Rusty Hardin (Deshaunís Lawyer) isnít playing with Buzbee and came back swinging

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
127 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
203 replies  @guap

most viewed right now
88 replies  @guap

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

New replies show every 20 seconds
 2 weeks ago '07        #76
Rico23  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 44791 44 K  Slaps total: 4043 4 K
 strongthetruth said
Lol itís not just this section. Anything in favor of a black man or pro-black on this site will be supported a lot less.
Trust me i kno. I didn't feel like having the reverse racism crowd on my d*ck. The same ones who pretend that this site is predominantly full of black posters
+5   

2 weeks ago '05        #77
pippen33 
Props total: 17095 17 K  Slaps total: 1301 1 K
 Rico23 said
Ok. Thanks for taking my post purposely out of context just to justify the position u personally hold in regards to this situation. Anything else? Or u wanna keep playing the semantics game while pretending to bot understand what I meant by someone having to pay a "stupid tax" especially when said tax isn't always paid monetarily

U really sitting here acting kike u can't understand why a lawyer would act as a mediating party for someone famous
Im not pretending about sh*t and I didnt take sh*t out of context. You said the stupid sh*t so own it lil n*gga.

Dumbass of course a fu*kin lawyer would act as a mediator for his client BUT only when its in his best interest.

But use your little fu*kin brain. When this came out, do you think the lawyer didnt go to Deshaun and ask him if there could potentially be more women or similar situations..The answer would have to be YES.

So at that point if you have even a little common sense then you would know that there were going to be more women coming out with allegations. So in your mind the best strategy was to just pay off every woman that comes forward because he was 'Stupid'. No n*gga, at some point you have to f*ght back.

2 weeks ago '07        #78
 pippen33 said
Im not pretending about sh*t and I didnt take sh*t out of context. You said the stupid sh*t so own it lil n*gga.

Dumbass of course a fu*kin lawyer would act as a mediator for his client BUT only when its in his best interest.

But use your little fu*kin brain. When this came out, do you think the lawyer didnt go to Deshaun and ask him if there could potentially be more women or similar situations..The answer would have to be YES.

So at that point if you have even a little common sense then you would know that there were going to be more women coming out with allegations. So in your mind the best strategy was to just pay off every woman that comes forward because he was 'Stupid'. No n*gga, at some point you have to f*ght back.
So that's a yes. U are gonna continue to take my comment out of context and pretend that u don't understand what I meant while ignoring the fact that you nor I aren't lawyers and cant speak for Rusty Hardin. Got it.

U can get off my d*ck now bi*ch. I don't care about all yoir paragraphs. My original comment stands.

:

Last edited by Rico23; 04-07-2021 at 03:54 PM..

2 weeks ago '05        #79
pippen33 
 Rico23 said
So that's a yes. U are gonna continue to take my comment out of context and pretend that u don't understand what I meant while ignoring the fact that you nor I aren't lawyers and cant speak for Rusty Hardin. Got it.

U can get off my d*ck now bi*ch. I don't care about all yoir paragraphs. My original comment stands.
You said it so own it f*g**t. No one pays a fine because they were "Stupid". They pay a fine because they broke a rule, law or policy. So by your logic Deshaun broke a law or rule. Tell us about that f*g**t.

Last edited by pippen33; 04-07-2021 at 03:55 PM..

2 weeks ago '07        #80
 pippen33 said
You said it so own it f*g**t. No one pays a fine because they were "Stupid". They pay a fine because the broke a rule, law or policy. So by your logic Deshaun broke a law or rule. Tell us about that f*g**t.
U jus created a strawman argument about some sh*t i never even talked about nor brought up just to act like I'm not in favor of Deshaun f*ghting this case I want Deshaun to f*ght this case and expose Tony Buzbee for the fraud i believe he is

Yea we done here my response to u was only talking about the FIRST ACCUSER THAT TRIED TO GET 100K NOT ALL OF THE WOMEN WHO BUZBEE IS HANDLING dumb bi*ch. Feel free to have the last word since you've been basically arguing with someone who agrees with Deshaun f*ghting the caae aka the same thing u agree with

2 weeks ago '04        #81
slimboyballer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28719 28 K  Slaps total: 6021 6 K
 Realn*ggash1t said
Nah I read yours. You said because she asked for money sheís lying. Which is completely false. Smh
that's not false clown

2 weeks ago '04        #82
chctynig2804 
Props total: 8048 8 K  Slaps total: 842 842
 strongthetruth said
Lol itís not just this section. Anything in favor of a black man or pro-black on this site will be supported a lot less.
Thatís what happens when the site is littered with white boys pretending to be black lol
+5   

2 weeks ago '05        #83
pippen33 
 Rico23 said
U jus created a strawman argument about some sh*t i never even talked about nor brought up just to act like I'm not in favor of Deshaun f*ghting this case I want Deshaun to f*ght this case and expose Tony Buzbee for the fraud i believe he is

Yea we done here my response to u was only talking about the FIRST ACCUSER THAT TRIED TO GET 100K NOT ALL OF THE WOMEN WHO BUZBEE IS HANDLING dumb bi*ch. Feel free to have the last word since you've been basically arguing with someone who agrees with Deshaun f*ghting the caae aka the same thing u agree with
Thats not a strawman argument. When you get into legal trouble, one of the first things your lawyer asks you is to tell them the totality of the situation, tell them everything even sh*t the cops dont know about yet so he can fully defend you. You are a geek so I dont expect you to understand that so its ok.

So yes, if a woman is accusing Deshaun of being inappropriate then any decent lawyer would go to Deshaun and ask him if there could potentially be more. You have to get ahead of this sh*t. This isnt no fantasy land sh*t, this is what lawyers do.

2 weeks ago '07        #84
 pippen33 said
Thats not a strawman argument. When you get into legal trouble, one of the first things your lawyer asks you is to tell them the totality of the situation, tell them everything even sh*t the cops dont know about yet so he can fully defend you. You are a geek so I dont expect you to understand that so its ok.

So yes, if a woman is accusing Deshaun of being inappropriate then any decent lawyer would go to Deshaun and ask him if there could potentially be more. You have to get ahead of this sh*t. This isnt no fantasy land sh*t, this is what lawyers do.
Whatever clown. U created a straw man and now u wanna die with the lie i gave my opinion about the situation with the first accuser that this thread was about. I offered my opinion as to why that lawyer said what was said about Watson putting himself in a dangerous spot. U used my comments and took them out of context and acted like I was talking about all the accusers. U just another weirdo and most likely a troll so there's nothing more to discuss.

-Watson deserves a fair shake and should defend himself in court. Fact

-Boxden treats threads with perceived Ls against Boxden with glee and the same posters often avoid threads with information in favor of Deshaun. Fact

- i believe Buzbee is a fraud. Not a fact but my strong opinion.

So once again, get off my d*ck. U should havr stopped a while ago but apparently u like being a strawman enthusiast
+2   

2 weeks ago '19        #85
blackthorn 
Props total: 2474 2 K  Slaps total: 336 336
 pippen33 said
You make a good point. But you also have to be willing to f*ght back at some point or everyone and their mama will be going at you for an easy pay day. If he did nothing wrong then he needs to f*ght. You cant pay every idiot that wants you to sue you.

Buzbee saw blood in the water when Watson lawyer said he was willing to settle it. And you definitely dont put in writing that you are willing to settle, especially that early in the process. Then Buzbee came out with the 20+ other 'accusers'.

Dont think Watson lawyers had the best strategy to handle it.
You just seem to misunderstand lawyers and the law in general. There are many a*sumptions in your post that are ideological than practical.

First of all... the defense is likely willing to settle because in many cases allegations alone are enough to smear a client for the rest of their life. Especially when nothing criminal happens.

Second. In many instances itís cheaper to give an ďaccuserĒ a cost of defense payout than it is to actually go to court. Even when youíre innocent.

Third. Thereís nothing wrong with putting in writing that youíre willing to settle. See first two points. You also seem to suggest that the lawyer did something wrong in incentivizing Buzzbee. Once again shows your detachment from whatís going on. Buzzbee was going to roll those 20+ out no matter what. Thatís what he does.
+3   

2 weeks ago '07        #86
 blackthorn said
You just seem to misunderstand lawyers and the law in general. There are many a*sumptions in your post that are ideological than practical.

First of all... the defense is likely willing to settle because in many cases allegations alone are enough to smear a client for the rest of their life. Especially when nothing criminal happens.

Second. In many instances it’s cheaper to give an “accuser” a cost of defense payout than it is to actually go to court. Even when you’re innocent.

Third. There’s nothing wrong with putting in writing that you’re willing to settle. See first two points. You also seem to suggest that the lawyer did something wrong in incentivizing Buzzbee. Once again shows your detachment from what’s going on. Buzzbee was going to roll those 20+ out no matter what. That’s what he does.
dude was sitting here acting as if lawyers don't act as mediators before going to court to f*ght a case

Bbbbut Deshaun a grown man why didn't he handle it himself so why do lawyers exist then with that logic he swear he dont create strawmen tho
+4   

2 weeks ago '19        #87
blackthorn 
Props total: 2474 2 K  Slaps total: 336 336
 pippen33 said

Maybe a criminal lawyer...
+1   

2 weeks ago '06        #88
philly337  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 44778 44 K  Slaps total: 12208 12 K
 Realn*ggash1t said
Nah I read yours. You said because she asked for money she’s lying. Which is completely false. Smh
No i said because she said she never asked for money and its not about money and got caught "lying" that she requested 100k...thats why I said she got caught lying

Last edited by philly337; 04-07-2021 at 05:47 PM..
+4   

2 weeks ago '06        #89
philly337  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 44778 44 K  Slaps total: 12208 12 K
 stogz said
I hate when stupidity muddies the thread.

On record, she said it's not about money. However, the previous e-mails say that she asked for money to make this sh*t go away. Which means, she is lying... it is about money. You don't ask for 100K if it's not about money.

@ can you please argue people with a higher level of intellect.
Exactly
+4   

2 weeks ago '14        #90
sohofresco 
Props total: 2560 2 K  Slaps total: 216 216
 Realn*ggash1t said
Like Crosby and R Kelly, right? n*ggas gotta stop using the ď tryna bring a black man downĒ sh*t every time one of us fu*ks up smh

2 weeks ago '15        #91
Ballin095  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4585 4 K  Slaps total: 1598 1 K
 chctynig2804 said
That’s what happens when the site is littered with white boys pretending to be black lol
Honestly the main reason why I had to get off this site for a bit. Last year all these damn reddit incels migrated here constantly talking about political sh*t. I knew at that point this site had changed for the worse.

Last edited by Ballin095; 04-07-2021 at 04:59 PM..
+4   

2 weeks ago '16        #92
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 62106 62 K  Slaps total: 3785 3 K
 pippen33 said
You make a good point. But you also have to be willing to f*ght back at some point or everyone and their mama will be going at you for an easy pay day. If he did nothing wrong then he needs to f*ght. You cant pay every idiot that wants you to sue you.

Buzbee saw blood in the water when Watson lawyer said he was willing to settle it. And you definitely dont put in writing that you are willing to settle, especially that early in the process. Then Buzbee came out with the 20+ other 'accusers'.

Dont think Watson lawyers had the best strategy to handle it.
I hear you, but sometimes it's cheaper to just pay for it to go away. Buzbee just overplayed his hand, and now is going nuclear with the sh*t. This is why celebrities can be off putting when you run into them in real life. Everyone is making a play on them
+4   

2 weeks ago '20        #93
A2020poster 
Props total: 651 651  Slaps total: 31 31
Just had to turn off Highly Questionable... seeing ESPN take sides with nothing proven is crazy.

They build you up just to have somebody to break down smh
+4   

2 weeks ago '17        #94
DonC  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 26331 26 K  Slaps total: 14990 14 K
 stogz said
I've not been following this sh*t.

When Deshaun's lawyer says that his client can "learn a lesson by putting himself in a situation with someone he doesn't know".... is that 'situation', a massage?

If Deshaun did nothing wrong, why would his lawyer ask if they want to come back with another figure? He said the "facts" don't show that Deshaun did anything wrong. What are those "facts"?

I feel like Deshaun's lawyer wanted to keep the e-mail chain going to catch them in some kind of lie. I think the accuser's side thought that $100k would be nothing to Deshaun and that they'd get paid easy.... but got their bluff called.
Lessons learned = stick to one or two regular Masseuses instead of seeking from numerous women...

Facts = could mean he got his massage, his happy ending agreement and gave lady a solid tip at the end
+3   

2 weeks ago '10        #95
nikodarippa 
Props total: 1796 1 K  Slaps total: 305 305
Literally only on boxden is this considered an otherworldly thing this lawyer did. If anything this sh*t just exacerbate the allegations, especially with the lesson learned sh*t. Rusty Hardin is a little too old to be doing this case, he's sabotaging Deshaun credibility but on this site full of n*ggas who hate bi*ches and don't get bi*ches it "omg got him" "ain't no coming back from this". You n*ggas are dumb as fu*k and don't get pu**y. And before anyone come in here with the bs of course I want Deshaun to be innocent, but no n*gga needs 40 masseuses, sorry.

2 weeks ago '09        #96
That Guy Fly 
Props total: 41617 41 K  Slaps total: 12554 12 K
Buzbee is a personal friend of Cal McNair and the majority of the women he represents were passed along to Deshaun by members of the Houston Texans. They knew all along they wouldnt have to worry about him leaving. So now they get him caught up and he wont see another day in the NFL possibly and they can take back his money he just signed for.

Dirty muthafu*kas
+3   

2 weeks ago '17        #97
tu calmas  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29046 29 K  Slaps total: 4308 4 K
 pippen33 said
Your right but I think he will eventually settle. If he takes it to trial then he will have to plead the 5th (public perception will be that he is guilty) or he will have to actually testify about the massages which he wont wanna get into that
idk i think in this new 'embrace your s*xuality' climate, he'd be better off sayin he had a massage fetish and this sh*t was consensual rather than pleading the fifth

esp considering bob kraft did the exact same sh*t

2 weeks ago '04        #98
slimboyballer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28719 28 K  Slaps total: 6021 6 K
 That Guy Fly said
Buzbee is a personal friend of Cal McNair and the majority of the women he represents were passed along to Deshaun by members of the Houston Texans. They knew all along they wouldnt have to worry about him leaving. So now they get him caught up and he wont see another day in the NFL possibly and they can take back his money he just signed for.

Dirty muthafu*kas
Racist fu*ks...Dwayne Brown been exposed those racist a*s owners

2 weeks ago '14        #99
Cuttysark 
Props total: 31703 31 K  Slaps total: 2029 2 K
Won't hear about this on sports media in the morning

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+19online now  20
Apr 18 - Chicago - 6 Year Old Girl k*lled At McDonalds Drive Thru
169 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside VIDEO: Whatever Happened @ Last Night's Show It's Clear- Nobody Was Get..
88 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+84online now  14
My boy Nasir got one with this lotion
184 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+83online now  7
Video inside Chloe Bailey... Top Notch baddest chick in the game