My Sister N Law lives with us & uses our things, This is how she left my peloton afta use!

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section wild 'ish

New replies show every 20 seconds
 1 week ago '08        #76
EMER1TUS 
Props total: 47671 47 K  Slaps total: 6974 6 K
 Xiox said
That's not sweat
To be fair I didn’t care one way or the other I didn’t even fix my brain to try and process if it was or not.

I saw a Peleton and I chose to talk about the Peleton vs body fluids

1 week ago '20        #77
Virgoanghost  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 5154 5 K  Slaps total: 1022 1 K
Bruh she’d have to f*ght me ngl. I have ocd and this is disgusting

1 week ago '19        #78
Airtight 
Props total: 18295 18 K  Slaps total: 2343 2 K
 I wear a size 2 said

This is a Reddit post btw
This is a slap for reddit reposts btw

1 week ago '22        #79
I wear a size 2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x11 OP
Props total: 8856 8 K  Slaps total: 1993 1 K
 Airtight said
This is a slap for reddit reposts btw
U have something against them? Lol

1 week ago '13        #80
kromw2 
Props total: 15523 15 K  Slaps total: 1223 1 K
 EMER1TUS said
Tbh I have Tidal and I’ve created my own 2,000 song Playlist to ride to I’ve never even listens to the music on the Pele

The classes are great my lady rides to them we have 2 Peletons we ride together I don’t really use the classes though I like Riding the scenic routes. I be in France, Italy, Riding up the Coast in Cali sh*t like that.

If you’re really into the classes you have plenty to choose from plenty of instructors it’s dope I just prefer the scenic route I don’t need all that motivation I go hard just with my music alone.

It’s not really a hard sell if you’re committed to getting your cardio in everyday. The equipment is durable, smooth and quiet and honestly fun once you get into a everyday routine. 30-45 then I go hit the weights in the garage and my workout is done. The other perk for me is imma night owl so I like to ride at night if me and my lady not riding and this gives you a great workout without waking up the house at night.

If you’re gonna ride 5+ times a week it’s good money spent

If you’re just gonna do the 3 times a week or just a whenever type of thing I wouldn’t get it you’d be wasting money

Thank you for all of this bro!! Me and my lady have been doing cycle bar twice a week , and it’s going to add up a fu*k ton. So investing in a home bike would def be better . I didn’t know you can create your own play’s list so that’s dope .

1 week ago '16        #81
J0011 
Props total: 4044 4 K  Slaps total: 539 539
What she look like ?

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+79online now  46
Jordan price increases
133 comments
21 hours ago
@gear
most viewed right now
+114online now  36
Woman speaking facts about female expectation
103 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+34online now  28
Video inside "So Long, Pal" Judge Sentences Repeat Offender After Giving Him Several..
69 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+21online now  25
Video inside Joe Budden still getting that Nike money 20 years later (Swoosh High )
27 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy