WOW KP is probably being traded in the summer after this

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+25  251
222 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
209 replies  @guap

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

2 weeks ago '05        #51
Rockstar718 
Props total: 29579 29 K  Slaps total: 2522 2 K
 FrivolousSports said
Rick carlisle ain't done sh*t since that 2011 cinderella story
This.

He wasted the twlight of Dirk's career and he stopped getting the best out of players. Don't know how he still has a job.
+4   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '18        #52
CurryDaGoat  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 22775 22 K  Slaps total: 12507 12 K
 215Philly said
Shut the fu*k up, Harden gets k*lled for being a playoff choker, thats it. Yall come on here and just make up random sh*t.

n*ggas talking about passes for a guy thats 10 years older than him I hate this site
Harden was never k*lled for being overweight? Not playing defense? Ball hogging?

You dumb fu*k.

Think before you post fat boy

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '18        #53
 Number5 said
Stop it. Luka not in the same league as Harden. Go look at the stats... all of them.
How about instead of that you actually watch games ole box score watching casual

2 weeks ago '12        #54
Alectrilla 
Props total: 2276 2 K  Slaps total: 333 333
 Rockstar718 said
This.

He wasted the twlight of Dirk's career and he stopped getting the best out of players. Don't know how he still has a job.
Lol what would Knick fans know about competent coaching. Carlisle didn't waste sh*t, the front office failed Dirk. Mavs were running Monta Ellis, Parsons, OJ mayo, Yogi Ferrel, etc.. out there during Dirk's last years
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #55
Number5  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 12524 12 K  Slaps total: 6015 6 K
 CurryDaGoat said
How about instead of that you actually watch games ole box score watching casual
Stats > opinions from watching the game

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '18        #56
 Number5 said
Stats > opinions from watching the game

Thanks for proving you are a casual who doesn’t understand basketball and can’t come up with your own conclusions.

No wonder you don’t understand the luka and harden comparison

Learn the game before trying to debate.

2 weeks ago '19        #57
 CurryDaGoat said

Thanks for proving you are a casual who doesn’t understand basketball and can’t come up with your own conclusions.

You called him a white Harden. That's going too far dumbass. He doesn't have the groundbreaking stats to get that type of comparison. Nowhere near the shooter that Harden is. And hoggin the ball from the top of the key is not a Harden thing. It's just modern day basketball dummy. And it actually started before Harden with guys like Baron Davis, Steve Francis, Gilbert, etc. Harden just the king of doing it.

And if you watch the games you would know that Luka works 2x harder than Harden to get numbers that are clearly inferior bcuz they're not in the same league.

Last edited by Number5; 04-08-2021 at 01:13 AM..
+1   

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '18        #58
 Number5 said
You called him a white Harden. That's going too far dumbass. He doesn't have the groundbreaking stats to get that type of comparison. Nowhere near the shooter that Harden is. And hoggin the ball from the top of the key is not a Harden thing. It's just modern day basketball dummy. And it actually started before Harden with guys like Baron Davis, Steve Francis, Gilbert, etc. Harden just the king of doing it.

And if you watch the games you would know that Luka works 2x harder than Harden to get numbers that are clearly inferior bcuz they're not in the same league.
He doesn’t have the groundbreaking stats? . He has the best stats for anyone his age ever. Comparing him to Stevie franchise??? Haha you never saw him play they aren’t similar at all. You really know nothing about basket.

Luka is Harden lite.

Harden has the highest usage in history (before this year) so no it’s not a modern nba thing. Guess whose right behind harden in USg though...yep luka who is leading the league this year.

Yep white luka.

If you watch basketball you’d see the comparison but you only read stats, you are clueless.

2 weeks ago '21        #59
hate who  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x39
Props total: 18688 18 K  Slaps total: 19447 19 K
 CurryDaGoat said
Hes right, Luka a ball hog.
Definitely is
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #60
 CurryDaGoat said
He doesn’t have the groundbreaking stats? . He has the best stats for anyone his age ever. Comparing him to Stevie franchise??? Haha you never saw him play they aren’t similar at all. You really know nothing about basket.

Luka is Harden lite.

Harden has the highest usage in history (before this year) so no it’s not a modern nba thing. Guess whose right behind harden in USg though...yep luka who is leading the league this year.

Yep white luka.

If you watch basketball you’d see the comparison but you only read stats, you are clueless.
Age based stats mean nothing. The rest your post has either already been addressed or just not worth the back and forth. But anyone talking about "best stats for a rookie" or "youngest player to blah blah blah" is LITERALLY my definition of a casual-

Production has more to do with opportunity than anything else. Everyone don't get a big a*s green light at the same age for reasons that are usually not their fault, so it's useless to bring up age based stats. The first 2 or 3 years of Harden, Tmac and Kobe's careers were arguably wasted bcuz they were drafted by teams that didn't need them. Not necessarily bcuz they weren't ready yet. Luka is nice. I like his game. He just has no business being compared to Harden. Let Luka be Luka.

Last edited by Number5; 04-08-2021 at 04:35 AM..

2 weeks ago '06        #61
Sir Mike 
Props total: 3097 3 K  Slaps total: 329 329
Cuban and Luka wears the pants on the Mavs
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #62
jsmooth-117 
Props total: 36509 36 K  Slaps total: 3678 3 K
 NatBurner said
Only if homie just accept his role as the second fiddle Dallas will def be a problem
He has accepted his role. What do you mean?

His role is to be the 1st name on the injured reserve list each night.
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #63
jsmooth-117 
Props total: 36509 36 K  Slaps total: 3678 3 K
 Rockstar718 said
This.

Because he’s QWhite interesting.

2 weeks ago '17        #64
justinnp24 
Props total: 39 39  Slaps total: 4 4
Why get this guy involved in the original game plan if he can’t stay on the court? Every time I turn around this dude is hurt or needs load management. Cry me a river.
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #65
Lurker 
Props total: 100570 100 K  Slaps total: 12612 12 K
I guarantee you Porzingis wishes he was with the Knicks rn rocking out with Randle & RJ. They using that boy like a role player... having him camped out at the 3 point line on some Ryan Anderson sh*t. Grass ain’t always greener on the other side. That boy miserable in Dallas.

Basketball is all about ...... “situaaaaatttiooooonnnssss” *Usher voice* Lmao KP not a good fit for this roster. It’s best to move him in the offseason; preferably to a team that will use him properly

Last edited by Lurker; 04-08-2021 at 05:49 AM..
+4   

2 weeks ago '09        #66
faceoffizhere 
Props total: 8930 8 K  Slaps total: 2175 2 K
 Lupe Hunter said
How are you frustrated when you basically had the keys in NY, he thought he was gonna be Prime Dirk, but Luka shut that sh*t down. Plus Dirk had better footwork in the post and played within the offense.

Can’t complain now, you were handed a franchise and then forced a trade, getting into f*ght in your hometown and you have a generational talent as the man. Stop complaining b you asked for this Rick don’t give a fu*k how you feel. Run the plays b
Yall only mad at him because yall think it's a shot at Luka but he speaking facts

2 weeks ago '05        #67
DELIGHTFUL  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x44
Props total: 89068 89 K  Slaps total: 51702 51 K
Ooooouuu

2 weeks ago '16        #68
Homer Pimpson 
Props total: 28224 28 K  Slaps total: 6216 6 K
@

2 weeks ago '04        #69
Hardkore  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11925 11 K  Slaps total: 952 952
 CurryDaGoat said
Depends, look at harden.

Luka is basically a white harden.

Other players can play with him but has to be the right guys.

Luka def get a pass for things harden got k*lled for though, I wonder why.
My counter argument to that: harden led the rockets to the playoffs every season he was there, but did not lead them to 1 NBA finals.

Plus harden been in the league several seasons longer than Luka.

I feel Westbrook is an exception of: “I do not need a championship to validate my career.”

Harden gonna go down as an all-time top scorer, 3-point shooter, and ball handler... who was unable to win a ring.

2 weeks ago '04        #70
therealness 
Props total: 9866 9 K  Slaps total: 1394 1 K
Send his a*s to the Cavs or Pistons since he want more touches
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #71
Harlem2TheBronx 
Props total: 1333 1 K  Slaps total: 97 97

2 weeks ago '11        #72
ricengravy 
Props total: 3270 3 K  Slaps total: 269 269
man its like he got sent to Siberia

that Zingis hype died INSTANTLY soon as he got traded
+1   

2 weeks ago '09        #73
faceoffizhere 
 CurryDaGoat said

people only compare them because they both do step backs

2 weeks ago '09        #74
faceoffizhere 
 Hardkore said
My counter argument to that: harden led the rockets to the playoffs every season he was there, but did not lead them to 1 NBA finals.

Plus harden been in the league several seasons longer than Luka.

I feel Westbrook is an exception of: “I do not need a championship to validate my career.”

Harden gonna go down as an all-time top scorer, 3-point shooter, and ball handler... who was unable to win a ring.
This why early ring chasing exists. Fans write you off unless you have a ring forget all the incredible sh*t you done "YoU dOnT hAvE a RiNg"
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #75
Sincere730  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 50957 50 K  Slaps total: 5823 5 K
 CurryDaGoat said
Hes right, Luka a ball hog.
Doesnt look fun playing alongside of him &
He spends alot of time crying 2 refs

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+19online now  19
Apr 18 - Chicago - 6 Year Old Girl k*lled At McDonalds Drive Thru
172 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+85online now  18
My boy Nasir got one with this lotion
188 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+83online now  14
Video inside Chloe Bailey... Top Notch baddest chick in the game
149 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside VIDEO: Whatever Happened @ Last Night's Show It's Clear- Nobody Was Get..
88 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy