online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

Card Predictions for Wrestlemania 41?

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section BXWF

2 months ago '07        #1
191 page views
9 comments

ptwist  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 28159 28 K  Slaps total: 2273 2 K
icon Card Predictions for Wrestlemania 41?

Only including the important match ups and slots.

Night 1
Opener - LA Knight (C) vs Carmelo Hayes or Bronn Breakker - US Title (I’m hoping it’s any star from NXT)

Co Main - Rhea (C) vs Bianca (Women’s Title)

Main Event - CM Punk (Rumble Winner) vs Seth Rollins (C) - WHC

Night 2

Opener - Tiffany Stratton (Rumble Winner) vs Bayley (C) - (Women’s Title)

Co Main - Cody (C) vs Randy Orton - WWE Undisputed Title

Main Event - The Rock vs Roman Reigns

Thoughts - Hurts me to think Cody had his moment and now has to be a co main or at best the night 1 main event. And I also don’t like the women getting shut out for another year out of closing. But Cody headlined two straight Wrestlemanias, I think he’ll be alright.

But if Trips is right in that he evaluates every feud and which ever has the best story line is going to go where he thinks it’s best for the card.

Rhea definitely deserves night 1, but I also think she hasn’t had the feud and storyline with an equal to push her into “must see” territory. I pick Bianca because she’s the only one in ring ready to put on a classic with Rhea. Jade needs more time, but there’s so much money to be made with her beyond that. They need a big angle to really get the gears going if they want to supplant any of the men.

I pick Seth and Punk for night 1 because I do think the whole signing of Punk is predicated on that spot. Seth gets his 1 vs 1 main event. And there is so much gasoline to be lit up with their promos.

Also looking even further ahead. Seen twitter posts that last nights booking potentially puts in play of Roman vs Seth at 42 in perhaps Roman’s final act before going full part time and stepping away from the main event scene.

Last edited by ptwist; 04-08-2024 at 02:48 PM..
+2   

icon
best
icon
worst
9 comments

2 months ago '07        #2
ptwist  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
And you ask what do they do with Drew, Damian Priest, Jey and Gunther?

I just think they’re guys you can headline and advance stories with at the other PPV’s but they lead you to the real marquee match ups.

I personally have Drew, Damian and Seth all hot shotting the WHC throughout the year. Seth wins it for good at next years Rumble, and gets his program with Punk.

Gunther will be feuding with Cody (and lose the feud), all the while still hovering near the main event. Jey mentions he helped Cody and should get a thank you match. That could be a feud for a few months. Randy gets involved with Cody (maybe wins Elimination Chamber) and you can tell a very easy storyline there with Legacy.

Sami drops the title to Gable. And I have Logan Paul dropping the US Title to LA Knight as well.

Last edited by ptwist; 04-08-2024 at 01:08 PM..

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '22        #3
BreakkerSzn  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x110
Props total: 195732 195 K  Slaps total: 231337 231 K
Brock returns
emoji

2 months ago '07        #4
ptwist  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1 OP
 BreakkerSzn said 🔗
Brock returns
emoji
Minnesota is in the lead for Mania 41

Brock returns, Tiffany is crowned.

emoji

—-

Also, Cena hints at retiring. There is a good chance Orton and Cena go for it one more time at Mania. They’ve been mentioning never having a match at Mania despite being each others nemesis.

Cody vs Cena may be in play at some point in the next year, too.

Last edited by ptwist; 04-08-2024 at 02:51 PM..
+1   

2 months ago '04        #5
knotmydayever 
Props total: 1882 1 K  Slaps total: 122 122
I think it’s Charlotte-Ripley 2

1 month ago '09        #6
ReggieA 
Props total: 82740 82 K  Slaps total: 1648 1 K
 BreakkerSzn said 🔗
Brock returns
emoji
Could be Brock retirement match in his hometown. Brock vs. Gunther, and Brock passing down his domination to Gunther for years to come.

Rock vs. Roman writes itself. The passing down of the high chief title of the Anoa'i family.

But I can see a lot of NXT influence going forward. HHH about to make sure all the people he booked in NXT shine.

Depending on where Jacob Fatu is, I can see him winning the NXT Title at Stand & Deliver and have a dominant reign similar to Asuka.

1 month ago '04        #7
Burym3ag 
Props total: 4350 4 K  Slaps total: 418 418
I dont see Randy vs Cody for the Undisputed. Might be Cody vs Rock
+1   

1 month ago '05        #8
Sluggernaut  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 19604 19 K  Slaps total: 2446 2 K
Whatever it is, i dont like the idea of wrestlers performing double duties

What is Roman’s timeline? Is he taking a whole year off?

1 month ago '21        #9
Playboy69  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x42
Props total: 98849 98 K  Slaps total: 11646 11 K
Bianca Belair Vs. Charlotte Flair WM 41….

emoji

Last edited by Playboy69; 04-10-2024 at 06:24 PM..
+1   

1 month ago '11        #10
VanCity22 
Props total: 1895 1 K  Slaps total: 104 104
After seeing the prices of Philadelphia hotels and not willing to get a second job giving out hand jobs for $5, I already went and booked a refundable hotel for the rumored date. Looked back a couple of days later and all the rooms are booked.

If the card is similar to this ^^^ I would be just as pumped as I was for this year's card

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+9720
Video inside I see why men stopped going to the club
174 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props-189
logo Caitlin Clark Is Leading A 0-5 Team …. How Long Can This Hype Last ?
145 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
AI got Mike Tyson speaking Italian...
20 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
logo Respected YouTuber makes strong argument for Lebron not being top 5 all time
135 comments
1 day ago
@sports