Tariq Nasheed speaks about Lil Nas x and Paul Pierce

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

New replies show every 20 seconds
 2 weeks ago '20        #51
TopDawg103 
Props total: 768 768  Slaps total: 497 497
Out of all the gay white men in the world they would never do no sh*t like that publicly! They used lil buddy to push they own sh*t.. now he's the face of all things gay.. A black men! I feel like as black men you have to choose a side you can no longer be black and gay and call yourself a man.. you either a black man or you gay. You can't choose to f*ght both especially on this extreme a*s level of homos*xuality..

2 weeks ago '19        #52
back 
Props total: 2387 2 K  Slaps total: 369 369
 Mysticman said
What company is Lil Nas X representing? Paul Pierce represents the NBA, they don't want Paul pierce to be representing the NBA with bi*ches twerking don't be dumb
bullsh*t.. nba will pander lgbtyq shti all day even have all types of rappers on their programs who push chaos and drug use.. hell nba is even supporting and promoting preteen trans*xuals like wade kid.. to you simple fleshly brothers this may not make sense .. to the ones who understand spiritual warfare this is all part of the agenda..
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #53
Forza Nocta  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 13803 13 K  Slaps total: 2480 2 K
So y'all don't think Max Kellerman would be fired if he did the same thing as Paul Pierce? Because I think he would have been so it's not a race thing to me. I also think if Paul Pierce had male strippers shaking a*s he'd be fired as well. Y'all comparing apples to oranges. Lil Nas X doesn't work for Disney. Disney doesn't condone all that Miley Cyrus ratchet behaviour. That's why those Disney actors/actresses all wild the fu*k out as soon as they get out of their contracts. That's all Paul was doing. Y'all are obsessed with homos*xuality man.

Last edited by Forza Nocta; 04-07-2021 at 12:29 PM..

2 weeks ago '18        #54
Dehone 
Props total: 51618 51 K  Slaps total: 2144 2 K
Compare rap labels to sports networks....

Nikkas reaching

Let me know when rapppers start getting fines and losing deals for having half nekkid women twerk on some hot girl sh*t

Last edited by Dehone; 04-07-2021 at 12:29 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #55
screwplus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2090 2 K  Slaps total: 385 385
 TopDawg103 said
Out of all the gay white men in the world they would never do no sh*t like that publicly! They used lil buddy to push they own sh*t.. now he's the face of all things gay.. A black men! I feel like as black men you have to choose a side you can no longer be black and gay and call yourself a man.. you either a black man or you gay. You can't choose to f*ght both especially on this extreme a*s level of homos*xuality..
Yo bro chill.. I know as men sh*t is kinda crazy but thats not the path. Infact I have also realized they expect to react like this from a moral high ground they will attack.
I feel black men in particular have to choose wisdom and cunningness more than ever know.. I don mean we be sheep but we gon in for the k*ll. Some white boy surbubs ish ..Plan and plot and execution is key. Plus I feel gays and women are gonna clash... with the Trans in the mix.. Def will clash in this decade hard!
And don know who gon back down.. As men we naturally know places we back the fu*k down...you ain even go there with em but trans..hehe,OH AMERICA.Cant wait
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #56
Its 
Props total: 14517 14 K  Slaps total: 1435 1 K
 Notpapi said
Fruit loop you don’t have to explain yourself... you don’t have to be offended off your truth... we support y’all . But it’s clearly an agenda and double standard.... they want the face of gay erotica to be a black man
Those are big ol facts
Respect

2 weeks ago '17        #57
Props total: 18125 18 K  Slaps total: 5478 5 K
Interesting angle. Why was pierce fired? Is he married?

2 weeks ago '18        #58
set117  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 14665 14 K  Slaps total: 1721 1 K
 DavidTheMan said
lil nas x is the face of logitech
This is their way of checking some sjw boxes. He is black and lgbt. 2 birds with one stone. So now they seem super woke and progressive.
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #59
Its 
Props total: 14517 14 K  Slaps total: 1435 1 K
 CELE91 said
He is right.

Black men are rewarded for their emasculation which makes me wonder what these other male celebrities had to do behind closed doors if lil nas x is so blatant with it
Well said
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #60
Doublethink 
Props total: 150 150  Slaps total: 20 20
Aren't Nike suing him?

2 weeks ago '18        #61
set117  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 14665 14 K  Slaps total: 1721 1 K
 screwplus said
Yo bro chill.. I know as men sh*t is kinda crazy but thats not the path. Infact I have also realized they expect to react like this from a moral high ground they will attack.
I feel black men in particular have to choose wisdom and cunningness more than ever know.. I don mean we be sheep but we gon in for the k*ll. Some white boy surbubs ish ..Plan and plot and execution is key. Plus I feel gays and women are gonna clash... with the Trans in the mix.. Def will clash in this decade hard!
And don know who gon back down.. As men we naturally know places we back the fu*k down...you ain even go there with em but trans..hehe,OH AMERICA.Cant wait
Transwomen and real women about to clash like a muhfu*ka. But all its gonna do is push white women further right and radicalize them to support more of the GOP neo-fascist agenda.
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #62
slickbak 
Props total: 882 882  Slaps total: 405 405
 hero said
The face of gay erotica is a black man?

Like Elton John and RuPaul and numerous other people didn’t exist way before him?

Like Bruce Jenner ain’t turn himself into a tranny?

The face of gay culture will always be white men. White men are so gay that they can talk about gay sh*t in public and nobody bats an eye.

You dudes are just down low brothas afraid that you’ll be exposed. Tariq seem like a down low brotha to me anyway. Grown a*s man begging for attention.

All this homos*xual agenda is doing is making it much easier to see who’s really gay and who’s really straight
Well know that Black people are used to set these trends that are eventually marketed to the rest of the world. That has always been the plan. Helping Black Men and improving black families is an after thought to these degenerates.

"The ethnic consumer tends to set trends," says Neil Golden, McDonald's U.S. chief marketing officer. "So they help set the tone for how we enter the marketplace." Golden says preferences gleaned from minority consumers shape McDonald's menu and ad choices, which are then marketed to all customers.

"Black Lives Matter also distributed $21.7 million to 30 organizations and local BLM chapters, 22 of which are led by LGBTQIA organizers"
+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #63
TopDawg103 
 screwplus said
As a black men ain't no time to play both sides.. you either with the sh*t or you not! If you support gay men then to me you are just as gay! You naturally support sh*t that applies to your life. If you not about that life you shouldn't support it.. Idc if its yo brother, dad, cuzin , or uncle.. you don't have to turn yo back on them but it shouldnt be any doubt in anybodys mind what side you stand on..That's the problem with so called "Straight" men y'all want to play both sides and that's why it's so many in the closet a*s n*ggas..

2 weeks ago '17        #64
fallinginpie 
Props total: 8172 8 K  Slaps total: 1278 1 K
 hero said
The face of gay erotica is a black man?

Like Elton John and RuPaul and numerous other people didn’t exist way before him?

Like Bruce Jenner ain’t turn himself into a tranny?

The face of gay culture will always be white men. White men are so gay that they can talk about gay sh*t in public and nobody bats an eye.

You dudes are just down low brothas afraid that you’ll be exposed. Tariq seem like a down low brotha to me anyway. Grown a*s man begging for attention.

All this homos*xual agenda is doing is making it much easier to see who’s really gay and who’s really straight
Wish I could have told you quit while your ahead bro, most people dont use common sense or logic when it comes down this kind of stuff
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #65
onelastyme 
Props total: 7354 7 K  Slaps total: 2064 2 K
 Fastrap87 said
4/30/2021

^^^ no point even arguing

2 weeks ago '15        #66
edub911 
Props total: 5529 5 K  Slaps total: 1052 1 K
 hero said
False equivalence

Tariq low key be pushing agendas but he funny af
U black?

2 weeks ago '21        #67
hero  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2371 2 K  Slaps total: 2495 2 K
 edub911 said
U black?
Black af

2 weeks ago '17        #68
Ifeellikekobe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 67151 67 K  Slaps total: 4311 4 K
 twoshotdez said
This is why stupid n*ggaz like this shouldn’t have a platform.

Pierce worked for ESPN, that’s own by Disney.

This lil nas x n*gga is just a rapper, who suppose to do sh*t like this to sell records.

And when did corporate media say was it was ok? When mad people spoke out about the video and the sneakers?

Yawl really be giving this stupid n*ggaz platforms to say the stupidest sh*t b
Tariq like a bx user giving his uninformed opinion on the internet.

2 weeks ago '12        #69
TrillSwag 
Props total: 48284 48 K  Slaps total: 7111 7 K
I need to get my Tariq scamming on boxden shows how retarded the population is. One works for Disney the other doesn’t. How can you compete two different companies reacting differently to something? Even Nike sued his a*s for dropping those demon shoes. Man people just want to be coddled and Tariq filling that lane and running up a bag.
+1   

2 weeks ago '12        #70
TrillSwag 
Props total: 48284 48 K  Slaps total: 7111 7 K
 zzxxccvvbb said
One makes consistently s*xualized music likely.for.thr club (19+/21+)

One breaks down sports for a family network owned by fu*king Disney

I feel bad feeding that dumbass troll, but holy sh*t that's a stupid point.
Breh the perfect quote is think how stupid the average person is and then know that half the population is stupider then them
Let’s also conveniently leave out pierce was smoking weed, taking shots and rocking a gang bandana on his neck as well lmaooo
+2   

2 weeks ago '12        #71
Steelgrip 
Props total: 26835 26 K  Slaps total: 1646 1 K

This will forever be funny though.

2 weeks ago '13        #72
Big Smoke FLA 
Props total: 26746 26 K  Slaps total: 690 690
 OCT DION said
Unrelated but Tariq is stupid as hell and I hate his "foundational black American" sh*t along with the ADOS sh*t and how they love to act like black people from other countries are somehow our enemies. Divisive a*s CIA type sh*t.
Big facts
+1   

2 weeks ago '17        #73
screwplus  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 2090 2 K  Slaps total: 385 385
 TopDawg103 said
As a black men ain't no time to play both sides.. you either with the sh*t or you not! If you support gay men then to me you are just as gay! You naturally support sh*t that applies to your life. If you not about that life you shouldn't support it.. Idc if its yo brother, dad, cuzin , or uncle.. you don't have to turn yo back on them but it shouldnt be any doubt in anybodys mind what side you stand on..That's the problem with so called "Straight" men y'all want to play both sides and that's why it's so many in the closet a*s n*ggas..
Am not playing both sides... Playing the TOP side.. I ain gone slug it out here but basically no need to create enemies. We can play chess and take the top of the pyramid...how did these groups get here..They played they moves and as usual we only played one move all this time as black men...We need to stop reacting..Scheme this one out..Its better late than never

2 weeks ago '20        #74
TopDawg103 
[QUOTE=screwplus;56206488]Am not playing both sides... Playing the TOP side.. I ain gone slug it out here but basically no need to create enemies. We can play chess and take the top of the pyramid...how did these groups get here..They played they moves and as usual we only played one move all this time as black men...We need to stop reacting..Scheme this one out..Its better late than never[/QUOTE
It's not creating enemies.. its creating boundaries..

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+46online now  48
Video inside Apr 20 - 2 Hours Ago, 15 Year Old Girl Was Shot 4x In The Chest By Ohio..
1119 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+23online now  29
Article inside Safemoon
428 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+28online now  19
Eagles Fan Edp445 full video of him getting caught at a meet up with 13 ye..
301 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside Chicago rapper tilla got his 7 yr old daughter k*lled because he p*ss o..
192 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy