Sambo Kanye Strikes Again @ Howard

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section hiphop

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '06        #126
Kingme  23 heat pts23
space
space
$13,077   Props total: 14289 14289
 Mike T said
yall know exactly what he means. Stop trynna make that man look crazy. He's talking about how Africans kept /allowed the same folks for hundreds of years to capture them with the same simple a*s tricks
Same simple a*s trick? Do you think white people caught all of them slaves with nets? What's the simple trick they used?

1 week ago '15        #127
AmillionMo  10 heat pts10
space
space
$5,476   Props total: 9795 9795
Metaphorically speaking, he's correct. I woulda said some sh*t like that cause I talk in circles but if I never get to the point, I sound stupid. Kanye sounds stupid because he's not explaining himself to people Who are standing in the exact same place listening to him
+1   

1 week ago '18        #128
niruggg  68 heat pts68
space
space
$9,677   Props total: 27560 27560
 Minkscobar! said
Ya mock Ye, but accept Jay..

And they both leading ya dumb n*ggas to the plantation...
listening to someones music and following them are 2 different things I'm a free thinker i don't follow anybody

1 week ago '17        #129
1Oh  9 heat pts9
space
space
$4,257   Props total: 22111 22111
Translation: Kanye thinks its safer under orange zaddy, so that's where he'll be.

1 week ago '16        #130
NEWYORKTlMES  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$3,505   Props total: 12560 12560
 Kingme said
Give me one good reason why any person of color should vote Republican...what have they said to attract our vote? The Muslim Ban? Build a Wall? Tax cuts for the rich? fu*k the Environment? What's the Republican sales pitch for people of color? Because I hear a lot of fu*k the middle and lower class, places where Black and brown people come from are sh*t holes (inside and outside of America), and fu*k your health coming from that party.

Maybe it's Kanye who should be thinking for himself or maybe he is?
Reasons to vote rep thatís a Different conversation on its own
But reasons to not vote democrat ...how about 30 years of Democrats pandering to the black community but not doing anything for blacks

1 week ago '18        #131
niruggg  68 heat pts68
space
space
 Blunted Sultan said

this how you sound
+1   

1 week ago '18        #132
niruggg  68 heat pts68
space
space
 ZigZag said
He never claimed a party, & he never voted Trump. Next....

+1   

1 week ago '18        #133
niruggg  68 heat pts68
space
space
 Mike T said
yall know exactly what he means. Stop trynna make that man look crazy. He's talking about how Africans kept /allowed the same folks for hundreds of years to capture them with the same simple a*s tricks
you sound like someone who doesn't read much
+2   

1 week ago '17        #134
Hakeem  3 heat pts3
space
space
$3,039   Props total: 6225 6225

1 week ago '09        #135
Jacc Blacc  59 heat pts59
space
space
$26,835   Props total: 12078 12078
 NEWYORKTlMES said
His metaphor isnít historically accurate so that makes him a ****? Lol ok u still can get his message if u not being biased

All that Donald trump sh*t u said is irrelevant to what Kanye said in this video
you missed the point

i have issues with people who hate his political view and support for trump but continue to support as long as he's quiet

kanye is a trump support, either deal with it and support or shut up and stop supporting
+2   

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '17        #136
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$15,425   Props total: 66869 66869
 AkaiMakai said
Youíre right, they got sold by other rich blacks!
It's not that simple. Alot slaves were sold by chieftains who took in captives from battle. In fact, Europeans would purposely start conflicts between tribes for the simple fact that they knew they would broker trade deals. They also traded slaves for guns in order to better their tribe and they threatened to destroy entire tribes if they didn't offer slaves. That was the only way they could obtain these so as not to seem like a threat and they were given very little ammunition and poor quality guns in order not be able to entirely defend themselves. And let's not forget about the destruction and enslavement of the Native people of the west indies and America's. The main reason they got afric adlaves because the Native Americans died off in their teens where Africans would die in their mid 20's.
+2   

1 week ago '04        #137
AkaiMakai 
space
space
space
$408   Props total: 262 262
 Naga Sadow said
It's not that simple. Alot slaves were sold by chieftains who took in captives from battle. In fact, Europeans would purposely start conflicts between tribes for the simple fact that they knew they would broker trade deals. They also traded slaves for guns in order to better their tribe and they threatened to destroy entire tribes if they didn't offer slaves. That was the only way they could obtain these so as not to seem like a threat and they were given very little ammunition and poor quality guns in order not be able to entirely defend themselves. And let's not forget about the destruction and enslavement of the Native people of the west indies and America's. The main reason they got afric adlaves because the Native Americans died off in their teens where Africans would die in their mid 20's.
Not takin anyway away from the fact that mad people were k*lled in the process. But it kept happening for a long time. Sounds like business was good if you ask me and people werenít trying to do anything about it but profit, not protect their own. And thatís what Kanye means. At one point it has to stop and you donít let people take advantage. You smarten up and build your own company or tribe or militia whatever it is and get them to stop.

Top 10 most propped recently  1 week ago '17        #138
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$15,425   Props total: 66869 66869
 AkaiMakai said
Not takin anyway away from the fact that mad people were k*lled in the process. But it kept happening for a long time. Sounds like business was good if you ask me and people werenít trying to do anything about it but profit, not protect their own. And thatís what Kanye means. At one point it has to stop and you donít let people take advantage. You smarten up and build your own company or tribe or militia whatever it is and get them to stop.
I do t think the Africans had a choice. They'd either sacrifice some to save all. And they didn't know the conditions those slave were under. Trying to blame Africans for the slave trade is a new talking point white supremacists use to make them look innocent or to say others did it too.
+1   

1 week ago '19        #139
ZigZag  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
$1,212   Props total: 4228 4228

Never voted Trump.

5:38 mark

1 week ago '06        #140
Kingme  23 heat pts23
space
space
 NEWYORKTlMES said
Reasons to vote rep thatís a Different conversation on its own
But reasons to not vote democrat ...how about 30 years of Democrats pandering to the black community but not doing anything for blacks
For the last 30 years what have Democrats done for middle and lower income whites that wasn't done for Black people?

1 week ago '16        #141
space
space
 Kingme said
For the last 30 years what have Democrats done for middle and lower income whites that wasn't done for Black people?
This ainít about whites ...this is about blacks
Focus

1 week ago '06        #142
Kingme  23 heat pts23
space
space
 NEWYORKTlMES said
This ainít about whites ...this is about blacks
Focus
So you're just trying your hardest to race bait, got it

1 week ago '16        #143
space
space
 Kingme said
So you're just trying your hardest to race bait, got it
Saying democrats havenít done anything for blacks in 30 years is race baiting?

Thatís facts

Obama is from Chicago ...check the murder rate while he was president and he never talked about it

1 week ago '06        #144
Kingme  23 heat pts23
space
space
 NEWYORKTlMES said
Saying democrats havenít done anything for blacks in 30 years is race baiting?

Thatís facts

Obama is from Chicago ...check the murder rate while he was president and he never talked about it
Again, what have Democrats done for lower and middle class whites that they haven't done for Blacks?

1 week ago '18        #145
niruggg  68 heat pts68
space
space
 ZigZag said

Never voted Trump.

5:38 mark

a ringing endorsement is worst than a vote

7 days ago '15        #146
DEJOE E  156 heat pts156
space
space
$11,861   Props total: 13828 13828
 ZigZag said
He never claimed a party, & he never voted Trump. Next....
I said ''thinking like'' not ''thinking as'' ah black repub' i ain't the 1 beloved

2 days ago '15        #147
Mystic  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
space
space
space
$16,841   Props total: 42190 42190
Quoted wrong post

2 days ago '16        #148
3 bs  44 heat pts44
space
space
$15,634   Props total: 34005 34005
But yíall will still go to his Sunday service and buy his albums

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+69online now  18
Someone in my sports group about to hit a ticket
283 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-84online now  17
ANONYMOUS DOCTOR EXPLAINS the UNFIXABLE scary TRUTH about ZION WILLIAMSON ..
138 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+534online now  17
Image(s) inside How I make 4K+ a month 100% LEGALLY doing barely anything(if i'm lying..
266 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
online now  7
The first real photo of a PlayStation 5 dev kit appears
90 comments
2 days ago
@games
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy