Beijing issues deadliest war warning yet as China declares it is now 'ready to defeat' US

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news /page 2

New replies show every 20 seconds
Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '14        #101
longliverick 
Props total: 12060 12 K  Slaps total: 6279 6 K
 DavidTheMan said
He is a protectionist and didnt protect a single american with his bullsh*t and watmongdring actiins and rhetoric

Nah.

You are not informed. When the left is on power, we are never in more danger as Americans. We were in danger mode during k*ller Obama’s tenure. While Trump was the first president in forty years to not start a war. Look at what happened as soon as devil Biden got into office. Bloodshed

2 months ago '17        #102
DavidTheMan 
Props total: 18110 18 K  Slaps total: 10474 10 K
 longliverick said
You are not informed. When the left is on power, we are never in more danger as Americans. We were in danger mode during k*ller Obama’s tenure. While Trump was the first president in forty years to not start a war. Look at what happened as soon as devil Biden got into office. Bloodshed
You ignore bush admin starting the gwot?

Stop it kid, both theae parties are enemy to the american people.

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '14        #103
longliverick 
 DavidTheMan said
You ignore bush admin starting the gwot?

Stop it kid, both theae parties are enemy to the american people.
Bush had no choice. Like Obama, Clinton and Biden, he was a puppet. Trump was not a puppet, which is why no other president in the history of America got attacked like he did by the media and news outlets that we all know are controlled by the 1%.

Trump and JFK are the only presidents who went after the reserve and the cia and one got smoked literally and the other had his image attacked viciously

2 months ago '05        #104
Emperor85 
Props total: 14567 14 K  Slaps total: 4142 4 K
 bibbyboi said
Do you think a war with China will be fought like a war with terrorists? You think we'll set up bases there and they'll attack us with mortar rounds and IED our convoys?

When we go to war with an actual objective we win. When we go in with no clear objective because there is no clear idea of who the enemy is we lose. That's all I'm saying. A war with China won't be like our war on terrorism. We'll have clear objectives and a clear picture of who our enemy is.
can you let me know what wars you were talking about again...

if we go to war with china ...we won't have any strong hold in china, no soilders on the ground ....we'll be bombing them from the air using drones from all the military bases we currently have surrounding china ...like we have been doing in iraq/afghanistan for a decade now

what is the clear objective here? and what has china done for this US aggression again?

2 months ago '17        #105
DavidTheMan 
Props total: 18110 18 K  Slaps total: 10474 10 K
 longliverick said
Bush had no choice. Like Obama, Clinton and Biden, he was a puppet. Trump was not a puppet, which is why no other president in the history of America got attacked like he did by the media and news outlets that we all know are controlled by the 1%.

Trump and JFK are the only presidents who went after the reserve and the cia and one got smoked literally and the other had his image attacked viciously
Lol you are a trump xultist.
Diaregard eveeything i said.
Continue on
+1   

2 months ago '04        #106
bibbyboi 
Props total: 15917 15 K  Slaps total: 1965 1 K
 Emperor85 said
can you let me know what wars you were talking about again...

if we go to war with china ...we won't have any strong hold in china, no soilders on the ground ....we'll be bombing them from the air using drones from all the military bases we currently have surrounding china ...like we have been doing in iraq/afghanistan for a decade now

what is the clear objective here? and what has china done for this US aggression again?
1st Iraq war, Bosnia, everything before Vietnam lol.

In Iraq and Afghanistan we aren't f*ghting with a countries military that can surrender.

Top 10 most slapped recently  2 months ago '14        #107
longliverick 
 DavidTheMan said
Lol you are a trump xultist.
Diaregard eveeything i said.
Continue on

All facts, though!!

The goat will be back soon!!!!

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...