PSNOW vs. Game Pass

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x2   |  0 bx goons and 2 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

Cmon Son
PSNOW 5 27.78%
I’m a clown 13 72.22%
Voters: 18.   (BX member poll)

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '18        #76
stutteringrap  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
space
$11,146   Props total: 14059 14059
 SPdaGOAT said
unlimited
wow! no way. that is a steal. what games and consoles do ps now have on them.

1 week ago '07        #77
MOTTAFOOKAH  6 heat pts6
space
space
$12,224   Props total: 2135 2135
 SPdaGOAT said
care to explain why?
Input lag is absolute garbage....
+1   

1 week ago '17        #78
SPdaGOAT  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2 OP
space
space
$19,374   Props total: 41323 41323
 MOTTAFOOKAH said
Input lag is absolute garbage....
sh*t, not for me

1 week ago '04        #79
cuzjuan  21 heat pts21
space
space
$5,921   Props total: 4078 4078
 SPdaGOAT said
Lets be real, PSNOW completely sh*tting on this now . If they get to open up and get most the PSX and 2 library in there, it’s a done deal.
OPS is a clown and closet phaggot

1 week ago '14        #80
215Philly  22 heat pts22
space
space
$16,637   Props total: 38276 38276
Do you still gotta stream games like this soundcloud? Im cool till they update that

1 week ago '17        #81
space
space
 215Philly said
Do you still gotta stream games like this soundcloud? Im cool till they update that
You can download and then play. They made a lot of changes to it recently
+1   

1 week ago '04        #82
mr_underground|m  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
space
space
$25,175   Props total: 41760 41760
 stutteringrap said
if i pay for a month how many games we they allow me to play.
for gamepass its unlimited. its spotify for games.

i think xbox has the best ecoystem right night as an entertainment system. not only is gamepass good for individuals and families who want keep kids entertained. xbox allows you to play steam games as well which is great as some xbox ports suck. suck as tekken 7 and roblox. if i want to play in the living room with guests i will have the xbox take over the PC and play it remotely instead of having people in my office

also if needed i can stream the xbox and control it on ipad. that way someone can watch tv and and someone else can still play the xbox from the ipad or i can do the reverse if the last paragraph and play the xbox remotely from my office if its a game thats not on gamepass or steam.

Last edited by mr_underground; 10-13-2019 at 11:59 AM..
+1   

6 days ago '04        #83
Ra-da-god  36 heat pts36
space
space
$13,477   Props total: 4476 4476
I'll say this I have to commend Sony for getting to the market with streaming first NOONE can take that away from them but with that being said in the words of Aubry grahm its not about who did it first its about who does it right so in that regard Sony has a little bit more work to do BUT they on the come up.

right now $60 for a whole year is a steal for PSnow, thats the biggest thing I'll give them over game pass

Regarding games, its day and date exclusives vs 3-month rotation for exclusives, it all comes down to preference BUT if we are talking quality of 1st party content Sony got that hands down although the Caveat is they aren't permanent, right now its God of war & uncharted 4 as their "spotlight titles" then they may rotate it in jan with spiderman and horizon etc

with Xbox everything is in there day and date so we got gears 5 and FH4 off the rip but we also got Crackdown (lower quality game) still sh*t like outerworlds is also coming day and date aswell as the new halo so theres that.

I dont know how Sony are tackling the newer 3rd party games although I suspect as time goes they will be on par with Microsoft in that Area they already got GTA V which is huge, whoever gets call of duty is gonna get the k*ll shot I think.....

streaming: Sony beat M$ and Stadia to market but from what I hear it "can" be very laggy especially with the ps3 titles, I did see a god of war video where the streaming looked real good

here's a video for GOd war n PSnow, looks good to me

Xcloud is in beta right now here's a video of someone playing KI this also looks real good

we gotta remember Stadia is out there too so is apple arcade, albeit they are rocking with smaller games

5 days ago '07        #84
bx kid  4 heat pts4
space
space
$7,930   Props total: 2251 2251
I prefer psnow
+1   

5 days ago '05        #85
TonyCartagena 
space
space
space
$8,742   Props total: 37546 37546
PsNow And It Isnt Close
+1   

4 days ago '17        #86
space
space
 Ra-da-god said
I'll say this I have to commend Sony for getting to the market with streaming first NOONE can take that away from them but with that being said in the words of Aubry grahm its not about who did it first its about who does it right so in that regard Sony has a little bit more work to do BUT they on the come up.

right now $60 for a whole year is a steal for PSnow, thats the biggest thing I'll give them over game pass

Regarding games, its day and date exclusives vs 3-month rotation for exclusives, it all comes down to preference BUT if we are talking quality of 1st party content Sony got that hands down although the Caveat is they aren't permanent, right now its God of war & uncharted 4 as their "spotlight titles" then they may rotate it in jan with spiderman and horizon etc

with Xbox everything is in there day and date so we got gears 5 and FH4 off the rip but we also got Crackdown (lower quality game) still sh*t like outerworlds is also coming day and date aswell as the new halo so theres that.

I dont know how Sony are tackling the newer 3rd party games although I suspect as time goes they will be on par with Microsoft in that Area they already got GTA V which is huge, whoever gets call of duty is gonna get the k*ll shot I think.....

streaming: Sony beat M$ and Stadia to market but from what I hear it "can" be very laggy especially with the ps3 titles, I did see a god of war video where the streaming looked real good

here's a video for GOd war n PSnow, looks good to me

Xcloud is in beta right now here's a video of someone playing KI this also looks real good

we gotta remember Stadia is out there too so is apple arcade, albeit they are rocking with smaller games
Stadia aint bout to be on sh*t, they just found out today that the wireless controllers arent gonna be working the way they’re intending for them to work first day

4 days ago '08        #87
gagethedesigner  16 heat pts16
space
space
$10,279   Props total: 1146 1146
Streaming only on anything other than a PS4 and the ps now client is sh*t. Doesn't even have a basic search or filter function. Only being able to use PS4 controller for input and the controller randomly disconnects half the damn time. It does a have a big list of games, but there is a lot of trash in that list. And it's all wrapped up in pretty $9.99/m price tag. The sh*t really should just come with your PS+ subscription.

Meanwhile Game Pass has a decent client on PC. You download the games, so no streaming bullsh*t. Some of the big/latest titles on launch. More controller options because it's PC. A good list of games that are actually worth a damn. And all for only $4.99/m. You even get a discount on the games if you decide to fully purchase them.

From a non fanboy perspective, Game Pass is clearly the better deal. Unless you just reeeeeeeeeeeally wanna play a few of those PS4 exclusives........even then it's still not worth it cause the latency can really hinder the experience.

4 days ago '10        #88
acegutta22  215 heat pts215
space
space
$9,838   Props total: 8496 8496
 SPdaGOAT said
care to explain why?
The video quality is terrible also I was about to start playing metal gear solid three but I decided that I’d be better off either emulating it on my PC or borrowing a PS3 from my homie for a little bit

4 days ago '17        #89
space
space
 acegutta22 said
The video quality is terrible also I was about to start playing metal gear solid three but I decided that I’d be better off either emulating it on my PC or borrowing a PS3 from my homie for a little bit
Completely disagree

4 days ago '10        #90
acegutta22  215 heat pts215
space
space
$9,838   Props total: 8496 8496

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+69online now  23
Someone in my sports group about to hit a ticket
283 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-84online now  15
ANONYMOUS DOCTOR EXPLAINS the UNFIXABLE scary TRUTH about ZION WILLIAMSON ..
138 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  8
The first real photo of a PlayStation 5 dev kit appears
90 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  5
What is the best fast food cheap sandwich?
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy