Jokic made one of the most incredible shots i seen

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
127 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
203 replies  @guap

most viewed right now
88 replies  @guap

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

New replies show every 20 seconds
 2 weeks ago '05        #51
pnoi89  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 23103 23 K  Slaps total: 2456 2 K
 chorizoburger said
you're skipping over the step before the pivot though.. he gathers, bumps and steps with his left foot at the same time then steps again with his right foot and pivots then steps back with the left foot which he shoots off of
His hand was on the side of the ball during the spin.

He establishes pivot with his right foot and gathers the ball.

He pivots.

Lifts off his pivot and shoots (even with his left foot still on the ground), which is legal and not considered traveling.

“If a player, with the ball in his possession, raises his pivot foot off the floor, he must pass or shoot before his pivot foot returns to the floor. If he drops the ball while in the air, he may not be the first to touch the ball.”

2 weeks ago '10        #52
chorizoburger 
Props total: 4656 4 K  Slaps total: 1422 1 K
 pnoi89 said
His hand was on the side of the ball during the spin.

He establishes pivot with his right foot and gathers the ball.

He pivots.

Lifts off his pivot and shoots (even with his left foot still on the ground), which is legal and not considered traveling.

“If a player, with the ball in his possession, raises his pivot foot off the floor, he must pass or shoot before his pivot foot returns to the floor. If he drops the ball while in the air, he may not be the first to touch the ball.”
if he in fact gathered the ball when he establishes his pivot foot then yes it's a legal shot but it looks to me like he gathers the ball on the step he took before he pivots.. I know if I tried that sh*t at the park or the gym somebody is calling travel and it's no points and a turnover
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #53
Soo Special OG  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 36797 36 K  Slaps total: 6888 6 K
 chorizoburger said
if he in fact gathered the ball when he establishes his pivot foot then yes it's a legal shot but it looks to me like he gathers the ball on the step he took before he pivots.. I know if I tried that sh*t at the park or the gym somebody is calling travel and it's no points and a turnover
its just a regular spin fadeaway. he look like a travel cause you used to seeing them launch of 2 feet. joker launch of 1

dirk did that sh*t all the time at :09

2 weeks ago '10        #54
chorizoburger 
Props total: 4656 4 K  Slaps total: 1422 1 K
 Soo Special OG said
its just a regular spin fadeaway. he look like a travel cause you used to seeing them launch of 2 feet. joker launch of 1

I get what you're saying and it very well could be that my idea of what a gather is is incorrect but I still count three steps after his final dribble

2 weeks ago '08        #55
RokkyRok 
Props total: 3293 3 K  Slaps total: 363 363
 Soo Special OG said

at :09
dribble
rotate right foot in
left foot out - shot

the ball hits the floor ending the first pivot foot (right), his next step is free (his right foot), then his left that he shoots off.

Jokic is switching his pivot foot in the OP, he had to have traveled at some point in the play because he only dribbles once and gets like 7 steps off the catch.

2 weeks ago '05        #56
pnoi89  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 23103 23 K  Slaps total: 2456 2 K
 RokkyRok said
at :09
dribble
rotate right foot in
left foot out - shot

the ball hits the floor ending the first pivot foot (right), his next step is free (his right foot), then his left that he shoots off.

Jokic is switching his pivot foot in the OP, he had to have traveled at some point in the play because he only dribbles once and gets like 7 steps off the catch.
He wasn't switching his pivot.... He lifted his pivot foot (right) and shot. That alone is legal and not traveling....

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+19online now  20
Apr 18 - Chicago - 6 Year Old Girl k*lled At McDonalds Drive Thru
169 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  15
Video inside VIDEO: Whatever Happened @ Last Night's Show It's Clear- Nobody Was Get..
88 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+84online now  14
My boy Nasir got one with this lotion
184 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+83online now  7
Video inside Chloe Bailey... Top Notch baddest chick in the game