Rumor – Sony Nabs 6nm Chips With TSMC & AMD For New Hardware, Suggests PS5 Pro/Slim Is On

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

most viewed right now
+89  70
229 replies  @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

New replies show every 20 seconds
 1 week ago '18        #26
BlackjesuS  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 15890 15 K  Slaps total: 3038 3 K
 HH080 said
Resellers selling at a loss unless its alot of local sales
We don't buy the sh*t to sit on it...Real resellers stopped buying these to flip at least a year ago...anything you see now are late bloomers and the ones you should actually blame

Anywhoo ... $500 + $500/$600....plus $60 yearly on psplus...PcMR awaits ijs

1 week ago '17        #27
HH080 
Props total: 13716 13 K  Slaps total: 1172 1 K
 BlackjesuS said
We don't buy the sh*t to sit on it...Real resellers stopped buying these to flip at least a year ago...anything you see now are late bloomers and the ones you should actually blame

Anywhoo ... $500 + $500/$600....plus $60 yearly on psplus...PcMR awaits ijs
Thats what im saying. People running to scoop them up to have 500 dollars sit around or to get r*ped by these resell sites. Last days of the gold rush with consoles. Gotta move on to the next lick
+1   

1 week ago '16        #28
Hoggystyle  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x8
Props total: 94723 94 K  Slaps total: 10482 10 K
U bums as n*ggas still ain’t finna get one

1 week ago '15        #29
Jital 
Props total: 3208 3 K  Slaps total: 230 230
The TSMC company that's makes the chip are based in Taiwan so production might be difficult with all this China b.s.

1 week ago '17        #30
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x7
Props total: 106490 106 K  Slaps total: 40510 40 K
 Juliette DaBlok said

Nobody liking or quoting you anymore

Gonna fess up who was running the tranny account or do we just a*sume it was you telling trannies you was gonna link w/ them?

1 week ago '19        #31
Stacksonem  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7178 7 K  Slaps total: 629 629
 HH080 said
Resellers selling at a loss unless its alot of local sales
Idk bout that one of my boys is a reseller. He said this was his first year pulling in 6 figures of profit when I saw him 2 weeks ago.

He is a a part of the problem, but the bots they running scoop everything up. He told me he had to pay 10 k to be a part of some exclusive reseller group on telegram, but the investment paid out tremendously for them. He knows how much stock there is and they make great predictions about items that are hyped up. He eating good off that. Gave up law school at Stanford to be a reseller and it’s paying off.

1 week ago '20        #32
DrDisrespect 
Props total: 3750 3 K  Slaps total: 1977 1 K
Already? And they can't even provide PS5s at a good supply rate.

This gonna turn into another RTX series supply Issue. Once Xbox decides to make a Series X/S Pro and buy up all that 6nm process space,What they gonna do?

1 week ago '17        #33
HH080 
Props total: 13716 13 K  Slaps total: 1172 1 K
 Stacksonem said
Idk bout that one of my boys is a reseller. He said this was his first year pulling in 6 figures of profit when I saw him 2 weeks ago.

He is a a part of the problem, but the bots they running scoop everything up. He told me he had to pay 10 k to be a part of some exclusive reseller group on telegram, but the investment paid out tremendously for them. He knows how much stock there is and they make great predictions about items that are hyped up. He eating good off that. Gave up law school at Stanford to be a reseller and it’s paying off.
10k? There's groups that give all that montiors, stock numbers, early drop info for like 30 a month.

And you can check ebay and stockx right now for current ps5 resell prices. They selling at losses if it not local. If you sell to these sites at the current prices, you are losing like 30 dollars on the sale. Putting up 500 plus tax to lose 30 dollars .

People who making money off of botting had money already. Setups, aged gmails, proxies, VMs, bots and bot subscriptions. All that is alotta money to put in and your setup might fail. Even then you hit like 5 to 10 pairs. You making no money back

sh*t matter fact bot rentals and bot resells been on a decline for a good min. And they used to be always up.

1 week ago '19        #34
Stacksonem  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 7178 7 K  Slaps total: 629 629
 HH080 said
10k? There's groups that give all that montiors, stock numbers, early drop info for like 30 a month.

And you can check ebay and stockx right now for current ps5 resell prices. They selling at losses if it not local. If you sell to these sites at the current prices, you are losing like 30 dollars on the sale. Putting up 500 plus tax to lose 30 dollars .

People who making money off of botting had money already. Setups, aged gmails, proxies, VMs, bots and bot subscriptions. All that is alotta money to put in and your setup might fail. Even then you hit like 5 to 10 pairs. You making no money back

sh*t matter fact bot rentals and bot resells been on a decline for a good min. And they used to be always up.
In his own words there levels to it. He’s a smart guy, I’m sure he has his reasons. There’s a lot more the group does than just giving stock info on sneakers.

1 week ago '16        #35
Novii  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 18755 18 K  Slaps total: 3218 3 K
Dropping a Pro when the base model is still hard to find doesn’t make sense to me. Is this new chip nothing like the lasts in terms of demand?

I need a second ps5 for my shorty anyway so it’s still a day one, but idk the point of even dropping a pro when we just started the gen and devs not even maxing what they have.

1 week ago '22        #36
Incel  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3065 3 K  Slaps total: 846 846
 D1dnt read said
krazie's a late 30's-40 year old man that mainly plays games like these and was exposed for lying about owning a PS4 last gen and PS5 this gen

ignore him

Yoooo

1 week ago '04        #37
CrAkKedOuT 
Props total: 24711 24 K  Slaps total: 4002 4 K
I think we'll get a slim before a pro. Pro next year though. 6nm production will help increase supply.

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+95online now  108
Woman speaking facts about female expectation
95 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  57
Video inside Joe Budden still getting that Nike money 20 years later (Swoosh High )
14 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+77online now  53
Jordan price increases
128 comments
20 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+29online now  51
Video inside "So Long, Pal" Judge Sentences Repeat Offender After Giving Him Several..
63 comments
19 hours ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy