online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Elons Ex Nanny Telling a Crazy Story Bout Bro. Believable?

icon

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

3 months ago '18        #101
shooter  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x32 OP
Props total: 98820 98 K  Slaps total: 10478 10 K
 YARKONE said 🔗
10k a month from tiktok, she must have lanks!

Got lanks?
She has none. She runs a business, makes her own money and is probably too into her church & rep to even consider it.

3 months ago '14        #102
tank71 
Props total: 2156 2 K  Slaps total: 475 475
 TheyGotKanye said 🔗
Smh youíre stupid. And itís no helping you camp dudes. This is yíall date for constantly lying.

+1   

3 months ago '23        #103
newmembership 
Props total: 5722 5 K  Slaps total: 686 686
 Riprjacks23x2 said 🔗
Damn cuh
yeah even more damn cuh when i googled they was pretty much the "soul weighers" aka grim reapers

emoji
+1   

3 months ago '18        #104
TheyGotKanye 
Props total: 4883 4 K  Slaps total: 1628 1 K
 tank71 said 🔗
↪🔗
Because they worship the same gods ya dummy. You will never understand because you don’t wanna understand

3 months ago '17        #105
Obadiah1Verse18  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x33
Props total: 82237 82 K  Slaps total: 34039 34 K
 TheyGotKanye said 🔗
You put a scripture up like you holding anything against me is death. Period. You a little boy of the mind whoís indoctrinated and it seems canít be awaken.

Youíre entire purpose is to destroy.

This is your leaders Isaiah 9:6. And this is their fate. Ezekiel 13:2-9. elders that were fools and now you one.
Iím going to assume since you donít want to answer the question, it was a camp and/or camp videos that told you that you were an Israelite, and now you somehow have a problem with Ďcampsí, as if YAHAWASHI (whose name you probably donít even believe in) and his disciples werenít literally doing the same thing. Youíre a reprobate. Reprobate silver and a complete fu#king bugout. fu#k outta here clown.

3 months ago '14        #106
tank71 
Props total: 2156 2 K  Slaps total: 475 475
 TheyGotKanye said 🔗
Because they worship the same gods ya dummy. You will never understand because you donít wanna understand
Jeremiah 49:10 King James Version (KJV)
But I have made Esau bare, I have uncovered his secret places, and he shall not be able to hide himself: his seed is spoiled, and his brethren, and his neighbours, and he is not.
+1   

3 months ago '18        #107
 siren said 🔗
Not saying she had to have an accent, but I didnít notice a South African accent on her. Elon Musk is an Afrikaner.
I believe she's Canadian

3 months ago '18        #108
 DamianDragunov said 🔗
This lady is exactly what these tinfoils on BXare gonna end up being. Once they are old and nobody listens or pays attention to hem, they are going to start using their crazy conspiracy theories and interjecting themselves into different stories and using their tinfoil nonsense.,&@Illuminati, demons, MKultra,.. she added a bunch of combos..

emoji
I just live life knowing that there's nothing I can say is impossible. That's all. It keeps me flexible to possibilities.
+1   

3 months ago '23        #109
Riprjacks23x2 
Props total: 2228 2 K  Slaps total: 313 313
 newmembership said 🔗
yeah even more damn cuh when i googled they was pretty much the "soul weighers" aka grim reapers

emoji
Wow. Wonder what the dream meant for you

3 months ago '18        #110
TheyGotKanye 
Props total: 4883 4 K  Slaps total: 1628 1 K
 Obadiah1Verse18 said 🔗
Iím going to assume since you donít want to answer the question, it was a camp and/or camp videos that told you that you were an Israelite, and now you somehow have a problem with Ďcampsí, as if YAHAWASHI (whose name you probably donít even believe in) and his disciples werenít literally doing the same thing. Youíre a reprobate. Reprobate silver and a complete fu#king bugout. fu#k outta here clown.
No you idiot. It was a person I know outside of those idiots. . And thatís how low of a person you are. I lost friends to camp doctrine. Yíall are foolish

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
Video inside wtf happened to mercedes?
140 comments
21 hours ago
@rides
most viewed right now
props+3124
Image(s) inside Tahiry reminds Joe Budden that he threw her down the steps
253 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
props+2722
Video inside Bill Maher Went on the @megynkelly Show and Let's Just Say, It Didn't..
84 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside BX, Would you travel to India? 🇮🇳 Honest reaction from..
82 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish