online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Some random WWF Finishers from 1984!

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BXWF

1 month ago '23        #1
234 page views
15 comments

484675  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x208
Props total: 134913 134 K  Slaps total: 10547 10 K
Top 10 BXSC sportsbetter
icon Some random WWF Finishers from 1984!

+4   

icon
best
icon
worst
15 comments

1 month ago '05        #2
micseles 
Props total: 22933 22 K  Slaps total: 2324 2 K
Hogan was a d1ck lol! Could've easily used the other leg
emoji

I see alot of people don't like when finishing moves get treated like regular moves now days, but if you've been around and watching wrestling long enough damn near every "simple" move you see today was somebody's finisher back in the day lol
+3   

1 month ago '04        #3
MosDefinition 
Props total: 19176 19 K  Slaps total: 2684 2 K
 484675 said 🔗
↪🔗
Let me find out teddy atlas was the first to do the gorilla press slam and that's why they call it gorrila
+1   

1 month ago '09        #4
kellica  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3525 3 K  Slaps total: 314 314
 micseles said 🔗
emoji

I see alot of people don't like when finishing moves get treated like regular moves now days, but if you've been around and watching wrestling long enough damn near every "simple" move you see today was somebody's finisher back in the day lol
Yessir. Add the super kick to the list. It’s a regular move now.
+1   

1 month ago '09        #5
 micseles said 🔗
emoji

I always wondered why the leg drop in some games wouldn’t land flush. Because this right here lol.

1 month ago '15        #6
He Hate Me 
Props total: 78197 78 K  Slaps total: 7555 7 K
 micseles said 🔗
emoji

I heard Bubba Ray Dudley talking about the DDT saying he told wrestlers if he takes the DDT he’s not kicking out and that is the finish because it doesn’t make logical sense to be spike on your head and to be able to kick out.
+1   

1 month ago '05        #7
micseles 
 kellica said 🔗
I always wondered why the leg drop in some games wouldn’t land flush. Because this right here lol.
Lmaoo

1 month ago '05        #8
micseles 
 kellica said 🔗
Yessir. Add the super kick to the list. It’s a regular move now.
Yep...

I remember when multiple wrestlers used the Samoan drop as a finisher, now that's not even a 1 count lol.

1 month ago '05        #9
micseles 
 He Hate Me said 🔗
I heard Bubba Ray Dudley talking about the DDT saying he told wrestlers if he takes the DDT he’s not kicking out and that is the finish because it doesn’t make logical sense to be spike on your head and to be able to kick out.
Yeah I do remember somebody saying something like that and it's logical. But I think it sucks the fun out of wrestling when you try to make too much sense of everything. sh1t I done see small dudes knock out big dudes in real life with one well placed punch lol

1 month ago '09        #10
 micseles said 🔗
Yep...

I remember when multiple wrestlers used the Samoan drop as a finisher, now that's not even a 1 count lol.
I could see it but never knew this was a finisher. I remember in the 90s where it had more of an “impact,” ie Rock’s Samoan Drop. But you’re right—everyone uses it in some fashion.

1 month ago '05        #11
micseles 
 kellica said 🔗
I could see it but never knew this was a finisher. I remember in the 90s where it had more of an “impact,” ie Rock’s Samoan Drop. But you’re right—everyone uses it in some fashion.
Yeah Tatanka used to use it as a finisher way back and the video had one of the wild Samoans using it too.
+1   

1 month ago '15        #12
He Hate Me 
Props total: 78197 78 K  Slaps total: 7555 7 K
 micseles said 🔗
Yeah I do remember somebody saying something like that and it's logical. But I think it sucks the fun out of wrestling when you try to make too much sense of everything. sh1t I done see small dudes knock out big dudes in real life with one well placed punch lol
I think it was in discussion of guys who do flips and spots all matches and not actually telling a story in the match and disrespecting legends finisher and no selling them.

It was making certain move matters which I get. You can’t all of a sudden no sell the tombstone like a regular move after years of Taker putting it over.

It was more so respect of the legends that had them as finishers and be more respected. Not saying you should not use it or kick out of it but it should feel spectacular when you do and not just how the super kick has been diluted and more so how the pedigree has been treated of late.
+1   

1 month ago '22        #13
SeanDon122  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 44716 44 K  Slaps total: 3417 3 K
 micseles said 🔗
emoji

But regular moves can still be used as finishers today if built up correctly... Cena getting away with a STF and glorified fireman's carry was elite work by WWE
+1   

1 month ago '05        #14
micseles 
 SeanDon122 said 🔗
But regular moves can still be used as finishers today if built up correctly... Cena getting away with a STF and glorified fireman's carry was elite work by WWE
Most definitely!

1 month ago '05        #15
micseles 
 He Hate Me said 🔗
I think it was in discussion of guys who do flips and spots all matches and not actually telling a story in the match and disrespecting legends finisher and no selling them.

It was making certain move matters which I get. You can’t all of a sudden no sell the tombstone like a regular move after years of Taker putting it over.

It was more so respect of the legends that had them as finishers and be more respected. Not saying you should not use it or kick out of it but it should feel spectacular when you do and not just how the super kick has been diluted and more so how the pedigree has been treated of late.
I definitely see that point of view!

1 month ago '15        #16
Brother Bone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 9721 9 K  Slaps total: 353 353
 SeanDon122 said 🔗
Damn near any submission has been used as a finisher tho

Bear hug and sleeper hold even

Always liked the spicolli driver more than the
F-U

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props-2212
logo Caitlin Clark Is Leading A 0-5 Team …. How Long Can This Hype Last ?
150 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+10110
Video inside I see why men stopped going to the club
183 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
AI got Mike Tyson speaking Italian...
20 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props-446
Article inside New Music: YG - WEIRD (Drake Diss)
174 comments
24 hours ago
@hiphop