online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

PS5 Pro developer verdict: ĎI didnít meet a single person that understood the point of ití

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 months ago '20        #26
DrDisrespect 
Props total: 10180 10 K  Slaps total: 4998 4 K
 D1dnt read said 🔗
didn't read
Knew you was gonna sat some dumbsh1t instead of disputing Facts.

Lame a$s n1gga
+1   

2 months ago '05        #27
Fauby  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 51270 51 K  Slaps total: 6379 6 K
 gemini8686 said 🔗
I really wish the ps5 hand held would let me play my games on the go. Iím glad I didnít get it.

Iím not getting the pro. It doesnít make sense to
Portal does exactly this. Hotspot my phone and was in the park playing ps5....

2 months ago '04        #28
CrAkKedOuT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28097 28 K  Slaps total: 4895 4 K
 Kingme said 🔗
Sony needs the money. That's why they're releasing this pro.
Oh rly? Sauce

PlayStation fanboys are sinking the console. Nobody with a PlayStation buys games anymore because the fanbase finessed them into buying one too many "exclusives" they didn't like.
Tiz a lie

Final Fantasy isn't for everyone so if someone bought it on recommendation they won't be buying the sequels.
Same with the hardware.
Heck of an assumption
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '20        #29
D1dnt read  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 37351 37 K  Slaps total: 12559 12 K
 DrDisrespect said 🔗
Knew you was gonna sat some dumbsh1t instead of disputing Facts.

Lame a$s n1gga

"knew you was gonna sat some dumbsh1t"
emoji

take ur meds and $TFU
emoji
+1   

2 months ago '04        #30
King Capo  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 4118 4 K  Slaps total: 512 512
Do they still making games for the ps5 and xbox

2 months ago '05        #31
R4P  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 16134 16 K  Slaps total: 2828 2 K
 Triple0 said 🔗
You literally commented on a thread about this exact thing earlier and still felt the need to post it again? Lmao
Cringe behavior

2 months ago '21        #32
Episode 
Props total: 14152 14 K  Slaps total: 2870 2 K
Yup been said this. Especially if them sorry a$s rumored specs turn out to be true and final because that sh1t is barely an improvement.

Honestly, wit where the peak is currently at, there ainít sh1t ďpremiumĒ or ďProĒ about it unless itís running a stable 4K 120 on everything, minimum. And no it doesnít take a 4090 level GPU to achieve that.

And the thing is, there are people that would be willing to drop $800-$1,000 for a TRUE premium model, but the reality of the situation is that theyíre still gonna focus on being budget friendly first and foremost, so it will be $600 max and barely be an improvement.

And even if they DID do an actual premium model, itís still a greedy a$s cash grab to drop it 4 years later. They jus wanna sell it twice. The technology was already there in 2020 to drop a premium model alongside the base model and give everybody the option right from the jump.
+2   

2 months ago '04        #33
 Episode said 🔗
Honestly, wit where the peak is currently at, there ainít sh1t ďpremiumĒ or ďProĒ about it unless itís running a stable 4K 120 on everything, minimum. And no it doesnít take a 4090 level GPU to achieve that.
Oh there it is, the typical "it needs to hit this resolution and frame rate" Numbers argument :mjlol

And the thing is, there are people that would be willing to drop $800-$1,000 for a TRUE premium model
A made up statistic

And even if they DID do an actual premium model, itís still a greedy a$s cash grab to drop it 4 years later. They jus wanna sell it twice. The technology was already there in 2020 to drop a premium model alongside the base model and give everybody the option right from the jump.
emoji
+1   

2 months ago '04        #34
tnice 
Props total: 44829 44 K  Slaps total: 1736 1 K
it's a console refresh give us your fu#king money

2 months ago '13        #35
Dodgers 
Props total: 17407 17 K  Slaps total: 2934 2 K
who cares about those random developers.

They are doing this for ROCKSTAR.

Who is going to provide the best GTA6 Console Experience. That’s critical for the future.
+1   

2 months ago '21        #36
Episode 
 CrAkKedOuT said 🔗
Oh there it is, the typical "it needs to hit this resolution and frame rate" Numbers argument :mjlol

A made up statistic

emoji
Oh okay, jus another clueless groupie f@gg0t that can’t back up anything you’re saying and will blindly swallow anything Sony throws at you, got you. But yea, it does when we’re talking a premium high end model (Or what is supposed to be) and not jus accepting whatever garbage they throw on your plate. It’s 2024. Stay losing tho.

2 months ago '04        #37
 Episode said 🔗
Oh okay, jus another clueless groupie f@gg0t that can’t back up anything you’re saying
My man, in the post I quoted, you did exactly what you're accusing me of doing. With that said, How about you post some sources to your claims like a poll showing people will willingly drop $800-1000 for a console. How about a poll showing that everyone cares about games needing to be 4k and 120fps. What about Sony having their super sampling ready during the PS5 launch. Or how about some features of RDNA 3 being available. What about FSR 1 being ready at launch?

2 months ago '17        #38
Nosbig 
Props total: 9872 9 K  Slaps total: 1655 1 K
Still d1ckriding 5 year old gaming technology lol
+1   

2 months ago '21        #39
Episode 
 CrAkKedOuT said 🔗
My man, in the post I quoted, you did exactly what you're accusing me of doing. With that said, How about you post some sources to your claims like a poll showing people will willingly drop $800-1000 for a console. How about a poll showing that everyone cares about games needing to be 4k and 120fps. What about Sony having their super sampling ready during the PS5 launch. Or how about some features of RDNA 3 being available. What about FSR 1 being ready at launch?
Iím the source broke a$s f@gg0t I would pay it if it was actually premium and Iím not the only one out of 8+ billion. Iím not doing the back and forth wit you, this is exactly why I fell the fu#k off from this section cause yall are clueless ret@rds that have zero clue what youíre ever actually talking about and jus blindly d1ckride. Enjoy sucking Sony off and wasting your bread buying the same thing twice for an extra 5 FPS. I wonít be.
emoji

2 months ago '04        #40
 Episode said 🔗
Iím the source broke a$s f@gg0t I would pay it if it was actually premium and Iím not the only one out of 8+ billion. Iím not doing the back and forth wit you, this is exactly why I fell the fu#k off from this section cause yall are clueless ret@rds that have zero clue what youíre ever actually talking about and jus blindly d1ckride. Enjoy sucking Sony off and wasting your bread buying the same thing twice for an extra 5 FPS. I wonít be.
emoji
Proved my point you have no sources
emoji

Another successful post showing the typical BX poster talks out their a$s
emoji
+1   

2 months ago '21        #41
Episode 
 CrAkKedOuT said 🔗
emoji

emoji
The irony.
emoji
d1ckriding f@gg0t.

2 months ago '06        #42
TreZ 
Props total: 16602 16 K  Slaps total: 4348 4 K
 CrAkKedOuT said 🔗
emoji

emoji
Exactly. Look how mad he got
emoji

2 months ago '21        #43
Episode 
 TreZ said 🔗
Exactly. Look how mad he got
emoji
The irony. Another d1ckriding groupie.
emoji

2 months ago '12        #44
Bazileus 
Props total: 16233 16 K  Slaps total: 3600 3 K
 Dodgers said 🔗
who cares about those random developers.

They are doing this for ROCKSTAR.

Who is going to provide the best GTA6 Console Experience. Thatís critical for the future.
New xbox dropping next year. So thatís doubtful

2 months ago '04        #45
 Episode said 🔗
Iím not doing the back and forth wit you,
 Episode said 🔗
The irony.
emoji
d1ckriding f@gg0t.
Woke up to see you're still going
emoji

2 months ago '21        #46
Episode 
 CrAkKedOuT said 🔗
Woke up to see you're still going
emoji
And yo f@gg0t a$s still had to quote me.
emoji

2 months ago '04        #47
 Episode said 🔗
And yo f@gg0t a$s still had to quote me.
emoji
Ah here she goes again
emoji

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
May 21 - Pennsylvania teen suffers heart attack after drinking Panera's Charge..
70 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+226
Yeah Aubrey that's the one we trusted Not this new Aubrey with his stomach scu..
42 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+575
Video inside Terrence Howard is either having a schizophrenic break or he's the smar..
282 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside Hellblade 2 | Reviews
157 comments
2 days ago
@games