Young Buck Claims that He wrote 50 Centís music

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

New replies show every 20 seconds
 2 weeks ago '07        #76
strongthetruth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 20369 20 K  Slaps total: 5350 5 K
Buck just the type of n*gga from the hood that be lying all the time for no reason and over exaggerating when it benefits him and leaving details out when it doesnít. Plenty of n*ggas in the hood just like that. Iíve had a few homies like this that Iíve had to either distance myself from over time or just completely cut off.
+3   

2 weeks ago '20        #77
rapper4  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x16
Props total: 9501 9 K  Slaps total: 11520 11 K
 strongthetruth said
Buck just the type of n*gga from the hood that be lying all the time for no reason and over exaggerating when it benefits him and leaving details out when it doesnít. Plenty of n*ggas in the hood just like that. Iíve had a few homies like this that Iíve had to either distance myself from over time or just completely cut off.
preach. you know what instead of bi*ching and complaining about 50 cent. he should be praising him and thanking him for all the stuff he did for his career even if 50 cent did him dirty a little.

he is out here kissing dj Paul and juvenile behind. when if he would of stay with juvenile and hypnotize minds he would of never had the money,fame,women, and fanbase he has now.

la chat broke. working at a fast food place. now taking care of her mother and brother. getting 51 hours for both of them. doing the home health aide sh*t. and with her royality probably like 4,000 a month.

t-rock was working at captain d while on hypotize minds.

crunchy black was dope. when back to selling dope and pimpin. before joining dj paul.

project pat doing shows and parties for 500 dollars. wedding with about 25 people.

all the former artist is broke. besides playa fly but he got lucky and got black youngsta and young dolph

wacko broke.

skip broke.

juvie broke.

2 weeks ago '11        #78
Tony Franks 
Props total: 18749 18 K  Slaps total: 2645 2 K
 Slymm said
50 gonna leak more conversations if buck keeps this up
lol Buck bout to find out 50 been recording him since he was 19 years old

pause
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #79
7twelve 
Props total: 29123 29 K  Slaps total: 7231 7 K
young butt wild

i wouldn't claim writing 50 garbage a*s records

2 weeks ago '20        #80
Oldbrooklyn718 
Props total: 11669 11 K  Slaps total: 857 857
 Soo Special OG said
and is that supposed to mean he didn't write it? he sold it. now all the street sh*t banks rapped about that he didn't do, did fif help write that cause he really did it?

and for the record if u didnt listen to buck, he named 2 songs he wrote. 1 song that was originally his. yall take it and go overboard and the man you quoted was wrong. banks did in da club hook that's all.

Yo chill out and turn your Stan meter down

I'm not dissing your hero kiddo...
I'm a bit more familiar with him in person but whatever man...

2 weeks ago '16        #81
Soo Special OG  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36834 36 K  Slaps total: 6897 6 K
 Oldbrooklyn718 said
Yo chill out and turn your Stan meter down

I'm not dissing your hero kiddo...
I'm a bit more familiar with him in person but whatever man...
got nothin to do with that yall love taking credit away for what a n*gga did in this sh*t. i say the same sh*t about drake. now drake dont write music at all lol. buck write 2 songs = banks wrote in da club and high all the time. smurf said banks wrote the hook, n*ggas take that and say he wrote the whole song. misinformation sh*t bother the hell outta me
+1   

2 weeks ago '20        #82
Oldbrooklyn718 
Props total: 11669 11 K  Slaps total: 857 857
 Soo Special OG said
got nothin to do with that yall love taking credit away for what a n*gga did in this sh*t. i say the same sh*t about drake. now drake dont write music at all lol. buck write 2 songs = banks wrote in da club and high all the time. smurf said banks wrote the hook, n*ggas take that and say he wrote the whole song. misinformation sh*t bother the hell outta me
I can honestly say I see Fif as a very capable emcee dude and the help recieved isn't damaging in my eyes as he also co write the music and in turn helped his artists eat ...
+3   

2 weeks ago '05        #83
2 Pistolz 
Props total: 27599 27 K  Slaps total: 4891 4 K
If you've had relations of any sort with a tranny, then I care nothing of anything you ever say/do. Good or bad. Doesn't matter.
+2   

2 weeks ago '18        #84
9shots92bricks 
Props total: 6217 6 K  Slaps total: 920 920
 AdonisH said
Nas did the big interview tours after linking with Ye on NASIR. He did drink champs and another podcast too
I know and 50 did drink champs too, the keyword was recently

2 weeks ago '10        #85
deadlift 
Props total: 18661 18 K  Slaps total: 2617 2 K
Currently watching this at the moment and I want to say this one of the funniest interviews Iíve seen in a while. Currently at the 33 min mark
+1   

2 weeks ago '08        #86
sbbigmike 
Props total: 2235 2 K  Slaps total: 1132 1 K
People act like 50 wasnt using Floyd Mayweather weed carrier whole verse on businessman
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #87
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 49591 49 K  Slaps total: 7869 7 K
 whodatb1 said
I know yall take sides... but buck a real one... always stayed loyal... and always was about action if needed....
Were you there?
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #88
Boogie1790  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 49591 49 K  Slaps total: 7869 7 K
 nyctoneworleans said
Buck going out real bad with these interviews man. n*gga doesn't even realize he is telling different stories and versions! Digging a deeper hole each interview
sh*t sad. He too desperate.

I know he never really trapped like that too. Cuz in the trap world nun of that sh*t matter.

He would still be eating not sweating this sh*t so hard. sh*t jus sad
+2   

2 weeks ago '20        #89
nyctoneworleans  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1324 1 K  Slaps total: 185 185
 Boogie1790 said
sh*t sad. He too desperate.

I know he never really trapped like that too. Cuz in the trap world nun of that sh*t matter.

He would still be eating not sweating this sh*t so hard. sh*t jus sad
big facts bro. Like the crazy part the n*gga was a real street n*gga but all these press runs with drumma talking about this sh*t making it worse!
+3   

2 weeks ago '20        #90
nyctoneworleans  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 1324 1 K  Slaps total: 185 185
 Adwerdz said
Heterophobic buck.
Man that's says alot! Tbh no straight man is ever that put off or intimated by any kind of lgbtqrstuv! Of course a n*gga don't like that sh*t, or wanna be around it but that sh*t don't affect me one way or another!
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #91
AdonisH 
Props total: 3729 3 K  Slaps total: 378 378
 9shots92bricks said
I know and 50 did drink champs too, the keyword was recently
I mean 2018-9 kinda recent for them chief
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #92
Adwerdz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x45 OP
Props total: 109727 109 K  Slaps total: 16534 16 K
 nyctoneworleans said
Man that's says alot! Tbh no straight man is ever that put off or intimated by any kind of lgbtqrstuv! Of course a n*gga don't like that sh*t, or wanna be around it but that sh*t don't affect me one way or another!
Facts, n*gga doing too much
+1   

2 weeks ago '14        #93
trudatz 
Props total: 1449 1 K  Slaps total: 489 489
 greyhova said
all this over a mixtape single that went nowhere you'd think the n*gga penned in da club
Lmaoooo so now ghostwriting cool if its just a mixtape single??

Like its been said nobody care about this ghostwriting sh*t when it comes
to their favorite rappers

2 weeks ago '18        #94
greyhova 
Props total: 4352 4 K  Slaps total: 285 285
 trudatz said
Lmaoooo so now ghostwriting cool if its just a mixtape single??

Like its been said nobody care about this ghostwriting sh*t when it comes
to their favorite rappers
nobody said all that you missed the whole point, he's talking about royalties from ghostwriting and citing a fu*king mixtape song like that sh*t generated any money in the first place

hence "you'd think the n*gga wrote in da club".. because that's a song that makes sense to be bi*ching about not getting credit for since it's a song he could still eat off of to this day, not a 10 years past his peak 50 cent mixtape song that nobody outside of what was left of his fanbase at the time ever heard

Last edited by greyhova; 04-09-2021 at 12:07 AM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #95
killacar 
Props total: 16292 16 K  Slaps total: 1047 1 K
Buck been saying this for years, 50 never responded to this

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+46online now  30
Video inside Apr 20 - 2 Hours Ago, 15 Year Old Girl Was Shot 4x In The Chest By Ohio..
1118 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+23online now  27
Article inside Safemoon
428 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+28online now  19
Eagles Fan Edp445 full video of him getting caught at a meet up with 13 ye..
301 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside Chicago rapper tilla got his 7 yr old daughter k*lled because he p*ss o..
192 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy