topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+29  241
238 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
212 replies  @guap

most viewed right now
100 replies  @guap

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

New replies show every 20 seconds
 2 weeks ago '13        #51
Razor Ramon 
Props total: 16198 16 K  Slaps total: 1194 1 K
 slimboyballer said
you probably blind because Ray Charles can Finnegan got his a*s whipped
we just different my n*gga....aint no way ima punch a n*gga 2 or 3 times and claim that i beat da dog sh*t out him

2 weeks ago '16        #52
Djackso2 
Props total: 1828 1 K  Slaps total: 400 400
Andre Johnson is the best college wide receiver of all time & top 25 nfl wide receiver. His stats don’t show it if because where he played

2 weeks ago '12        #53
Legit Jones 
Props total: 10804 10 K  Slaps total: 612 612
 Skilly713 said
The truth. Just imagine if Dre had a half a*s qb during his tenure bruh was a beast.
U say that like D Hop aint played with a million sh*tty QBs prior to Watson... lets count em up Matt Schaub, Case Kenam, Fitzpatrick, TJ Yates, Ryan mallet, Brian Hoyer, Brandon Weeden, Tom Savage and Brock Osweiler
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #54
slimboyballer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28719 28 K  Slaps total: 6021 6 K
 Razor Ramon said
we just different my n*gga....aint no way ima punch a n*gga 2 or 3 times and claim that i beat da dog sh*t out him
and its no way I start smoke with someone and then get punched 3 times and dragged but don't admit I got my a*s whipped lol

2 weeks ago '08        #55
Skilly713 
Props total: 19886 19 K  Slaps total: 1555 1 K
 Legit Jones said
U say that like D Hop aint played with a million sh*tty QBs prior to Watson... lets count em up Matt Schaub, Case Kenam, Fitzpatrick, TJ Yates, Ryan mallet, Brian Hoyer, Brandon Weeden, Tom Savage and Brock Osweiler
Nah I said it like Dre played with scrubs his whole tenure and we never saw his max potential like DHop and he still made sugar out of sh*t.

2 weeks ago '13        #56
Razor Ramon 
 slimboyballer said
and its no way I start smoke with someone and then get punched 3 times and dragged but don't admit I got my a*s whipped lol
i guess....i dont know dre or finnegan to be takin sides but lookin at it unbiased, he aint "beat da dog sh*t out him" he punched him 2, maybe 3 times and dude jumped right up so clearly the punches aint do much damage

there was no beatdown or dragging my n*gga

2 weeks ago '18        #57
Wiggy wexler  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 42494 42 K  Slaps total: 10445 10 K
 Djackso2 said
Andre Johnson is the best college wide receiver of all time & top 25 nfl wide receiver. His stats don’t show it if because where he played
Qbs he played with.

Yea we fu*ked up not getting Watson to grow faster n*gga.

Anyone who plays in Houston long enough adopts the city tho.

We a culture

2 weeks ago '04        #58
 Razor Ramon said
i guess....i dont know dre or finnegan to be takin sides but lookin at it unbiased, he aint "beat da dog sh*t out him" he punched him 2, maybe 3 times and dude jumped right up so clearly the punches aint do much damage

there was no beatdown or dragging my n*gga
You must be Ray Charles because everybody who watched this video when it happened ,after it happened and years later said Finnegan got his a*s whipped! I don't know either of them but I do know Finnegan got his a*s whipped. He thought AJ was soft and got exposed lmao

2 weeks ago '13        #59
Razor Ramon 
 slimboyballer said
You must be Ray Charles because everybody who watched this video when it happened ,after it happened and years later said Finnegan got his a*s whipped! I don't know either of them but I do know Finnegan got his a*s whipped. He thought AJ was soft and got exposed lmao
u got it bruh.....we jus different. punchin a n*gga 3 times aint gettin ya a*s whipped but wateva. i can see if he laid dude out. n*gga jumped right up like nothin happened

2 weeks ago '04        #60
 Razor Ramon said
u got it bruh.....we jus different. punchin a n*gga 3 times aint gettin ya a*s whipped but wateva. i can see if he laid dude out. n*gga jumped right up like nothin happened
the a*s whipping would have been worse if it was the streets lmao Finnegan better be happy refs was there lol he was saved

2 weeks ago '11        #61
whothebestmc 
Props total: 15818 15 K  Slaps total: 1739 1 K
 philly337 said
What are you talkin about my guy? For years it was andre, Calvin and fitz and fitz was a clear 3rd. Andre had scrub qbs throwing to him and led in yards 2-3 times and reception 2-3 times. He mad 2 all pro teams and like 8 pro bowls. In 200i there was no question dre was the best wr that year (led in receptions "and" yards and nobody else was even close).

As for hopkins...hes a beast but hes no andre and the league is way easier to rack up stats. He hasn't led the league in any one stat in his career yet. Theyre basically dead even in production per game and andre played with sh*t qbs and league wasnt as easy to rack up stats...

Per game average...

Ad (in hou) - 6 catches for 80 yards and .4 tds

Hop (career) - 6 catches, 79 yards and .5 tds
Andre had a few years you could make the argument for sure, mostly before 2010. Calvin was clear #1 for multiple years though after that, and I don't think there was an argument from anybody.

2008-2010 andre had that argument though.

2 weeks ago '13        #62
IamDaGawd 
Props total: 12206 12 K  Slaps total: 4434 4 K
Da goat

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+83online now  17
Video inside Chloe Bailey... Top Notch baddest chick in the game
149 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+19online now  15
Apr 18 - Chicago - 6 Year Old Girl k*lled At McDonalds Drive Thru
172 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+85online now  15
My boy Nasir got one with this lotion
188 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
online now  7
Video inside VIDEO: Whatever Happened @ Last Night's Show It's Clear- Nobody Was Get..
88 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy