online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

4/10 a coked out snowman responds to cm punks comments

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BXWF

1 month ago '06        #351
FukYou 
Props total: 7917 7 K  Slaps total: 467 467
 micseles said 🔗
I don't WANT anybody to focus on anything. And what makes you think Im not focused on what I want to focus on?!
I just think some of these folk are weird as sh1t and go out of their way to try and make people not like something they obviously like in some capacity or else they wouldn't be watching. It was people in the Wrestlemania thread talking about Ad revenue for sh1t that happened 30 years ago lol.

For some reason I seem to bother you extremely and it's hilarious to me. If I was that type of person I'd post about how weird people are every few minutes on here just so you can have a fit. Im going to keep saying this sh1t until you understand...I watch what interests me and the second it's not good, I stop and every now and then I'll point out some remedial behavior lol!
"They try to make people not like something they clearly like or else why would they be watching "

What a one dimensional way of thinking

So it's either "youre a hater, you don't watch"

Or it's "why you hating, you watching, you love it"

In the real world, there's shades of grey
Not just this way or that way

Newsflash,
You can watch something you don't like, in the hopes it might get better.. that's what an actual wrestling fan does.

But the Tony Militia is so fragile
That any form of constructive criticism is taken as hate and met with WWE Hate out of nowhere lol

1 month ago '05        #352
micseles 
Props total: 22790 22 K  Slaps total: 2282 2 K
 FukYou said 🔗
"They try to make people not like something they clearly like or else why would they be watching "

What a one dimensional way of thinking

So it's either "youre a hater, you don't watch"

Or it's "why you hating, you watching, you love it"

In the real world, there's shades of grey
Not just this way or that way

Newsflash,
You can watch something you don't like, in the hopes it might get better.. that's what an actual wrestling fan does.

But the Tony Militia is so fragile
That any form of constructive criticism is taken as hate and met with WWE Hate out of nowhere lol

You just wasted alot of font bruh lol. I didn't say anything about being a hater, don't watch or loving it. You've NEVER seen me hate or ANY wrestling company.
I just said the n1ggas that run into threads full of people enjoying themselves talking about empty seats, ratings drops making fun of people for liking what they like are weirdos to me and I've seen it alot on here between the two companies. If something gives your life meaning then by all means do your thing but if engage in trying to convince people they shouldn't be liking something they like then you're miserable in my book flat out. Not a hard concept to understand.

I basically laid a couple pairs of sh0es out with weirdo and miserable written on them and a couple of you n1ggas keep sliding your feet into them and seem to enjoy the fit.

Last edited by micseles; 04-11-2024 at 02:37 PM..

1 month ago '06        #353
FukYou 
 micseles said 🔗
You just wasted alot of font bruh lol. I didn't say anything about being a hater, don't watch or loving it. You've NEVER seen me hate or ANY wrestling company.
I just said the n1ggas that run into threads full of people enjoying themselves talking about empty seats, ratings drops making fun of people for liking what they like are weirdos to me and I've seen it alot on here between the two companies. If something gives your life meaning then by all means do your thing but if engage in trying to convince people they shouldn't be liking something they like then you're miserable in my book flat out. Not a hard concept to understand.

I basically laid a couple pairs of sh0es out with weirdo and miserable written on them and a couple of you n1ggas keep sliding your feet into them and seem to enjoy the fit.

n1gga we in here cracking on the Punk video

And you in here with Way writing bible verses

Talking about we sliding our feet into your sh0es

You on a board with multiple replying to a different subject matter, not just you here alone, goofy a$s lol

ANYWAYS BACK TO PATHETIC SUBJECT MATTER

RATINGS ARE IN

TONY DID A SAD 820K

NOT EVEN CLOSE TO A MILLY.
emoji
emoji

Last edited by FukYou; 04-11-2024 at 02:45 PM..
+1   

1 month ago '11        #354
ProppaProp 
Props total: 1042 1 K  Slaps total: 310 310
Damn only 820, I thought it'd be at least 850k.
+1   

1 month ago '05        #355
micseles 
 FukYou said 🔗
n1gga we in here cracking on the Punk video

And you in here with Way writing bible verses

Talking about we sliding our feet into your sh0es

You on a board with multiple replying to a different subject matter, not just you here alone, goofy a$s lol

ANYWAYS BACK TO PATHETIC SUBJECT MATTER

RATINGS ARE IN

TONY DID A SAD 820K

NOT EVEN CLOSE TO A MILLY.
emoji
emoji

Multiple what?!?

Im replying to a single poster who wanted to have a convo with me
Then you came along and I replied to you

Again if the word weirdo bothers y'all so much...stop being weird
emoji

1 month ago '06        #356
FukYou 
 micseles said 🔗
Multiple what?!?

Im replying to a single poster who wanted to have a convo with me
Then you came along and I replied to you

Again if the word weirdo bothers y'all so much...stop being weird
emoji
You're calling people weird for picking apart the flaws in aew. You're in the minority here fam, statistically speaking, that would make you the weird one. d1ck riding to the tenth degree
emoji

1 month ago '06        #357
FukYou 

NOPE. THEY GOOD.
STAY IN AEW, HOOK
emoji

1 month ago '09        #358
ReggieA 
Props total: 82672 82 K  Slaps total: 1646 1 K
 ProppaProp said 🔗
Damn only 820, I thought it'd be at least 850k.
That's higher than last week
emoji

1 month ago '05        #359
micseles 
 FukYou said 🔗
You're calling people weird for picking apart the flaws in aew. You're in the minority here fam, statistically speaking, that would make you the weird one. d1ck riding to the tenth degree
emoji
d1ck riding what exactly?!?! It's like you just heard that term for the first time and decided to try it out..

and No Im calling people weird for popping up when people are usually have something good to say about AEW, TNA, WWE and pointing out the bad. It's miserable behavior. Had a couple morons pop into the Wrestlemania thread asking why grown men where watching wrestling...called them out the same way.

Being in the minority never makes anybody weird. Being happy being among the miserable majority makes you weird though lol. If posting empty seats, bad ratings and arguing over money you'll never see is your thing...then proceed and continue bro.

1 month ago '11        #360
ProppaProp 
Props total: 1042 1 K  Slaps total: 310 310
 ReggieA said 🔗
That's higher than last week
emoji

↪🔗
At least it's higher than previous weeks like you said. Hopefully they can stay above 800k going forward and continue to build on this momentum.

1 month ago '22        #361
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x110
Props total: 195198 195 K  Slaps total: 230709 230 K
800K use to be the norm now it looks like 700k
emoji
+1   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+87100
Image(s) inside These GOTTA Be The Craziest stats In Music HISTORY
89 comments
20 hours ago
@misc
most viewed right now
Video inside 9-year old Drake in Memphis with his uncle practicing his craft
86 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+1614
May 20 - Donald Trump's "glitch" during NRA speech raises questions
65 comments
22 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+1813
May 20 - 🚨Public health alert issued after HIV+ prostitute had s3x wit..
225 comments
20 hours ago
@news