Mans says he smoked and seen jay z as a demon

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
33 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

New replies show every 20 seconds
 2 weeks ago '20        #51
bankk  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 4165 4 K  Slaps total: 7806 7 K
 Proffesor X said
Breh could just be a compulsive liar...had a convo with a man once that told me that he beleives in God miracles to the degree that whole meals could manifest at want if it was Gods will

I've know this man my whole life and saw him many a night hungry...so we both knew this was bullsh*t...however he did not waiver or blink...
Keyword is IF it was God's will or the creator's will meaning just cuz he hungry dont mean he gon get what he want if he able bodied person and can go get it himself. It's not bullsh*t. You and him is just slow

2 weeks ago '20        #52
MeNoSenYouNoCom  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 22745 22 K  Slaps total: 2347 2 K
 bankk said
Im just saying what y'all think is normal sh*t is really magical sh*t .. if a magical demon was just born that and never had to hide its powers it would think what it be doin is normal too.. yall n*ggas so spoiled by life y'all think is retarded for not being like y'all or thinking differently or saying different sh*t than what you say especially if it aint some superficial bullsh*t that y'all n*ggas be on on the daily.. just know y'all gon keep reincarnating the mode y'all worship and suck on the devil's xock
Is the earth round or flat ?

2 weeks ago '20        #53
 jrb313 said
Similar sh*t happened to me before. Was smoking heavy and drinking with this mexican chick who i messed with for a couple of years. Dabs, bowl hits and blunts rotating. Eventually we made it to the bedroom like always. I was hitting it from the front n looked at her face and didnt even recognize what i saw, i saw her inner self or something and that sh*t had me terrified. Deadass almost ran out the room. Reminded myself i was just high and told her to turn over.
I hit like both bi*ches and they both was making demon sounds like sounding like a man and sh*t on some deep voice sh*t.. The first bi*ch I had that bi*ch squirting just off my finger.. and then I ate the hoe out for like 3 min started squirting everywhere making demon sounds and sh*t and then I started hitting that sh*t from the front and the bi*ch start moving her stomach making weird a*s sounds and squirting harder and more and I lowkey felt like I felt something moving in her stomach while I was hitting that sh*t and I felt something moving on top of my d*ck.. I'm in viewside in the bronx so I already know there's so many bodies and demons out there so I bust my sh*t and got locked up that night on some idk sh*t.. bad luck sh*t idk sh*t different out here

Last edited by bankk; 04-07-2021 at 07:02 PM..

2 weeks ago '20        #54
 Martel said
lmao @ jay of all people / rappers being a demon. whats crazy is if he was he would be even bigger these days with all this upside down cross 666 sh*t rap n*ggas b doin nowadays.
granted i didnt hear all of his rant, only the snake part near the end which is even more ridiculous cause so many cultures consider the snake a sacred animal/revered ie ouroboros symbol. sounds like a paranoid religious nut who needs to put down the k2
You really different bro. This n*gga Jay made re song Lucifer like cmon bro.. This n*gga was named one of the people including Beyonce on the Jeff Epstein Lolita Express logs. That n*gga played with babies to get power cmon stop actin dumb my n*gga because you find it hard to believe sh*t you dumb fu*k a*s bi*ch a*s n*gga n*ggas like you I wish from the bottom of my heart can did hard bro like die quick and hard and easy like deadass my n*gga your type is not needed I'm telling you don't let your people's gas you or any bi*ch on your d*ck gas you you not it I promise you my guy on my soul

Last edited by bankk; 04-07-2021 at 07:02 PM..

2 weeks ago '20        #55
 MeNoSenYouNoCom said
Is the earth round or flat ?

The earth is hollow. I don't jack and never jacked the flat earth theory. I been on the hollow earth since I was 16. So..

2 weeks ago '16        #56
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 49595 49 K  Slaps total: 7869 7 K
Some of these pastor n*ggas be lying. Idk about this sh*t here.

I kno some pastors who blow trees brah. Ain't saying if it's wrong or right.

But I ain't never heard of no sh*t like that.

Why out of all the n*ggas the devil came to him in some weed?

I think his plug was spraying his sh*t with K2

2 weeks ago '20        #57
 Boogie1790 said
Some of these pastor n*ggas be lying. Idk about this sh*t here.

I kno some pastors who blow trees brah. Ain't saying if it's wrong or right.

But I ain't never heard of no sh*t like that.

Why out of all the n*ggas the devil came to him in some weed?

I think his plug was spraying his sh*t with K2
He could e been laced but at the same time sh*t was real
+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #58
MeNoSenYouNoCom  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 22745 22 K  Slaps total: 2347 2 K
 bankk said
The earth is hollow. I don't jack and never jacked the flat earth theory. I been on the hollow earth since I was 16. So..

2 weeks ago '20        #59
Gen Anti Fruit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 44767 44 K  Slaps total: 2290 2 K
If you scared go to church

Top 10 most propped recently  2 weeks ago '17        #60
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 59606 59 K  Slaps total: 15919 15 K
You can smoke and see secret agent zebras knocking at your door

What’s the point of this??

2 weeks ago '18        #61
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 52713 52 K  Slaps total: 12429 12 K
 bankk said
Keyword is IF it was God's will or the creator's will meaning just cuz he hungry dont mean he gon get what he want if he able bodied person and can go get it himself. It's not bullsh*t. You and him is just slow
Keyword is "manifest" ..meaning to materialize out of thin air..which is not plausible or possible on any plain of existence.
+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #62
 Proffesor X said
Keyword is "manifest" ..meaning to materialize out of thin air..which is not plausible or possible on any plain of existence.
Keyword is still if. Just because you can't do it doesn't mean it don't existence or can't happen. That's what I'm saying. A bird can fu*king fly just by flapping it's fu*king wings n*gga.. You can't fly. Just because you can't fly dont mean others can't. That's all I'm saying.

2 weeks ago '18        #63
Proffesor X  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 52713 52 K  Slaps total: 12429 12 K
 bankk said
Keyword is still if. Just because you can't do it doesn't mean it don't existence or can't happen. That's what I'm saying. A bird can fu*king fly just by flapping it's fu*king wings n*gga.. You can't fly. Just because you can't fly dont mean others can't. That's all I'm saying.
Breh.............

2 weeks ago '20        #64
 Proffesor X said
Breh.............
Lol you. A funny n*gga justnknow

2 weeks ago '06        #65
king kum  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5511 5 K  Slaps total: 1378 1 K
 IsDatYouBetha said
The video is too long no I'm not joining your church.

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+46online now  32
Video inside Apr 20 - 2 Hours Ago, 15 Year Old Girl Was Shot 4x In The Chest By Ohio..
1120 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+23online now  31
Article inside Safemoon
429 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+29online now  17
Eagles Fan Edp445 full video of him getting caught at a meet up with 13 ye..
301 comments
23 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+22online now  13
Video inside Greatest blackballed rappers of all time.
137 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy