online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Bray Wyatt documentary is best ever made

more
topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BXWF

1 month ago '04        #1
196 page views
22 comments

likwitcrewmembe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 27178 27 K  Slaps total: 4588 4 K
icon Bray Wyatt documentary is best ever made

Pay the 5.99 on Peacock for it cheap fls.

Best wwe documentary by far. Nothing else is even close. Even like 89% of it is true. He needs to headline next yrs Mania
+3   

icon
best
icon
worst
22 comments

1 month ago '04        #2
likwitcrewmembe  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
Also had the worst mania match in last ten yrs with that awful Orton insects match
+1   

1 month ago '04        #3
Firefly fun house was definitely best sht holding up wwe until Roman turned heel
+1   

1 month ago '04        #4
Please change taylor name from Uncle howdy that literally sounds like pee wee playhouse

Wrestling new fans have low remembering in their brains call him brother bonecrusher or something cool. I mean Taylor been banging liv for like 6 yrs he deserves some respect

1 month ago '18        #5
Eclectic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x262
Props total: 330734 330 K  Slaps total: 10574 10 K
 likwitcrewmembe said 🔗
Please change taylor name from Uncle howdy that literally sounds like pee wee playhouse

Wrestling new fans have low remembering in their brains call him brother bonecrusher or something cool. I mean Taylor been banging liv for like 6 yrs he deserves some respect
Bray was a big fan of Pee Wee's Playhouse, hence the way it is.. funny.

Go to 3 minute 50 second mark for talk about Pee Wee's Playhouse.

🔗

Last edited by Eclectic; 04-13-2024 at 01:22 AM..
+1   

1 month ago '04        #6
 Eclectic said 🔗
Bray was a big fan of Pee Wee's Playhouse, hence the way it is.. funny.

Go to 3 minute 50 second mark for talk about Pee Wee's Playhouse.

↪🔗

Great doc
+1   

1 month ago '18        #7
 likwitcrewmembe said 🔗
Great doc
It is, I miss him very much as we got to know each on Twitter. I was blessed enough to meet him in November of 2022, he was very nice and very very talkative lol.

Last edited by Eclectic; 04-13-2024 at 06:34 AM..
+1   

1 month ago '04        #8
 Eclectic said 🔗
It is, I miss him very much as we got to know each on Twitter.
I like it focused on family and friends mostly. I won't lie I sheda tear bro
emoji
+1   

1 month ago '18        #9
 likwitcrewmembe said 🔗
I won't lie I sheda tear bro
emoji
Me too, I balled like a baby watching it as it was so sad because he passed at such a young age and had so much more to give us.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #10
 Eclectic said 🔗
Me too, I balled like a baby watching it as it was so sad because he passed at such a young age and had so much more to give us.
Just no more uncle howdy but I think that is coming back. Bo has liv and a great farm he should stay there

1 month ago '18        #11
 likwitcrewmembe said 🔗
Just no more uncle howdy but I think that is coming back. Bo has liv and a great farm he should stay there
It looks like Uncle Howdy is definitely coming back, I personally think Taylor will do right by Windham's legacy. It'll never be as good as what Bray did, but with Taylor working with the same guys (Jason Baker & Rob Fee) that Windham did I feel it's gonna be good. I could be wrong but hopefully I'm not.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #12
 Eclectic said 🔗
It looks like Uncle Howdy is definitely coming back, I personally think Taylor will do right by Windham's legacy. It'll never be as good as what Bray did, but with Taylor working with the same guys (Jason Baker & Rob Fee) that Windham did I feel it's gonna be good. I could be wrong but hopefully I'm not.

Please change his name first of all uncle howdy is a TNA wrestler name something nobody wants to be. I think bo could be good under a different bray creation
+1   

1 month ago '18        #13
 likwitcrewmembe said 🔗
Please change his name first of all uncle howdy is a TNA wrestler name something nobody wants to be. I think bo could be good under a different bray creation
Fo sho, I loved the new Fiend creation, but I can't see anyone but Bray being The Fiend, I'm intrigued to see what they have planned, but I do understand the hesitation of some about Taylor, he's not on the level of Bray.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #14
 Eclectic said 🔗
Fo sho, I loved the new Fiend creation, but I can't see anyone but Bray being The Fiend, I'm intrigued to see what they have planned, but I do understand the hesitation of some about Taylor, he's not on the level of Bray.
Bray was a generational talent. Bo can be a good upper mid card star I think us or ic champ is his ceiling though

1 month ago '07        #15
ptwist  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28159 28 K  Slaps total: 2273 2 K
 Eclectic said 🔗
Maybe.

But if anyone could keep Brays legacy alive, it’s his brother. And fans will understand how much it means to give Taylor the chance to do so. It’s not about stepping out of Windham’s shadows, it’s creating an even larger legend when the physical human isn’t around anymore.

With that said, Taylor is going to have to find his voice within the realm of Bray’s creations… and be as magnetic and great to make it works

Let’s give it a go.

Last edited by ptwist; 04-14-2024 at 12:29 AM..
+1   

1 month ago '18        #16
 ptwist said 🔗
Taylor is going to have to find his voice within the realm of Bray’s creations… and be as magnetic and great to make it works

Let’s give it a go.
Exactly.

1 month ago '05        #17
JealousOnesHate  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14427 14 K  Slaps total: 697 697
Watched it today, great piece of work.

Still miss that creative mind on TV. RIP Bray

1 month ago '21        #18
Playboy69  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x42
Props total: 98849 98 K  Slaps total: 11646 11 K
A Masterpiece

emoji

1 month ago '04        #19
knotmydayever 
Props total: 1882 1 K  Slaps total: 122 122
Rowan is on his way back… this likely all leads to Alexa Bliss making her return with Uncle Howdy…

1 month ago '07        #20
Kinglew88 
Props total: 6158 6 K  Slaps total: 1010 1 K
Maan that doc had me all in my feels. I really wonder if he had that vest on if it would’ve changed his outcome. Seems like he was on borrowed time no matter what.

Only thing I hate is how WWE does the revisionist history. They fumbled that man so bad. He had the craziest buildups and then they’d have him lose.

Also that new fiend looked nuts.
+2   

1 month ago '17        #21
thc 
Props total: 20905 20 K  Slaps total: 1601 1 K
 Kinglew88 said 🔗
Maan that doc had me all in my feels. I really wonder if he had that vest on if it would’ve changed his outcome. Seems like he was on borrowed time no matter what.

Only thing I hate is how WWE does the revisionist history. They fumbled that man so bad. He had the craziest buildups and then they’d have him lose.

I mean Triple H did say they loved his ideas but it was hard to tr@nslate them to a ring

1 month ago '05        #22
JealousOnesHate  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 14427 14 K  Slaps total: 697 697
 Kinglew88 said 🔗

If you really think about it, we all are on borrowed time, so we gotta live life to our fullest. I think his vest would have helped him because I think his heart was at a place where if it rested and continued to, it would stop. The vest would have shocked his heart to keep it going.

Sad sad man
emoji

1 month ago '15        #23
Brother Bone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 9721 9 K  Slaps total: 353 353
 Kinglew88 said 🔗

I feel like the vest would’ve extended his life at least another 20 years he might’ve had to retire early but he’d still be with us.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+9727
Video inside I see why men stopped going to the club
174 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props-1810
logo Caitlin Clark Is Leading A 0-5 Team …. How Long Can This Hype Last ?
146 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
AI got Mike Tyson speaking Italian...
20 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
May 23 - Palm Beach housekeepers are making $150k due to massive demand from t..
48 comments
1 day ago
@news