Remember when a MEGA roided 50 Cent "performed"live to PUNK people

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

New replies show every 20 seconds
 2 weeks ago '16        #151
Jax 
Props total: 1833 1 K  Slaps total: 278 278
This was one of the most gulliest moments in hip hop

2 weeks ago '04        #152
skillahmang 
Props total: 44000 44 K  Slaps total: 9496 9 K
 Bklynzfinest said
Opinion could be nore is the goat, doesn't make it a valid one without evidence does it? Lol n*gga got mad hurling insults because I called out ur youngness...if u don't know about mega's street rep, just say so n*gga... @ a n*gga getting greenlighted and shot up 9 times being the street goat....u lil n*ggas different...
Muthafu*ka im class of 04 and your bi*ch a*s on your 9th acct

Stfu

Projecting. Like I dont know about Mega

Man go get a colonoscopy ya old bi*ch.

Prob your same age but I dont be countin the grey hairs on my nuts like you

Foh

2 weeks ago '05        #153
Quddus 
Props total: 11614 11 K  Slaps total: 2591 2 K
 Hoggystyle said

@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @
@ @
@ @ @ @
@ @
@
@ @ @ @@ @
@
@ @ @
@ @
@ @@
@ @ @
@ @
@ @@ @@ @@
@ @@ @
@ @
@
@ @@ @@ @@ @@
@ @@
@
@
@ @ @ @ @ @ @ @

Vitamin water ladies & gentlemen vitamin water [/QUOTE]

I miss the G-Unit/Shady/Aftermath era. But I also realized I am old now
+1   

2 weeks ago '15        #154
darkman400 
Props total: 12968 12 K  Slaps total: 4326 4 K
 Hoggystyle said
Nah n*gga u just sound weak asf how u gonna make excuses for n*ggas talkin reckless and then not doing anything to back the talk up this exactly what pimp c was talkin bout all these rap n*ggas are frauds

If u really got a problem with a n*gga u take it up with him like a man not talk sh*t behind his back makin all empty threats thatís what pussies do
Gunit seen Irv Gotti and definitely Chris Gotti plenty of times. And didn't touch them. Is he pu**y

2 weeks ago '16        #155
WardieMcFly 
Props total: 5977 5 K  Slaps total: 687 687
He said fu*k singing them lyrics, “Who wanna see me?!”

Last edited by WardieMcFly; 04-07-2021 at 02:17 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #156
Bklynzfinest  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 25747 25 K  Slaps total: 3072 3 K
 skillahmang said
Muthafu*ka im class of 04 and your bi*ch a*s on your 9th acct

Stfu

Projecting. Like I dont know about Mega

Man go get a colonoscopy ya old bi*ch.

Prob your same age but I dont be countin the grey hairs on my nuts like you

Foh
We're not the same age...and even if we were, my maturity level is above urs sir...u mad and for what...

If u knew about Mega, you'd never call 50 queens street rap goat...u can't even name his actual credentials...this is how I know we're not the same age...u respect the tough talk and facade and don't realize someone who was some type of untouchable or bulletproof, doesn't get shot 9 times in his own borough, outside his own grandma's home (the disrespect) because he dry snitched on an actual queens street goat (Supreme's) business...and n*ggas gracefully let him live after that because same sh*t could've happened again if he wanted it.

Smh, you're 87 baby at best and prolly not that...

I've had 2 accounts in like 15 years my g...foh with that sh*t...and i took a 10 year break...

2 weeks ago '04        #157
skillahmang 
Props total: 44000 44 K  Slaps total: 9496 9 K
 Bklynzfinest said
We're not the same age...and even if we were, my maturity level is above urs sir...u mad and for what...

If u knew about Mega, you'd never call 50 queens street rap goat...u can't even name his actual credentials...this is how I know we're not the same age...u respect the tough talk and facade and don't realize someone who was some type of untouchable or bulletproof, doesn't get shot 9 times in his own borough, outside his own grandma's home (the disrespect) because he dry snitched on an actual queens street goat (Supreme's) business...and n*ggas gracefully let him live after that because same sh*t could've happened again if he wanted it.

I've had 2 accounts in like 15 years my g...foh with that sh*t...and i took a 10 year break...
Eat a d*ck

2 weeks ago '19        #158
Bklynzfinest  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 25747 25 K  Slaps total: 3072 3 K
 skillahmang said
Eat a d*ck

2 weeks ago '16        #159
Soo Special OG  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36835 36 K  Slaps total: 6897 6 K
2:13 what did Pimp say?

This was in LA btw when the beef was very much on with jimmy and game

2 weeks ago '21        #160
Episode 
Props total: 440 440  Slaps total: 82 82
Itís funny cause you really KNOW he was on roids especially now cause he got that roid flab that happens when you get off the roids and yo body canít keep up wit all the extra muscle anymore lmao.

2 weeks ago '09        #161
shawndx 
Props total: 353 353  Slaps total: 64 64
Silverback gorilla strut
+2   

2 weeks ago '10        #162
Bigg_Slime  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x35
Props total: 56190 56 K  Slaps total: 27630 27 K
 Lurker said
First of all, calling the song ďweakĒ is an opinion. Thatís fine if you feel that way, but you do realize that a lot of chart topping singles arenít critically acclaimed to begin with? Also youíre trying to diminish the value for the song by calling it a cliche single for the ladies ... You do realize women are the biggest consumers ($$$) in music. If women arenít into you as an artist, youíre going nowhere.

But the fact is the tempo was too slow for a rap single in that time. The tempo was a far cry from the top records around that time (This is why Iím hot, party like a rockstar, aye bay bay, wipe me down, Big Thangs Poppin, etc.) . Thatís why when I Get Money dropped it worked. The tempo was perfect for radio play.

Again, your logic doesnít make sense because Straight to the Bank didnít pop. That song wasnít a song for the ladies, it didnít follow a formula, ... BUT , the tempo was too slow for a 2007 single. But itís still a great song/album cut, but it didnít have the legs for radio because it was slower than the rest of the singles out.

Aight yayo, u got it

2 weeks ago '15        #163
MULVTTX 
Props total: 11032 11 K  Slaps total: 907 907
 El Genio said
I only know this beat as the "Your Majesty" beat
My mf man

2 weeks ago '09        #164
LOONATIK  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 32849 32 K  Slaps total: 4301 4 K
 Bklynzfinest said

Damn fam nothing you said was facts lol

2 weeks ago '16        #165
Hoggystyle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
Props total: 66873 66 K  Slaps total: 7688 7 K
 darkman400 said
Gunit seen Irv Gotti and definitely Chris Gotti plenty of times. And didn't touch them. Is he pu**y
G unit and murder inc never crossed paths after they got destroyed nobody was inviting murder inc out anywhere

But I tell u who was pu**y fat joe when g unit chased him outta the vmas screaming andele andele !!! n*gga talked talked all that sh*t and ran when n*ggas pressed him
+1   

2 weeks ago '05        #166
Quddus 
Props total: 11614 11 K  Slaps total: 2591 2 K
 Episode said
Itís funny cause you really KNOW he was on roids especially now cause he got that roid flab that happens when you get off the roids and yo body canít keep up wit all the extra muscle anymore lmao.
How would you know any of this

2 weeks ago '12        #167
noska 
Props total: 4302 4 K  Slaps total: 453 453
 DeadendBoy said
I find it hilarious when fat lazy n*ggas accuse people of using roids bc theyíre lazy
I do too. But he for sure was tho haha

2 weeks ago '15        #168
darkman400 
 Hoggystyle said
G unit and murder inc never crossed paths after they got destroyed nobody was inviting murder inc out anywhere

But I tell u who was pu**y fat joe when g unit chased him outta the vmas screaming andele andele !!! n*gga talked talked all that sh*t and ran when n*ggas pressed him
The n*ggas Gunit talked sh*t about poked them. They're in Queens now on 50 grandma block. Not worried about a thing. 50 just started hanging in New York after henchman got knocked. Them n*ggas was shook

2 weeks ago '04        #169
7twelve 
Props total: 29123 29 K  Slaps total: 7232 7 K
he knew no one would mess with him on tv at an award show.

relax

2 weeks ago '16        #170
Hoggystyle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7 OP
Props total: 66873 66 K  Slaps total: 7688 7 K
 darkman400 said
The n*ggas Gunit talked sh*t about poked them. They're in Queens now on 50 grandma block. Not worried about a thing. 50 just started hanging in New York after henchman got knocked. Them n*ggas was shook
Last I heard about ja rule was that he workin for uber and black at a car wash

And Jimmy was the one begging for his life when yayo put hands on him then slapped up his son

2 weeks ago '06        #171
bud10 
Props total: 3183 3 K  Slaps total: 203 203
Crazy if I didnt see 50 explaining the situation, I woulda thought he really walked out there lookin for the smoke lol......n*gga was brolic asf though wasn't nobody bout to test him

I was about that size at my peak....sh*t just gave me some motivation lol

1 week ago '17        #172
KINGMFCOLD  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3728 3 K  Slaps total: 555 555
 drnarcisse said
it was a steep fall , when i inserted that disc in my acura tl. couldnt believe the decline. mind you, he was still sharp on the mixtapes prior to so it hit ppl out of nowhere.

only song on that album i loved was CURTIS 187 ooowee
Yeah facts. But he redeemed himself with Forever King, the war angel LP and before i self destruct imo.

1 week ago '19        #173
MP2019 
Props total: 9362 9 K  Slaps total: 918 918
 Hoggystyle said
screaming andele andele !!! n*gga talked talked all that sh*t and ran when n*ggas pressed him
+1   

1 week ago '15        #174
darkman400 
50 was running out of backdoors while his trained security guards shot people. It wasn't Curtis who had n*ggas shook

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+46online now  42
Video inside Apr 20 - 2 Hours Ago, 15 Year Old Girl Was Shot 4x In The Chest By Ohio..
1119 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+23online now  30
Article inside Safemoon
428 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+28online now  19
Eagles Fan Edp445 full video of him getting caught at a meet up with 13 ye..
301 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  11
Video inside Chicago rapper tilla got his 7 yr old daughter k*lled because he p*ss o..
192 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy