online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Jada Pinkett Smith Spins the Block Again

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

3 months ago '18        #26
Goosebumpz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x71
Props total: 30949 30 K  Slaps total: 3035 3 K
n1gga said she spun the block

emoji
+2   

3 months ago '07        #27
yola  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x91
Props total: 144149 144 K  Slaps total: 21959 21 K
which one is it Jada?

"We haven't called each other husband and wife in a long time. I'm like, 'What is going on right now?'"

+5   

3 months ago '20        #28
adak31  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 36346 36 K  Slaps total: 1065 1 K

3 months ago '15        #29
hbpress 
Props total: 33 33  Slaps total: 2 2
All 7 Dragonballs & the Infinity Gauntlet couldn't stop this villain
emoji
emoji
emoji
+7   

3 months ago '18        #30
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32
Props total: 98797 98 K  Slaps total: 10478 10 K
 Passport said 🔗
I dont know why stupid n1ggas cant get it in their head already
...its like n1ggas dont read

Still repeating all this poor Will, Jada broke him bullsh1t. n1gga is an actor. He is g@y.

Her son and August were not friends or best friends the n1gga hung out more with Jada than her son

Her son and August met at a concert as musicians

And to be honest this entire sh1t didnt start cause of Jada it started cause August ran his mouth like a bi#ch and start this whole chian of events. If he never went on Angela Yee and opened his mouth, Chris Rock slap never happens and Oscar ban never happens.

But if Jada and Will got a business deal and he is g@y, she should have chose an older dude less likely to run his mouth and fu#k the brand up.

Will is not broken he pretends to be heartbroken to keep up his heteros3xual family man image. I would not be surprised if that infamous meme of him "crying" if he put dark makeup under his eyes before they start filming

But you n1ggas still keep letting these dumba$s red pill creators convince you that a n1gga who is g@y got "broken" by his wife. The n1gga is g@y how does that even make sense?

Its 2024 stop being gullible already and wake the fu#k up
They're both g@y. Jada is a alcoholic s3x addict. The world was fine not knowing all that sh1t and just letting Will be the guy who kicks a$s and fights aliens.

This goofy broken woman was fu#kin all of Hollywood and we didn't need to know. She had to smash her sons unstable buddy. She had to tell us about pac 200 times. She had to tell us how terrible her marriage is. She had to center herself while destroying the PR facade they chose to create, destroying Will Smiths image and hers as well.

Lesson for the kids is... choose wrong and win a life of pain. Will wifed up a alcoholic narcissistic s3x addict and maybe he's some of those things too.

Last edited by shooter; 03-02-2024 at 05:12 AM..
+3   

3 months ago '14        #31
reelife  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x178
Props total: 122964 122 K  Slaps total: 9647 9 K
 blkmanisgod said 🔗
Blasphemy
Willow gonna be like

"I remember what my mama told me"

🔗

Don't ask me how

Last edited by reelife; 03-02-2024 at 05:39 AM..
+2   

3 months ago '14        #32
southside playa 
Props total: 3478 3 K  Slaps total: 525 525
A lot of single miserable women love to make their daughters their “best friend”. Tell each other everything, go club/trips together, and be single miserable together. Almost like they were groomed to be their life partner. Somebody needs to take care of momma when she gets old. All of her life she thought and worried about nobody but herself. Why should it change now.

Last edited by southside playa; 03-02-2024 at 05:19 AM..
+4   

3 months ago '18        #33
Orndorf2 
Props total: 10651 10 K  Slaps total: 1334 1 K
 shooter said 🔗
She hates her family and has admitted to using black magic on them all. Why wish your toxic relationship on your seeds?

Broke her husband
fu#ked her sons best friend
Now wishing misery on her daughter
Ah. Listen to Jada carefully. She wants her daughter to have a husband that allows her to do whatever the fu#k she wants. How has her marriage to Will been a bad deal for her? She’s not the one suffering. Will has been.

I wonder if she’d wish the same marriage for her son.
+3   

3 months ago '17        #34
Penrythejanitor 
Props total: 12637 12 K  Slaps total: 1158 1 K
 Passport said 🔗

Still repeating all this poor Will, Jada broke him bullsh1t. n1gga is an actor. He is g@y.

Her son and August were not friends or best friends the n1gga hung out more with Jada than her son

And to be honest this entire sh1t didnt start cause of Jada it started cause August ran his mouth like a bi#ch and start this whole chian of events. If he never went on Angela Yee and opened his mouth, Chris Rock slap never happens and Oscar ban never happens.

But if Jada and Will got a business deal and he is g@y, she should have chose an older dude less likely to run his mouth and fu#k the brand up.

Will is not broken he pretends to be heartbroken to keep up his heteros3xual family man image. I would not be surprised if that infamous meme of him "crying" if he put dark makeup under his eyes before they start filming

But you n1ggas still keep letting these dumba$s red pill creators convince you that a n1gga who is g@y got "broken" by his wife. The n1gga is g@y how does that even make sense?

Sorry bruv, meant to prop...

3 months ago '04        #35
memphis10 
Props total: 16677 16 K  Slaps total: 15985 15 K
ftb..willow is 23 now..where the t1tty pics at

3 months ago '17        #36
Penrythejanitor 
Youse lot are WAY too invested in these Hollyweirdos and their bullsh1t soap opera

You must have empty lives or heads to raise any interest whatsoever
+1   

3 months ago '23        #37
484675  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x208
Props total: 134475 134 K  Slaps total: 10539 10 K
Top 10 BXSC sportsbetter
 Penrythejanitor said 🔗
Youse lot are WAY too invested in these Hollyweirdos and their bullsh1t soap opera

You must have empty lives or heads to raise any interest whatsoever
why are you here again?
emoji

3 months ago '05        #38
lamarowns 
Props total: 11259 11 K  Slaps total: 2693 2 K
What about her son? I bet she’s hot hes dating a white girl
+1   

3 months ago '17        #39
Penrythejanitor 
 484675 said 🔗
why are you here again?
emoji
1) how is this hip hop?
2) how have you made THAT many posts in one year? Posting on BX don't preclude having an offline existence, maybe something to ponder on in your 24 hour online marathon in Mom's basement

Go outside and touch gra$s buddy

3 months ago '18        #40
Passport  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 11538 11 K  Slaps total: 2652 2 K
 shooter said 🔗
They're both g@y. Jada is a alcoholic s3x addict. The world was fine not knowing all that sh1t and just letting Will be the guy who kicks a$s and fights aliens.

This goofy broken woman was fu#kin all of Hollywood and we didn't need to know. She had to smash her sons unstable buddy. She had to tell us about pac 200 times. She had to tell us how terrible her marriage is. She had to center herself while destroying the PR facade they chose to create, destroying Will Smiths image and hers as well.

Lesson for the kids is... choose wrong and win a life of pain. Will wifed up a alcoholic narcissistic s3x addict and maybe he's some of those things too.
This is my thing about what you just said..

Jada been talking about Pac since the 90s that was her best friend. My issue is NONE of yall complained until the August sh1t happened. Jada actually originally got respect from n1ggas cause they was like Oh sh1t Jada was cool with Makaveli went to school with him they was best friends

None of yall cared all these decades until August...

The only time I recall somewhat of people making an issue before August was when All Eyez on Me came out and she had something to criticize about it. She called the movie out for making up a fake scene of Pac reading her a poem. Which is respectable that she called it out...

But outside of that none of yall complained about her and Pac. But its revisionist history now because of the drama with her marriage

Even with the alcoholic s3x addict sh1t you mention again Jada admit all that way back in the day in old interrviews...Again..yall knew about it and said oh wow at least Pacs homegirl is upfront about her dirt and her past and dont act fake about it

Now its an issue cause she got marriage problems lmao

Will was on her Red Table Talk show years ago and was laughing and giving a story about how he and Jada was arguing and he hit her with a newspaper

🔗

I know that aint a big deal but my point is Will also revealed personal sh1t about their marriage. I dont know why yall act like its one sided

When his book came out he also gave a story of how when he first met Jada's grandmother he showed her a s3x scene of her from Jasons Lyric to her grandma...is this normal behavior?

🔗

3 months ago '04        #41
eazyvaboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 60241 60 K  Slaps total: 2778 2 K
The only real relationship Jada ever deserved

+8   

3 months ago '22        #42
CornerShooter 
Props total: 3133 3 K  Slaps total: 224 224
 Passport said 🔗

They rather accept that she’s an evil woman that broke him . Which is kinda true

But will smith is definitely g@y and she’s holding his secrets . A woman will never respect a “bis3xual” man . Nah n1gga that’s g@y and unacceptable That’s why she disrespect him so much .

She probably encouraged it in the beginning on some s3xual deviance but at the end of the day. Women don’t respect that sh1t.

A knew a guy in highschool the minute they broke up she was telling everyone how g@y he was what they were doing in the bedroom smh nasty .

The next n1gga she dated was a homo too some women are s3xually attracted to that g@y sh1t but they don’t respect these men . Any woman who like all these men are g@y/DL blah blah need to look in the mirror. She’s purposely choosing these men. And of course august( side dude/jaden friend) came out as bis3xual

Jada probably seen will do some sh1t and was thinking in her head “pac would never” while encouraging it
+1   

3 months ago '18        #43
 shooter said 🔗
Articles say best friend, but best friend or not, telling the world she had a relationship with her sons homie because it had been so long since she felt good is nasty.

How she cried (not happy tears) when she got pregnant with her son, when will proposed and when she walked down the aisle.

The way she talks about loving pac vs will.

Th way she puts all their bs on front street even while will was trying to maintain a movie star image.

If you can't see a woman clearly emasculating a man, that's on you.

I don't consume red pill content
I do agree with that her saying its been so long she been loved was cringy and a bad look but call it a conspiracy theory or not but i still believe she is taking the fall for Will and said certain sh1t to make herself look worse

To keep hiding the g@y rumors for Will and appear convincing. And if that sounds crazy to you she admitted in her book that she has no issue in ever making herself take heat for the family...so take that however u may

And before u say anything about the "poor kids" like people like to do...her kids are grown her son almost 30 now.

As far as personal business as i told the previous person i replied to....Will participated in sharing family business also. He was an executive producer on Red Table Talk

🔗

He gave stories about showing Jada's s3x scene to her grandma the first time he met her grandma. And he kept retelling this story for years and laughed about it. Google the story and see how Will admitted to telling it for years and still finding it funny

You wanna know what emasculation is? Will emasculates himself. This is a man who to this day still has a video on his own Youtube channel of him crossing his legs and kissing David Letterman

🔗

This is the n1gga you defending?

All this Jada emasculating Will sh1t and the n1gga post this video on his OWN youtube channel. Yes that is his verified channel. He still hasnt taken it down

This the same guy that was tw3rking on Jada at the BET Awards back in the day. Was that joking around or emasculating himself?

Then he was bragging about tw3rking to his son and recorded himself talking about it

🔗

Will did this sh1t for YEARS while Jada was quiet. If we wanna talk about Jada "embarrassing" Will she didnt start until 2018 until her show started

Will himself was emasculating and embarrassing himself for years longer. Kissing n1ggas tw3rking on n1ggas rubbing on Carltons nipples

🔗

From 1997 to 2018 the ONLY thing we would hear from Jada was some fake bullsh1t about how amazing their s3x life is. Just so she could help Will and keep up his heteros3xual family man image.

Thats exactly what Katt Williams was hinting at in his interview with Suge Knight recently

Last edited by Passport; 03-02-2024 at 06:00 AM..
+1   

3 months ago '15        #44
Prad Bitt 
Props total: 22349 22 K  Slaps total: 1723 1 K
 shooter said 🔗
She hates her family and has admitted to using black magic on them all. Why wish your toxic relationship on your seeds?

Broke her husband
fu#ked her sons best friend
Now wishing misery on her daughter
If the Garden of Eden couldn’t satisfy a woman why would a man expect to only a father’s love can contain them

3 months ago '22        #45
CornerShooter 
Props total: 3133 3 K  Slaps total: 224 224
 Passport said 🔗
I do agree with that her saying its been so long she been loved was cringy and a bad look but call it a conspiracy theory or not but i still believe she is taking the fall for Will and said certain sh1t to make herself look worse

To keep hiding the g@y rumors for Will and appear convincing. And if that sounds crazy to you she admitted in her book that she has no issue in ever making herself take heat for the family...so take that however u may

And before u say anything about the "poor kids" like people like to do...her kids are grown her son almost 30 now.

As far as personal business as i told the previous person i replied to....Will participated in sharing family business also. He was an executive producer on Red Table Talk

↪🔗

He gave stories about showing Jada's s3x scene to her grandma the first time he met her grandma. And he kept retelling this story for years and laughed about it. Google the story and see how Will admitted to telling it for years and still finding it funny

You wanna know what emasculation is? Will emasculates himself. This is a man who to this day still has a video on his own Youtube channel of him crossing his legs and kissing David Letterman

↪🔗

This is the n1gga you defending?

All this Jada emasculating Will sh1t and the n1gga post this video on his OWN youtube channel. Yes that is his verified channel. He still hasnt taken it down

This the same guy that was tw3rking on Jada at the BET Awards back in the day. Was that joking around or emasculating himself?

Then he was bragging about tw3rking to his son and recorded himself talking about it

↪🔗

Will did this sh1t for YEARS while Jada was quiet. If we wanna talk about Jada "embarrassing" Will she didnt start until 2018 until her show started

Will himself was emasculating and embarrassing himself for years longer. Kissing n1ggas tw3rking on n1ggas rubbing on Carltons nipples

↪🔗
Nah it’s not a conspiracy. You can just read between the lines. Most of these guys can’t read between the lines and see what’s going on.

She lowkey hate this g@y n1gga and still took the fall for him. That’s basically her g@y bestie so she did it for him. She got love for him just based on time and them having a family but she’s not IN LOVE with him she’s in love with Tupac .

Imagine holding someone’s secret and not being able to tell your side 100% annd defend yourself and now the whole world hates you . You would resent them also.

I just don’t have sympathy for people in avoidable circumstances. I have zero sympathy for her or will but she’s not 100% evil

More like 70%
emoji
+2   

3 months ago '18        #46
 shooter said 🔗

I dont know if she is now but Jada admit in her book to messing with women s3xually when younger. So at least she upfront with her sh1t

Will the one i cant respect for hiding his g@yness and having Jada run around lying for him
+1   

3 months ago '19        #47
ZigZag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x35
Props total: 71449 71 K  Slaps total: 16136 16 K
Willow can get thee Divine I C King

3 months ago '15        #48
Prad Bitt 
Props total: 22349 22 K  Slaps total: 1723 1 K
 lamarowns said 🔗
What about her son? I bet she’s hot hes dating a white girl
Americans brainwashed, abolitionists went to war about enslaved melanated people and you still care if different pigments love one another

3 months ago '18        #49
 CornerShooter said 🔗
Nah it’s not a conspiracy. You can just read between the lines. Most of these guys can’t read between the lines and see what’s going on.

She lowkey hate this g@y n1gga and still took the fall for him. That’s basically her g@y bestie so she did it for him. She got love for him just based on time and them having a family but she’s not IN LOVE with him she’s in love with Tupac .

Imagine holding someone’s secret and not being able to tell your side 100% annd defend yourself and now the whole world hates you . You would resent them also.

I just don’t have sympathy for people in avoidable circumstances. I have zero sympathy for her or will but she’s not 100% evil

More like 70%
emoji
Also this Bilal n1gga that disappeared was even claiming in his last interview how Will was planning to come out as bis3xual or something. Dude been gone for a while again im wondering if they paid him off

Bro i find it so pathetic that so many grown men and the red pill community is defending a g@y man so much for being supposedly "emasculated" by his wife...how he emasculated if he g@y? These n1ggas crazy bro lmao

And they saying this cause its Will and he a legendary actor. If any other g@y n1gga was said to be emasculated by his beard wife they would be arguing to women how that man cant be emasculated cause he is g@y. But with Will that goes out the window

Anytime i see another quote by them claiming she "ruined" Will ill keep reposting this video

🔗

If Will was not doing sh1t like this on the regular there would not have been g@y rumors to begin with and Jada only been running her mouth the past few years so its more his fault than hers.

Good post tho bro you basically spelled it out. Its resentment. I do think Jada is the type to put her foot in her mouth and say SOME sh1t by mistake but alot of other sh1t is also calculated. And like people keep saying most women cant I internally respect g@y men no matter what they claim. She loves him for the kids but not as a husband

Look at this bro. This the n1gga they defending so hard. Pathetic

This was the BET Awards almost 20 years ago n1gga had his a$s out tw3rking and for her to slap. This has been going on for a long time....

I think Jada's worst mistake was fu#king with a n1gga young like August who also was an associate of her son. Should have been with an older n1gga lol
+2   

3 months ago '22        #50
LordGimmeASine 
Props total: 18688 18 K  Slaps total: 1339 1 K
 EuroTypeSpanish said 🔗
↪🔗

They could be sisters
emoji
Bro, I was saying the same thing about Glorilla too.
emoji

All four of them could be related.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+2211
Yeah Aubrey that's the one we trusted Not this new Aubrey with his stomach scu..
42 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+578
Video inside Terrence Howard is either having a schizophrenic break or he's the smar..
284 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 21 - Pennsylvania teen suffers heart attack after drinking Panera's Charge..
72 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
props+406
Fake alpha male tries and fails to intimidate man
174 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish