lying about being friends with for 15+ years
+3   

2 weeks ago '04        #68
TVee 
Props total: 7612 7 K  Slaps total: 2500 2 K
 MakaveliToDon91 said
Get that bald headed pu**y out of here. Nobody cares
Big mad

2 weeks ago '04        #69
TVee 
Props total: 7612 7 K  Slaps total: 2500 2 K
 AmillionMo said
Did you know he did this dunk like 4x in 3 different dunk contests?
This is what Lebron’s dunk contest would have looked like if he wasn’t too pu**y to enter. Basic big man dunk package

Last edited by TVee; 04-08-2021 at 10:06 AM..

2 weeks ago '19        #70
Dr Imhrat Khan 
Props total: 2873 2 K  Slaps total: 416 416
 DonC said
good to be young...I used to fly like a bird few years ago too lol
And now youíre probably married to one.

Life, right?

2 weeks ago '09        #71
faceoffizhere 
Props total: 8930 8 K  Slaps total: 2175 2 K
 SSJ4 Goku said
And what about his MVP's?

The banners he help hang up?

Olympic gold?

They don't count because you don't like him, right?
Weirdos don't like basketball

2 weeks ago '16        #72
Almightyvsop 
Props total: 11532 11 K  Slaps total: 258 258
 Binds said
I forgot how much young lebron got up that speed had n*ggas angry

Bro Iím casual as fu*k to basketball so a lot of lebron athleticism I missed. Itís crazy seeing it now how raw his talent was.

Legit honest casual question tho...was Lebron always floppin like he known for now? Or is that something developed later In His career. I canít see him doing the theatrics with the aggressive play style he had when he was younger

2 weeks ago '15        #73
chiladin708  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12157 12 K  Slaps total: 2346 2 K
 hustlershope84 said
Idk man people talk about 1960s athletes as though they were so unathletic. When you had athletes in the 60s who could run sub 10 100s. So those guys were great athletes too.
Not only that they had far better stamina. West, Oscar, Wilt those guy's used to average 40+ minutes a game. Somehow people think speed and leaping ability are the only factors of athleticism! LOL Endurance is huge. WIlt was 300 pounds playing 44 minutes a game. That's scary as hell when you think about how athletic he was and the fact he didn't get tired.

2 weeks ago '19        #74
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 56593 56 K  Slaps total: 11127 11 K
 Facts B said
Prime Derrick Rose was more athletic
Stop it
Prime D rose not even more athletic than russ who had the same amount of knee surgeries still catching bodies

2 weeks ago '19        #75
FrivolousSports 
Props total: 56593 56 K  Slaps total: 11127 11 K
 chiladin708 said
Not only that they had far better stamina. West, Oscar, Wilt those guy's used to average 40+ minutes a game. Somehow people think speed and leaping ability are the only factors of athleticism! LOL Endurance is huge. WIlt was 300 pounds playing 44 minutes a game. That's scary as hell when you think about how athletic he was and the fact he didn't get tired.
The tempo back then was way slower

Wilt would walk up the court

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+83online now  14
Video inside Chloe Bailey... Top Notch baddest chick in the game
150 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+85online now  12
My boy Nasir got one with this lotion
188 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+19online now  8
Apr 18 - Chicago - 6 Year Old Girl k*lled At McDonalds Drive Thru
172 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  5
Video inside VIDEO: Whatever Happened @ Last Night's Show It's Clear- Nobody Was Get..
88 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy