DJ Akademiks DESTROYS YesJulz Over 6IX9INE “You Sucked You’re Way To The Top Nasty Slut!”

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section Wild /unrated

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '18        #51
FireBeats  115 heat pts115
space
space
$9,549   Props total: 32372 32372
 sinsay said
I always feel like it's weird when a n*gga tries to make fun of a bi*ch for havin s*x, like how you think we all got here? Idk. This whole bein a hoe is a bad thing is weird to me. n*ggas out here constantly braggin about usin their d*ck on bi*ches for free and it's a good thing, but once a bi*ch decides to get paid off her pu**y from stupid a*s n*ggas it's somethin to sh*t on her about. Idk just my two cents.

You sound like a SIMP!

Captain save'em to the rescue. LOL! Never Fails

fu*k as many dudes as you want, and don't get mad when I label you a "HO" "THOT' "Prostitute"

1 week ago '13        #52
North!!!  459 heat pts459
space
space
$63,627   Props total: 61230 61230
 Xavi619 said

Wack a*s s*x tape I’m in a no fap and got no urges no d*ck movement from that sh*t. Felt like I was watching that soft core sh*t from hbo and Cinemax back in the day
I’m like a week in

But I keep tempting myself

1 week ago '05        #53
gunot86  1 heat pts1
space
space
$860   Props total: 253 253
 FlyboyCaz said
She fu*ked pusha t? That’s what joe budden was referring to weh. Played popular demnd on his podcast?
Idk about the joe budden podcast he probably did mention it, but pusha mentions sharing a white girl with lebron and he me tions the delano, which is where she started working and hosting her own parties.

Last edited by gunot86; 10-11-2019 at 09:47 PM..
+1   

1 week ago '19        #54
sinsay 
space
space
space
$212   Props total: 635 635
 FireBeats said
You sound like a SIMP!

Captain save'em to the rescue. LOL! Never Fails

fu*k as many dudes as you want, and don't get mad when I label you a "HO" "THOT' "Prostitute"

Uhhh naw n*gga. I ain't out here trynna wife hoes down and tell em they need to save that pu**y for me. You got the "captain save em" sayin ALL THE WAY fu*kED UP. I'm tellin hoes they should free the pu**y and not worry about what the world calls em. Which in turn would make it easy for stupid a*s simple minded n*ggas like you to get pu**y without girls havin to worry if yo square a*s gone try and stigmatize em afterward.
Right now you sound like the type of n*gga to call a girl a hoe when you find out she fu*ked another person that's not specifically you. Weak amf

1 week ago '16        #55
Ghostface Killa  8 heat pts8
space
space
$1,445   Props total: 5273 5273
 gunot86 said
Brah shake had no business being in those sessions. She only got in there cuz pusha t mentioned julz on popular demand back in the day and she cashed in on that favor. It says more about julz character than anything, she might be a hoe but she looks out for her people lol
Wait, that was Julz butt nekkit on the balcony at the Delano?

1 week ago '18        #56
FireBeats  115 heat pts115
space
space
$9,549   Props total: 32372 32372
 sinsay said
Uhhh naw n*gga. I ain't out here trynna wife hoes down and tell em they need to save that pu**y for me. You got the "captain save em" sayin ALL THE WAY fu*kED UP. I'm tellin hoes they should free the pu**y and not worry about what the world calls em. Which in turn would make it easy for stupid a*s simple minded n*ggas like you to get pu**y without girls havin to worry if yo square a*s gone try and stigmatize em afterward.
Right now you sound like the type of n*gga to call a girl a hoe when you find out she fu*ked another person that's not specifically you. Weak amf

A Ho is a Ho! And i'm still fu*king all of'em. I don't need yo lame a*s to do sh*t for me, cause you ain't getting no hoes anyway GOOFY n*gga.

These hoes still gotta be kept in line. So if a bi*ch out here fu*king mad n*ggas, and loose with that pu**y, yeah she a HO, THOT, Prostitute whatever you wanna call'em. You fu*king to get to the top of your profession, yeah you HO! You selling pu**y for money, you a Prostitute.

So these hoes know they can't do what a man can do, they ain't built like us. A real woman, ain't supposed to be out here like that. But if you are then I call you, what I call you. And these hoes need to feel SHAME. They know what they supposed to be doing and what they not, that's why they get mad when you call them that, or they feel a type of way. As they should.

1 week ago '05        #57
gunot86  1 heat pts1
space
space
$860   Props total: 253 253
 Ghostface k*lla said
Apparently

1 week ago '19        #58
sinsay 
space
space
space
$212   Props total: 635 635
 FireBeats said
A Ho is a Ho! And i'm still fu*king all of'em. I don't need yo lame a*s to do sh*t for me, cause you ain't getting no hoes anyway GOOFY n*gga.

These hoes still gotta be kept in line. So if a bi*ch out here fu*king mad n*ggas, and loose with that pu**y, yeah she a HO, THOT, Prostitute whatever you wanna call'em. You fu*king to get to the top of your profession, yeah you HO! You selling pu**y for money, you a Prostitute.

So these hoes know they can't do what a man can do, they ain't built like us. A real woman, ain't supposed to be out here like that. But if you are then I call you, what I call you. And these hoes need to feel SHAME. They know what they supposed to be doing and what they not, that's why they get mad when you call them that, or they feel a type of way. As they should.
Say bruh why don't you get yo face out my crotch. You keep pretendin like yo lil wifey or w/e you got at home ain't fu*kin me and the rest of my homies and I'll make her feel free with me til she gotta go back home to yo half nazi a*s.

1 week ago '16        #59
bornleader 
space
space
space
$416   Props total: 930 930
In all fairness..Akademiks is a corny a*s dude in my opinion..he just strikes me of a dude that used to get smacked up in high school..

1 week ago '19        #60
satchseven  10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$1,184   Props total: 1694 1694
Come on julz would get hit on by most heteros*xual men who love a big a*s
+2   

1 week ago '10        #61
Black Excellence  244 heat pts244
space
space
$73,238   Props total: 49609 49609
 Ghostface k*lla said
Used to have this white bi*ch she looked like Madonna though
Heard that she fu*king LeBron, but sh*t I don't know
Like that Bron-Bron? I had that long time ago
Butt-nekkid on the balcony at the Dolla-no
I mean the Delano I mean Pharrell'll know
The hair shop bi*ch from D.C. hey P let 'em know! (Yeah that bi*ch was hot)
Yeah yeah but it was time to go
Them hoes come in eenie, meanie, miny-moe! Yugch!

Disrespectful
+1   

4 days ago '18        #62
stutteringrap  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
$11,146   Props total: 14058 14058
damn white girls be acting so inconnet and like they royality and good morals. then they really be out here hoeing.

bi*ch reminds me of mariah lynn too overconfient but the whole love and hip hop and dj self then ran through her. and erica mena.

4 days ago '18        #63
stutteringrap  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
$11,146   Props total: 14058 14058
 set117 said
Good ol SKINEMAX. I made a mixtape of that sh*t before I went to college. It was a dorm favt. sh*t got passed around like Yesjulz.
yes where can i find those softcore movies online. got a link?

4 days ago '18        #64
set117  3 heat pts3
space
space
$853   Props total: 2171 2171
 stutteringrap said
yes where can i find those softcore movies online. got a link?
Haha I'm not sure but here is a list. Emmanuelle was a classic. And any movie with Traci Lords back in the day. https://m.ranker.com/list/list-of-all-softcore-pr0n-movies/reference

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+534online now  23
Image(s) inside How I make 4K+ a month 100% LEGALLY doing barely anything(if i'm lying..
266 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-84online now  19
ANONYMOUS DOCTOR EXPLAINS the UNFIXABLE scary TRUTH about ZION WILLIAMSON ..
138 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+66online now  15
Someone in my sports group about to hit a ticket
280 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  4
The first real photo of a PlayStation 5 dev kit appears