YG’s My Krazy Life Disappears From Streaming Platforms Following Backlash

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

New replies show every 20 seconds
 2 weeks ago '20        #76
Max Mayhem 
Props total: 3946 3 K  Slaps total: 467 467
Can't even rap no more without getting canceled sh*ts crazy

2 weeks ago '21        #77
Cash Lee 
Props total: 70 70  Slaps total: 98 98
 Rocko said
I've made the proposition that not only is there no history of black folks systemically attacking asians but in this country black folks have historically systemically uplifted the asian community especially in times when they were most vulnerable.

And you can't argue with the points I've made. So I'm glad you agree and understand the history of systemic black interactions with asians have been nothing but a net positive for the asian community in this country. All progress asians have been allowed to make in this country has been off the back of black America and I don't want you to ever forget that before you think you can say something slick about black Americans.
There is no history of black folks systemically attacking Asians? Hold up, let me hit your delusional a*s with the facts really quick LOL.

Can't wait to hear your excuse this time. But but but but these captured videos are fake and the media is making us look bad. Yeah, but when videos of cops shooting blacks surface, you never hear claims that those videos are fake LOL.

2 weeks ago '19        #78
Rocko 
Props total: 4276 4 K  Slaps total: 1170 1 K
 Cash Lee said
There is no history of black folks systemically attacking Asians? Hold up, let me hit your delusional a*s with the facts really quick LOL.

Can't wait to hear your excuse this time. But but but but these captured videos are fake and the media is making us look bad. Yeah, but when videos of cops shooting blacks surface, you never hear claims that those videos are fake LOL.

These are not systemic attacks. These are individuals. If you don't understand what the word "systemic" is then I don't really know what to say. I've laid out the systemic history of black/asian interaction.

[spoiler - click to view]

On the other hand, when Peter Liang murdered Akai Gurley, asians came out in droves and systemically pushed for Peter Liang to receive zero jail time. See how this tit for tat individual sh*t works? The difference is I showed how systemically asians worked as a unit to violently attack a black man with no real punishment. You otoh want to make all black people accountable for the acts of dusty individuals who likely have a history of committing indiscriminately violent acts. Now you're stepping into straight up anti black racism my guy. I'm also aware this is definitely a white person I'm talking to right now before the asian communities on this board says something.

Last edited by Rocko; 04-06-2021 at 02:14 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '21        #79
Cash Lee 
Props total: 70 70  Slaps total: 98 98
 Rocko said
These are not systemic attacks. These are individuals. If you don't understand what the word "systemic" is then I don't really know what to say. I've laid out the systemic history of black/asian interaction.

[spoiler - click to view]

On the other hand, when Peter Liang murdered Akai Gurley, asians came out in droves and systemically pushed for Peter Liang to receive zero jail time. See how this tit for tat individual sh*t works? The difference is I showed how systemically asians worked as a unit to violently attack a black man with no real punishment. You otoh want to make all black people accountable for the acts of dusty individuals who likely have a history of committing indiscriminately violent acts. Now you're stepping into straight up anti black racism my guy. I'm also aware this is definitely a white person I'm talking to right now before the asian communities on this board says something.
Just curious, where do you live and what do you do for a living? And did you go to college? Trying understand why you think like this.

2 weeks ago '17        #80
Here4theday 
Props total: 7750 7 K  Slaps total: 1145 1 K
 TrillTalk520 said
First you
Find a house
Scope it out
Find a chinese neighborhood
Kuz they dont believe in bank accounts

The song is about hitting licks or flocking as they call it in bompton
Fair play. Nothing foul about it.
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #81
TrillTalk520  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 32658 32 K  Slaps total: 2313 2 K
 Here4theday said
Fair play. Nothing foul about it.
Exactly

2 weeks ago '04        #82
Calamity  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5851 5 K  Slaps total: 1581 1 K
 Pythagoras said
This album is a classic and went platinum. Shut the fu*k up.
Aye who dis n*gga talking to like that tho?

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+46online now  42
Video inside Apr 20 - 2 Hours Ago, 15 Year Old Girl Was Shot 4x In The Chest By Ohio..
1119 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+23online now  30
Article inside Safemoon
428 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+28online now  19
Eagles Fan Edp445 full video of him getting caught at a meet up with 13 ye..
301 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside Chicago rapper tilla got his 7 yr old daughter k*lled because he p*ss o..
192 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy