topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+25  251
222 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
209 replies  @guap

most viewed right now
98 replies  @guap

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

New replies show every 20 seconds
 2 weeks ago '11        #51
Rufus III 
Props total: 4709 4 K  Slaps total: 195 195
Let's Go Tar Heel Nation!!!

2 weeks ago '07        #52
Tom Masters  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 28958 28 K  Slaps total: 7536 7 K
I’m @ Op

2 weeks ago '04        #53
justinjones 
Props total: 37577 37 K  Slaps total: 1901 1 K
i hope it goes well.

i can understand people not knowing who hubert davis is(been a minute since he did the college gameday stuff right) but saying unc is irrelevant

unc is one of those schools that always be relevant to some degree in college basketball

2 weeks ago '15        #54
Preacher Mane  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 54077 54 K  Slaps total: 3521 3 K

He was doing well until the 45 second mark
+2   

2 weeks ago '04        #55
Mega 
Props total: 4046 4 K  Slaps total: 459 459
 slimboyballer said
They also finished last in the acc 2 years ago (with 2 5 star recruits) and was avg at best last year..
because they played five freshman(including two at the one) and Anthony Harris in a shortened summer. You saw how it worked for dook and Kentucky.

Last edited by Mega; 04-06-2021 at 08:00 PM..
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #56
Mega 
 ghettofied said
Uh yeah, I do. They didn't go through the typical names. Roy had a lot of influence in this, that's the reason it moved so quickly. No one contacted Few because he was still coaching. They didn't contact Scott Drew either. This was in the bag since Roy retired Thursday.
You aren't even aware of rumors that have swirled around Scott Drew?

You're just typing, and obviously don't know anything.

They should have hired Larry Brown too, right

2 weeks ago '04        #57
slimboyballer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28719 28 K  Slaps total: 6021 6 K
 Mega said
because they played five freshman(including two at the one) and Anthony Harris
plenty of program played a lot of freshman gtfoh 2 of those freshman were 5 star recruits (A five-star prospect is considered to be one of the nation's top 25-30 players) / mcdaa

2 weeks ago '04        #58
Mega 
 slimboyballer said
plenty of program played a lot of freshman gtfoh 2 of those freshman were 5 star recruits (A five-star prospect is considered to be one of the nation's top 25-30 players) / mcdaa
What program had two freshman point guards and had six of their top ten players who played five games total combined?

....I'll be waiting for the answer

Baylor just had a 20 year old, two 22 year olds, a 23 year old and a 24 year old last night
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #59
 Mega said
What program had two freshman point guards and had six of their top ten players who played five games total combined?

....I'll be waiting for the answer

Baylor just had a 20 year old, two 22 year olds, a 23 year old and a 24 year old last night
GTFOH stop embarrassing yourself ,unc just sorry af ....a lot of blue bloods played multiple freshman and other teams was ranked in the youngest team category...
stop making fu*king excuses....lets talk about how uva didn't have nowhere near the amount of 4 and 5 star players as unc and beat the dog sh*t out of unc over the past years.. lmao

2 weeks ago '04        #60
Mega 
 slimboyballer said
GTFOH stop embarrassing yourself ,unc just sorry af ....a lot of blue bloods played multiple freshman and other teams was ranked in the youngest team category...
stop making fu*king excuses....lets talk about how uva didn't have nowhere near the amount of 4 and 5 star players as unc and beat the dog sh*t out of unc over the past years.. lmao
I'm asking you a question about your statement.

But it seems you're slow, so I'll try again. What blue blood made the tournament last year starting a freshman guard? Much less having to depend on two. Considering there's only a handful of blue bloods, dook, Kansas, UCLA, Indiana and Kentucky. Only three of us made the tournament during a Covid pandemic when there was limited summer practice.

And who are all these teams that depended on freshmen?

Of course you proved you're talking out of your a*s and didn't mention a team and now you try to change the subject. I'm sure you're used to feeling dumb though

Over the past 15 years what school has won the most championships? Now shut the fu*k up and sit your dumb a*s down
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #61
 Mega said

But it seems you're slow, so I'll try again. What blue blood made the tournament last year starting a freshman guard? Much less having to depend on two. Considering there's only a handful of blue bloods, dook, Kansas, UCLA, Indiana and Kentucky. Only three of us made the tournament during a Covid pandemic when there was limited summer practice.

Of course you proved you're talking out of your a*s and didn't mention a team and now you try to change the subject. I'm sure you're used to feeling dumb though

Over the past 15 years what school has won the most championships? Now shut the fu*k up and sit your dumb a*s down

name a team with 2 5 star recruits that finished last in their conf and was on a 7 game losing steak lmao ohh yeah 2019 unc tarheels sorry af

2 weeks ago '04        #62
ghettofied 
Props total: 28780 28 K  Slaps total: 8110 8 K
 Mega said
You aren't even aware of rumors that have swirled around Scott Drew?

You're just typing, and obviously don't know anything.

They should have hired Larry Brown too, right
Scott Drew wasn't even reached out to. He was still coaching. It was just a rumor, that's all.

2 weeks ago '04        #63
ghettofied 
Props total: 28780 28 K  Slaps total: 8110 8 K
 Mega said

He does that.

We don't agree on the reaching out thing. But that's exactly what he does. He's a fu*king idiot. He'll just go from topic to topic after you prove him wrong. Goal posts moving is his specialty.

2 weeks ago '11        #64
Killa KMS 
Props total: 2413 2 K  Slaps total: 114 114
We need some ballers Hubert

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+19online now  25
Apr 18 - Chicago - 6 Year Old Girl k*lled At McDonalds Drive Thru
172 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+85online now  18
My boy Nasir got one with this lotion
188 comments
1 day ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+83online now  17
Video inside Chloe Bailey... Top Notch baddest chick in the game
149 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside VIDEO: Whatever Happened @ Last Night's Show It's Clear- Nobody Was Get..
88 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy