Aljamain Sterling Rejected Yan Rematch, Could Be Out Over 9 Months Due to Potentially Gett

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+18  314
166 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
206 replies  @guap

most viewed right now
93 replies  @guap

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

2 weeks ago '17        #26
Pythagoras 
Props total: 34461 34 K  Slaps total: 7404 7 K
Champ sh*t

2 weeks ago '21        #27
TreueBlutEhre 
Props total: 3044 3 K  Slaps total: 284 284
 Proveone said
Rules exist for a reason, yes he was winning and yes he committed a serious violation of the rule. You can't break the rule and then point at the other guy and say it's his fault. Sterling cast get paid until he f*ghts x and he'll f*ght in the next 9mo. Gotta love it when keyboard warriors call a man who's f*ghting in a cage a pu**y. Not you op but others in this thread. These keys couldn't do 50 push ups in a row calling a pro f*ghter a pu**y.

Sorry to break it to you but your celebrity crush was outclassed by Yan and he wasn't just winning he was winning by a long shot.
+3   

2 weeks ago '07        #28
DaKid91 
Props total: 2739 2 K  Slaps total: 322 322
 Proveone said
Rules exist for a reason, yes he was winning and yes he committed a serious violation of the rule. You can't break the rule and then point at the other guy and say it's his fault. Sterling cast get paid until he f*ghts x and he'll f*ght in the next 9mo. Gotta love it when keyboard warriors call a man who's f*ghting in a cage a pu**y. Not you op but others in this thread. These keys couldn't do 50 push ups in a row calling a pro f*ghter a pu**y.

n*gga, shut the fu*k up

Dude is clearly dodging so he can hold that title, he was getting his sh*t pushed back, he won on a DQ, talking nonsense about "breaking the camels back" n sh*t is just excuses. If he needs the surgery fine, im all for it, but that title should be stripped or at least have an Interim title until somebody can unify it when he comes back.
+5   

2 weeks ago '04        #29
CrazyHomie 
Props total: 1015 1 K  Slaps total: 166 166
pu**y
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #30
CrazyHomie 
Props total: 1015 1 K  Slaps total: 166 166
 TreueBlutEhre said
Sorry to break it to you but your celebrity crush was outclassed by Yan and he wasn't just winning he was winning by a long shot.
Facts. Was about to finish Sterling too
+2   

2 weeks ago '16        #31
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 62106 62 K  Slaps total: 3786 3 K
 DaKid91 said
n*gga, shut the fu*k up

Dude is clearly dodging so he can hold that title, he was getting his sh*t pushed back, he won on a DQ, talking nonsense about "breaking the camels back" n sh*t is just excuses. If he needs the surgery fine, im all for it, but that title should be stripped or at least have an Interim title until somebody can unify it when he comes back.
N1998 you shut the fu*k up. Didn't comment on the whether he was dodging. You can't get mad when you throw and illegal strike and lose. Don't break the rules

2 weeks ago '15        #32
mwtx 
Props total: 18287 18 K  Slaps total: 3207 3 K
The rematch should be mandatory.
+3   

2 weeks ago '16        #33
 TreueBlutEhre said

Celebrity crush n1998 fu*k you. I didn't say Yan wasn't winning, sh*t I lost money on the f*ght. But he threw an illegal strike. He more you can complain about the result when you break the rules.

2 weeks ago '21        #34
TreueBlutEhre 
Props total: 3044 3 K  Slaps total: 284 284
 Proveone said

Celebrity crush n1998 fu*k you. I didn't say Yan wasn't winning, sh*t I lost money on the f*ght. But he threw an illegal strike. He more you can complain about the result when you break the rules.

G = 6 A = 4

iH4ck3r

whoiswhois

2 weeks ago '16        #35
 mwtx said
The rematch should be mandatory.
Feel like everyone involved feels the same way. Yan gon have to weight 9mo though. No reason he should f*ght anyone else. Take the vacation and book the f*ght for the fall.

2 weeks ago '05        #36
R4P 
Props total: 4082 4 K  Slaps total: 481 481
 Proveone said
N1998 you shut the fu*k up. Didn't comment on the whether he was dodging. You can't get mad when you throw and illegal strike and lose. Don't break the rules

Not sure why your posts still showing up i thought i blocked your hall monitor a*s a long time ago..

Hold these slaps ya biiiiiitch

2 weeks ago '15        #37
mwtx 
 Proveone said
Feel like everyone involved feels the same way. Yan gon have to weight 9mo though. No reason he should f*ght anyone else. Take the vacation and book the f*ght for the fall.
All I know is Dana better book that sh*t within a year.

Aljo didn’t win the belt based off his skills, he shouldn’t have any say as to who his next f*ght is with tbh.
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #38
Mickey Ganja 
Props total: 5381 5 K  Slaps total: 1249 1 K
Sterling acting like a real battyman
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #39
 R4P said
Not sure why your posts still showing up i thought i blocked your hall monitor a*s a long time ago..

Hold these slaps ya biiiiiitch
Maybe the ignore feature was a bit too complicated for a dumb fu*k like you. Remember YOU quoted ME originally.

2 weeks ago '16        #40
 mwtx said
All I know is Dana better book that sh*t within a year.

Aljo didn’t win the belt based off his skills, he shouldn’t have any say as to who his next f*ght is with tbh.
I agree on all points. Mixed emotions about ALJO, he was clearly losing so it's hard for him to call himself the champ. But I can't knock a guy for not continuing after being hit with an illegal knee. Too hard for anyone to tell how much it affected him. Easy for folks sitting on the couch to say he should've kept f*ghting. He was compromised by an illegal strike, he gonna have to change up his approach or build up his cardio. The only round he won was fought at a ridiculous pace.

2 weeks ago '13        #41
SimpinAintEz 
Props total: 42067 42 K  Slaps total: 8665 8 K
 TreueBlutEhre said
His corner told him it was ok, yes he should have known what to do in that situation - Yan was dominating the f*ght
One dude said hit him and another said don’t. He chose to hit him knowing that sh*t was illegal af. He’s lucky he didn’t get suspended or canned.

2 weeks ago '15        #42
mwtx 
 Proveone said
I agree on all points. Mixed emotions about ALJO, he was clearly losing so it's hard for him to call himself the champ. But I can't knock a guy for not continuing after being hit with an illegal knee. Too hard for anyone to tell how much it affected him. Easy for folks sitting on the couch to say he should've kept f*ghting. He was compromised by an illegal strike, he gonna have to change up his approach or build up his cardio. The only round he won was fought at a ridiculous pace.
He can’t build his cardio any more than he already has, it’d be impossible for anyone to keep up that pace for long. Yan is obviously just a better and tougher f*ghter.

Aljo is good, Yan has the potential to he great.
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #43
 mwtx said
He can’t build his cardio any more than he already has, it’d be impossible for anyone to keep up that pace for long. Yan is obviously just a better and tougher f*ghter.

Aljo is good, Yan has the potential to he great.

As to Yan's greatness, I know he had next when he smoked Dobson. As for the cardio, that's what great f*ghters do, they make the impossible possible. His only hope his to f*ght at a frantic pace and hope to catch Yan. He's clearly not strong enough to out wrestle him.
+2   

2 weeks ago '05        #44
Truth33 
Props total: 2615 2 K  Slaps total: 1672 1 K
They’re not stripping him. Khabib would f*ght once every 16 months and nobody batted an eye

2 weeks ago '05        #45
rawchester 
Props total: 14923 14 K  Slaps total: 1791 1 K
Chael Sonnen called this as soon as it Sterling got the belt. he said something to the tune of "what If Aljo doesn't want to f*ght Yan next? Can anybody be mad"

2 weeks ago '05        #46
rawchester 
Props total: 14923 14 K  Slaps total: 1791 1 K
 Proveone said
How much he was affected shouldn't even be an issue. He took that knee flush, they made the right decision. It's ridiculous to expect someone to compete after taking a blow like that.

As for his next f*ght, yea, he don't want that Yan smoke
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #47
EastBay Mufasa 
Props total: 12771 12 K  Slaps total: 4156 4 K
Ill never forget looking at that line live before the Dq round and it was +1035

When in reality it shouldve been +4000 cause no one on earth was live betting Sterling

Vegas always skimps the real payout
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #48
Smuggz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14827 14 K  Slaps total: 817 817
 Truth33 said
They’re not stripping him. Khabib would f*ght once every 16 months and nobody batted an eye
Goats get to do wtf they want.
This shameful ho a*s doesn't deserve any champions preferential treatment.

2 weeks ago '07        #49
S.ScRaTch27 
Props total: 4430 4 K  Slaps total: 467 467
Dude is a fkn fraud for real smfh

2 weeks ago '05        #50
rellish 
Props total: 10587 10 K  Slaps total: 1451 1 K
Just go on ahead and make that interim belt

Aljo talking about 9+ months potentially

I agree with another poster from 1st page, they need to change the rules for Championship f*ghts, a DQ should leave the belt vacant. If not, this wont be the last time we see this happen.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+19online now  21
Apr 18 - Chicago - 6 Year Old Girl k*lled At McDonalds Drive Thru
170 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  12
Video inside VIDEO: Whatever Happened @ Last Night's Show It's Clear- Nobody Was Get..
88 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+85online now  12
My boy Nasir got one with this lotion
186 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+83online now  9
Video inside Chloe Bailey... Top Notch baddest chick in the game