online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

AEW Collision & Battle of the Belts tonight in Everett has only sold 1,850 tickets so far.

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BXWF

1 month ago '23        #1
388 page views
13 comments

484675  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x208
Props total: 134905 134 K  Slaps total: 10546 10 K
Top 10 BXSC sportsbetter
icon AEW Collision & Battle of the Belts tonight in Everett has only sold 1,850 tickets so far.

+1   

icon
best
icon
worst
13 comments

1 month ago '09        #2
messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x106
Props total: 311958 311 K  Slaps total: 33884 33 K
emoji
theres 10 people and 1 camera man in the section samoa joe is pointing to
+1   

1 month ago '06        #3
waytoomuch 
Props total: 22910 22 K  Slaps total: 11707 11 K
that fukin stunt they pulled 4 a ratins pop on wednesday is gonna effect them 4 the worse down the line. tk is a fukin idiot! the way that man fumbled aew's momentum needs 2 be studied. he needs 2 smarten up n use his money 2 hire sum1 to save him from himself. this aew ship is goin down sad!!
+1   

1 month ago '04        #4
fmills15 
Props total: 95 95  Slaps total: 11 11
This show isnt in Everett, WA.

Its happening in Highland Heights,KY.

Crowd looks much better on TV now.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #5
Burym3ag 
Props total: 4350 4 K  Slaps total: 418 418
They going out sad
Instead of making a good show for mainstream fans they cater to internet fans and Reddit squaredcircle sh1t

Njpw roh CMLL fans

1 month ago '07        #6
YNWA  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 12846 12 K  Slaps total: 2074 2 K
That'll put some butts in the seats.

emoji
+2   

1 month ago '16        #7
smokeytheblunt2 
Props total: 91267 91 K  Slaps total: 6756 6 K
nothing worse than sh1tty wrestling fans……..

real wrestling fans are cool but the sh1tty ones are the fu#king worst…….

this is directed at op and the handicap portion of the universe dwellers…….

1 month ago '22        #8
MONEY WORLD 
Props total: 17435 17 K  Slaps total: 15682 15 K
If WBD doesn't renew, AEW is going to die. sh1ts sad.
+1   

1 month ago '04        #9
knotmydayever 
Props total: 1882 1 K  Slaps total: 122 122
I had high hope when AEW started and the last 2 years has been peaks and valleys.

When Raw was cratering it was the booking; when TNA was tanking in Spike- it was the booking; WCW was ki1led by egos and terrible booking.

Tony is producing too much TV (factoring in ROH). It also seems like no one knows what will keep their base happy or expand the audience.

It sounds nuts but if Hook leaves- it tells you how bleak the future is for the company.

I like Ospreay and Okada is a beast but they both got tossed on TV with limited introduction and have had matches with lower midcarders that went too long.

Look at Ospreay- the whole Callis Family angle is nonsensical- having Will beat Hobbs and Takesta helps no one….also stop putting titles on 50 year olds…
+1   

1 month ago '18        #10
Oswaldgatesjr  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x13
Props total: 98813 98 K  Slaps total: 32673 32 K
My goodness man I’m a cut them slack. I’m not gonna go in on them anymore it a be like 50 on ja rule. Why not just get a 2000 seat arena?
emoji

1 month ago '18        #11
 knotmydayever said 🔗
I had high hope when AEW started and the last 2 years has been peaks and valleys.

When Raw was cratering it was the booking; when TNA was tanking in Spike- it was the booking; WCW was ki1led by egos and terrible booking.

Tony is producing too much TV (factoring in ROH). It also seems like no one knows what will keep their base happy or expand the audience.

It sounds nuts but if Hook leaves- it tells you how bleak the future is for the company.

I like Ospreay and Okada is a beast but they both got tossed on TV with limited introduction and have had matches with lower midcarders that went too long.

Look at Ospreay- the whole Callis Family angle is nonsensical- having Will beat Hobbs and Takesta helps no one.also stop putting titles on 50 year olds
Tazz told hook two yrs ago to leave and that he wanted him in WWE
+3   

1 month ago '04        #12
Burym3ag 
Props total: 4350 4 K  Slaps total: 418 418
 knotmydayever said 🔗

Look at Ospreay- the whole Callis Family angle is nonsensical- having Will beat Hobbs and Takesta helps no one.also stop putting titles on 50 year olds
some of the dumbest booking decisions I have ever seen lately

turning top signings into nobodies

making same stables wrestle eachother for no reason??
+2   

1 month ago '17        #13
thc 
Props total: 20905 20 K  Slaps total: 1601 1 K
 Oswaldgatesjr said 🔗
My goodness man Im a cut them slack. Im not gonna go in on them anymore it a be like 50 on ja rule. Why not just get a 2000 seat arena?
emoji
He got tv to set up for

Smaller arenas may not be suitable to broadcast out of and other things such as facilities for the wrestlers will be limited

1 month ago '18        #14
 thc said 🔗
He got tv to set up for

Smaller arenas may not be suitable to broadcast out of and other things such as facilities for the wrestlers will be limited
Not true wwe did it back in the 90s with early raw as so did early nitros. A 2000 seat arena with good atmosphere is way better and livelier for tv. Either way at this point homie got no excuse.
+2   

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+9619
Video inside I see why men stopped going to the club
172 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
AI got Mike Tyson speaking Italian...
20 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props-1811
logo Caitlin Clark Is Leading A 0-5 Team . How Long Can This Hype Last ?
136 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
May 23 - Palm Beach housekeepers are making $150k due to massive demand from t..
48 comments
1 day ago
@news