online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Jada Pinkett Smith Spins the Block Again

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

3 months ago '06        #51
JCash 
Props total: 4865 4 K  Slaps total: 1176 1 K
 shooter said 🔗
She hates her family and has admitted to using black magic on them all. Why wish your toxic relationship on your seeds?

Broke her husband
fu#ked her sons best friend
Now wishing misery on her daughter
The absence of God will do that..she's a witch...used a spell to control will n the kids..Will should've never married her

3 months ago '11        #52
Silencer  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 69336 69 K  Slaps total: 2920 2 K
Broad needs to put a wave cap on them arm pits
+2   

3 months ago '11        #53
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 80007 80 K  Slaps total: 10950 10 K
 EuroTypeSpanish said 🔗
↪🔗

They could be sisters
emoji
who is that in all black?

3 months ago '18        #54
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 98933 98 K  Slaps total: 10489 10 K
 Passport said 🔗
I dont know if she is now but Jada admit in her book to messing with women s3xually when younger. So at least she upfront with her sh1t

Will the one i cant respect for hiding his g@yness and having Jada run around lying for him
There's a different standard for men. Public sentiment says woman can maintain her femininity while being bis3xual or g@y.

Public sentiment also says that a man can't be seen as masculine while being bis3xual or g@y.

So Will did his fans a favor and kept his sh1t to himself... even with his lil weird lil interactions you pointed out.

You're a male Jada Pinkett fan or are you a woman?
+1   

3 months ago '04        #55
D1nOnlyMrM@  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 45669 45 K  Slaps total: 6394 6 K
That's oone strange successful family

3 months ago '19        #56
Excalibur 
Props total: 12040 12 K  Slaps total: 883 883

3 months ago '17        #57
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 182690 182 K  Slaps total: 55735 55 K
 Passport said 🔗
Also this Bilal n1gga that disappeared was even claiming in his last interview how Will was planning to come out as bis3xual or something. Dude been gone for a while again im wondering if they paid him off

Bro i find it so pathetic that so many grown men and the red pill community is defending a g@y man so much for being supposedly "emasculated" by his wife...how he emasculated if he g@y? These n1ggas crazy bro lmao

And they saying this cause its Will and he a legendary actor. If any other g@y n1gga was said to be emasculated by his beard wife they would be arguing to women how that man cant be emasculated cause he is g@y. But with Will that goes out the window

Anytime i see another quote by them claiming she "ruined" Will ill keep reposting this video

↪🔗

If Will was not doing sh1t like this on the regular there would not have been g@y rumors to begin with and Jada only been running her mouth the past few years so its more his fault than hers.

Good post tho bro you basically spelled it out. Its resentment. I do think Jada is the type to put her foot in her mouth and say SOME sh1t by mistake but alot of other sh1t is also calculated. And like people keep saying most women cant I internally respect g@y men no matter what they claim. She loves him for the kids but not as a husband

Look at this bro. This the n1gga they defending so hard. Pathetic

This was the BET Awards almost 20 years ago n1gga had his a$s out tw3rking and for her to slap. This has been going on for a long time....

I think Jada's worst mistake was fu#king with a n1gga young like August who also was an associate of her son. Should have been with an older n1gga lol

That sh1t at the BET was just Will being a clown like usual tho. Same type of sh1t he did on fresh Prince

You could tell he was just tryna be funny

3 months ago '08        #58
mitchk 
Props total: 2566 2 K  Slaps total: 795 795
fu#k these weirdos

3 months ago '18        #59
InfamousJ 
Props total: 10073 10 K  Slaps total: 2229 2 K
Weirdo a$s parents with weirdo a$s kids

3 months ago '20        #60
Juice84 
Props total: 531 531  Slaps total: 43 43
Jada is the definition of when people say " Looks aren`t everything "

I don`t care if that pu$$y is A1, the older you get in life, you value peace and happiness more that pu$$y and material things that you wanted when you were younger. Real talk.

And most important....

never stick your d1ck in a crazy chick. Trust me.. its not worth the headache you will get from it. Real talk.
+1   

3 months ago '18        #61
Passport  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11577 11 K  Slaps total: 2660 2 K
 shooter said 🔗
There's a different standard for men. Public sentiment says woman can maintain her femininity while being bis3xual or g@y.

Public sentiment also says that a man can't be seen as masculine while being bis3xual or g@y.

So Will did his fans a favor and kept his sh1t to himself... even with his lil weird lil interactions you pointed out.

You're a male Jada Pinkett fan or are you a woman?
Lol i guess a male Jada Pinkett fan? What does male have to do with anything though i liked her movies just like Will what does gender got to do with anything

But my thing is I hate how people have fake outrage for every little thing with her.especially with black media

What she said in this story aint even nothing crazy but people gonna twist sh1t as usual

What i mean by people having knee jerk responses to her...for example a few weeks ago Jada was in the news for having intruders break into her house but she said something to scare them away

I saw some crazed 1ncels online say wild sh1t like how its a shame the robbers were not successful and didnt ki1l her just because of what she did to Will

Thats the type of sh1t im talking about. Wishing death on her just cause of the drama

And as i said before...5 years ago the hate was not this strong. I call out the BS cause its bordering on obsession now

The same way you made the sarcastic male Jada Pinkett fan...the same way its alot of n1ggas caping for Will too hard like he is their man

If something did happen to her weeks ago though it would be interesting to see all the fake a$s celebrities show fake love

Last edited by Passport; 03-02-2024 at 09:09 AM..

3 months ago '15        #62
BalmainReyes 
Props total: 8185 8 K  Slaps total: 580 580
 southside playa said 🔗
A lot of single miserable women love to make their daughters their “best friend”. Tell each other everything, go club/trips together, and be single miserable together. Almost like they were groomed to be their life partner. Somebody needs to take care of momma when she gets old. All of her life she thought and worried about nobody but herself. Why should it change now.
You are talking the real. Many don’t see this
+1   

3 months ago '16        #63
BMC1000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x41
Props total: 108251 108 K  Slaps total: 17428 17 K
mother wants daughter to be like her

yall must really be bored
+2   

3 months ago '16        #64
BMC1000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x41
Props total: 108251 108 K  Slaps total: 17428 17 K
 uoeno said 🔗
if im will, id rather just fu#k a different bi#ch.

jada has 0 attractiveness.
just watched collateral (first time)

she still fine she just need a weave

3 months ago '15        #65
mrwoodside 
Props total: 19347 19 K  Slaps total: 2752 2 K
Willow done growed up… and out..

She got potential…
emoji

3 months ago '05        #66
POSITIVITY  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x69
Props total: 116628 116 K  Slaps total: 77651 77 K
Bc hates females

3 months ago '20        #67
Gmoney419 
Props total: 10175 10 K  Slaps total: 1708 1 K
 EuroTypeSpanish said 🔗
↪🔗

Halle Bailey is smacked lmao. I can’t believe people really find her attractive. Them far a$s apart eyes just ruins her face and I simply don’t think she’s cute at all. Honestly the worst pick for the little mermaid 2.
+2   

3 months ago '04        #68
A-money 
Props total: 695 695  Slaps total: 57 57
Why is this in the Hip Hop section?
+1   

3 months ago '23        #69
TexasRangers  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 28212 28 K  Slaps total: 4474 4 K
 Tony Franks said 🔗
who is that in all black?
The girl from the color purple and little mermaid?

3 months ago '12        #70
HeightsBound  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 47013 47 K  Slaps total: 5168 5 K
AKA she wants her daughter to have two different sets of rules for the men she wants vs the men she doesn’t want.

…like all women have.
+1   

3 months ago '05        #71
lamarowns 
Props total: 11260 11 K  Slaps total: 2693 2 K
 Prad Bitt said 🔗
Americans brainwashed, abolitionists went to war about enslaved melanated people and you still care if different pigments love one another
lol you clearly aren’t that smart, you had a lot of built up tension which is why you think my comment had anything to do with hating on who a person dates… I hate to say this, but y’all slick always walk into it… what country did you flee from?

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
How a Woman can set you back 🐢
56 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props+1219
Video inside Ex Husband Responds To Single Mom Who Baked Herself A Cake For Her Birt..
58 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside DEBATE: DRAKE vs KENDRICK LAMAR.......WHO TOOK THE "W" IN YALL OPINIONS..
119 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+967
Image(s) inside May 24 - A Furious, Forgotten Slave Narrative Resurfaces After Nearly ..
80 comments
1 day ago
@misc