Prison is a hotel resort these days

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x2   |  0 bx goons and 2 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '19        #126
Dickhead  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$1,689   Props total: 4097 4097
 S U P R E M E said
you clearly are speaking from what you THINK and not what you KNOW.

THAT IS NOT WHAT THE FEDS IS LIKE IN ANY INSTITUTION.

this dummy said a buffet. let me guess, chick fil a is doing the catering.

i am telling you, bx got some of the most openly stupid mother fu*kers on the internet
And theyre pigheaded about it too. I can count on 1 hand the number of times Ive seen someone on here admit theyre wrong.

Imagine some if these guys trying to get by in a professional work environment
+1   

1 week ago '19        #127
Dj Mannie Fresh  27 heat pts27
space
space
$1,446   Props total: 3735 3735
Yikes *listens to juvenile take them 5* @ @ @
+1   

1 week ago '18        #128
OPBADAZZ337  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
$1,236   Props total: 2309 2309
 Steve Gee97 said
That's a plus especially with these Ghetto Broads. You need that and a nice outfit to sport. Get these things and you're in.
Ghetto hoes don’t expect much and an easy fu*k. That’s why I prefer to fu*k with em
+2   

1 week ago '18        #129
stutteringrap  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
$11,146   Props total: 14058 14058
you think the security guard or personal trainer going to do julez santana wife like that security guard did to that kingpin rich billionare mexican drug kingpin.

1 week ago '18        #130
space
space
space
this is bullsh*t. i don't know but my sister husband got fasle charges put on them by children services and he had to stay in jail for 10 days. and he said it was the worst thang ever.

he said it's like 10 dudes in room the sizes of most people living room. with one toliet.

2. smelling another man's p*ss and number 2. and wondering if he going take your man hood. THAT IS A NO NO!

NAH I AM COOL.

PLUS GOT TO BE FORCE TO JOIN GANGS.

NOPE.

4. THIS IS NOT WHAT THOSE PRISON STORIES DOCUMENTARIES SAYING.

1 week ago '06        #131
Qbert  25 heat pts25
space
space
$7,986   Props total: 11784 11784
 d*ckhead said
And theyre pigheaded about it too. I can count on 1 hand the number of times Ive seen someone on here admit theyre wrong.

Imagine some if these guys trying to get by in a professional work environment
I agree. When you post something that they didn't think of and destroy their argument, they just don't come back to the thread...They were very active in the thread, then when you drop what you need to say they don't get the notification all of a sudden.

1 week ago '18        #132
space
space
space
 jsmooth-117 said
Tell that to n*ggas locked up in Rikers, Angola, San Quentin, Lousiana State
did you watch that horror prison stories. by that industry muscle cat on youtube. ithink it's called prison x. man that will give even the toughest man scared and scare you for life just by listening to it.

that man thattold the story about prison gang r*pe. was worst than watching too man kiss or any gory death scenes from video games.

1 week ago '05        #133
l.steve  2 heat pts2
space
space
space
$104   Props total: 132 132
You can get caught withless than a oz in cell u don't get in trouble

1 week ago '18        #134
space
space
space
 Turfaholic3 said
Jail sucks. But it does have some perks to it. Not having to worry about rent and other bills is a huuuuuge relief. I just need $20 on my books every week and I'm lounging.
are you kidding me? if your that broke why not sign up for hud or section 8 or low income housing and get on ssi or unemployment or welfare.

1 week ago '18        #135
space
space
space
bx is run by white supremicsts now. making prisone life seems like a vacation yet hating on all the wokefolks like umar johnson,t.i., that musilm kid,

this confirms it.

1 week ago '05        #136
dreas_24  28 heat pts28
space
space
$3,127   Props total: 1062 1062
 Boogie1790 said
Wowzers
Yeah, I know. Good thing is, the sh*t that they portray on tv is NOT happening at all where I work. Not even close. I can't get down with that sh*t

1 week ago '18        #137
Turfaholic3  2 heat pts2
space
space
space
$2,017   Props total: 7261 7261
 stutteringrap said
are you kidding me? if your that broke why not sign up for hud or section 8 or low income housing and get on ssi or unemployment or welfare.
It's not about being broke square. It's moreso about literally not having many responsibilities. During my bids I usually get the best sleep. Play hoop. Play chess. And imagine ways to make a meal with commissary. I don't ever involve myself in politics. So for me personally the hardest part of jail is being away from family and being confined. Do I like jail? No. But I'm sure anybody who can properly program right, the sh*t does have it's perks.

1 week ago '19        #138
Dickhead  3 heat pts3
space
space
space
$1,689   Props total: 4097 4097
 Qbert said
I agree. When you post something that they didn't think of and destroy their argument, they just don't come back to the thread...They were very active in the thread, then when you drop what you need to say they don't get the notification all of a sudden.
Sometimes. To be honest I have a point where when the other person is ignoring overwhelming evidence against them in the face of one or two cherrypicked details thay support their claim, or if a person reffuses to accept some very baseline facts, I will just stop checking their responses, because they clearly cant be reasoned with and my time is valuable. I make almost $45 an hour, I have a family, Im learning a third language, and Im reading three books. If someone has nothing to teach me and wont let me teach them, I can put my time to much better use.
+1   

1 week ago '15        #139
S U P R E M E  6 heat pts6
space
space
$2,863   Props total: 3220 3220
 dasill said
Here is my shirt from the union I was in while working in the federal prison I am supposedly making sh*t up about

you WORKED on a federal prison
i was SENTENCED to federal prison.

see the difference? see why what you say dont mean much to me?

1 week ago '04        #140
lilshun  53 heat pts53
space
space
$10,986   Props total: 5033 5033
 Kwaziii said
just noticed Cam was dying laughing inside at what Mike was doing to Juelz

1 week ago '05        #141
dasill  12 heat pts12
space
space
$8,098   Props total: 8750 8750
 S U P R E M E said
you WORKED on a federal prison
i was SENTENCED to federal prison.

see the difference? see why what you say dont mean much to me?
It means that I seen a lot more sh*t then you did because of hit the yard at the transfer center you sit your a*s in a pod all day long and didn't see anything including the cadre. Just because you didn't see it doesn't make it a lie.

What yard was you at ?

4 days ago '15        #142
S U P R E M E  6 heat pts6
space
space
$2,863   Props total: 3220 3220
 dasill said
It means that I seen a lot more sh*t then you did because of hit the yard at the transfer center you sit your a*s in a pod all day long and didn't see anything including the cadre. Just because you didn't see it doesn't make it a lie.

What yard was you at ?
look man, i aint going back and fourth wit yo stupid cop a*s. foh slim

3 days ago '05        #143
dasill  12 heat pts12
space
space
$8,098   Props total: 8750 8750
 S U P R E M E said
look man, i aint going back and fourth wit yo stupid cop a*s. foh slim
As some who has criminal Enterprise as their avy tag. To me it just screams attention. Real criminals don't promote their sh*t online. But besides that you been nothing but rude the whole time talking to me even before you knew what I did or who I was. I haven't lied to you kept it 100%. Someone had to do that sh*t a*s job and i seen it all while working behind them walls. I was never the cause of anyone behind the walls and shared a respect for everyone at every facility that I worked at. Never believed in the blue line and made a sheriff retire and even got a jail lieutenant fired for excessive use of force along with a civil rights violation

Even still got the orginal video.

I lost that job doing the right thing.

I never thought I was better than anyone and eventually left that career after seeing how corrupt it was. Met alot of people who served time who I hung out with on the outs.

But you are ignorant. And for all I know you are just some incel like the other 85% of f*g**ts on this site who pretend to be someone else. A guy who served fed time who cant name the yard and has criminal Enterprise underneath his name you dudes are something else .

Got damn right you ain't going back and forth with me billy cause you blocked

That is a life saving award I got while going to kick trays and found a guy who hung his self gave him cpr. Dude threw up nasty fu*king blood and beans and bread in my face. How many life saving awards you got. What have you done to change someone's life for the better

I am not a bad guy because of the job I took.

Never been blind to the systematic oppression towards everyone who isnt white. And have a multi race family. But you are ignorant. And poison to your own people. You put that sh*t under your name like being a criminal is cool.

You might as well be a advertisement for the same system that is utilizing modern day slavery. fu*k you and fu*k the system. You are a sellout.

Last edited by dasill; 10-19-2019 at 06:01 AM..

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+69online now  21
Someone in my sports group about to hit a ticket
283 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-84online now  17
ANONYMOUS DOCTOR EXPLAINS the UNFIXABLE scary TRUTH about ZION WILLIAMSON ..
138 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  9
The first real photo of a PlayStation 5 dev kit appears
90 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  4
What is the best fast food cheap sandwich?
113 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy