Oct 12 - A Republican candidate for sheriff released a photo of himself in blackface

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '15        #76
Teddy KGB  44 heat pts44
space
space
$16,989   Props total: 56231 56231
 BaseWhitaker said
My n*gga, do better.
I dealt with extreme racism growing up. Fought KKK members and other rednecks in high school. I've been through the worst of the worst. This doesn't bother me.

1 week ago '16        #77
Ads  1 heat pts1
space
space
space
$94   Props total: 191 191
 sho 2010 said
You don’t deserve the position based on your judgement. A grown man thought going to a Halloween party as big meech was a good idea.
Buttt it was ten years ago, when he was a young and naive racist police officer.

Now he's an older and wiser racist police officer he makes sure not to leave any evidence.

1 week ago '16        #78
ruddiger  3 heat pts3
space
space
$538   Props total: 1797 1797
 Teddy KGB said
I dealt with extreme racism growing up. Fought KKK members and other rednecks in high school. I've been through the worst of the worst. This doesn't bother me.
It doesn’t bother you because you’ve been through that sh*t. Think of the little black or brown kid who still thinks cops are superheroes and sees people condoning this behavior. It normalizes racism for them and makes them think it’s cool or acceptable and will continue to spread this poison.

1 week ago '15        #79
Teddy KGB  44 heat pts44
space
space
 ruddiger said
It doesn’t bother you because you’ve been through that sh*t. Think of the little black or brown kid who still thinks cops are superheroes and sees people condoning this behavior. It normalizes racism for them and makes them think it’s cool or acceptable and will continue to spread this poison.
But was this racism or just dressing up? I mean, there's a difference, right?

1 week ago '17        #80
JacobWatch  10 heat pts10
space
space
space
$2,783   Props total: 13847 13847
Lmfao n*gga look like a dark skinned dj envy

I just thought about it tho, imagine you in blackface going to a party but gotta stop to get gas or beer

People must really look at you like the limp d*ck idiot you really are in those situations

1 week ago '16        #81
ruddiger  3 heat pts3
space
space
$538   Props total: 1797 1797
 Teddy KGB said
But was this racism or just dressing up? I mean, there's a difference, right?
I mean, I guess people dress up as the thing they’re most afraid of on Halloween, so that kinda makes sense. Plus he gets to pretend to be in his favorite kind of interracial wife pr0n later (tho he’s going to need his billy club to compensate).

1 week ago '11        #82
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
$5,973   Props total: 11264 11264
 Teddy KGB said
I have to, and I didn’t come out on the other end giving cops passes for wearing blackface

And how in the fu*k do you not understand the gravity of cops doing sh*t like that if you’ve really been f*ghting?
+1   

1 week ago '06        #83
hurrikane5 
space
space
$226   Props total: 48 48
 Toast2the said
Why make a comment like this and not expound? Did you hang out with him? In the same circle? Are you white? if you didn't chill with him but knew of his circle, would you expect this from him/them?
i'm black. we grew up in a city of around 5,500 people. everyone knew each other. all kids played sports, was in the band or rotc. pretty tight nit city back when i was growing up. he and i did not really hang out outside of sporting activities. and to answer your question, no, i would not have expected that from him but i know there are "good ole country" boys that always seem to work at the city police department and the sheriff's department. unfortunately, i do not put anything passed anyone down there now.
+1   

1 week ago '15        #84
K1ngtuck 
space
space
space
$42   Props total: 42 42
 arms said
Yo know,

In all my years I've never once had the urge to intentionally leave my house in whiteface

I honestly don't understand it.
I don’t even attempt at costumes of white super heroes this sh*t is so weird to me

1 week ago '15        #85
K1ngtuck 
space
space
space
$42   Props total: 42 42
sh*t like this just shows that even though the “laws” on the books may have changed, the mindset of the people hasnt

1 week ago '18        #86
Most Palone 
space
space
$1,836   Props total: 3308 3308
Bruh wtf?

Does every politician have one of theses in the tuck. For like the past year we been seeing more and more blackface photos come out from back in the day. And why would he post this himself if he a running candidate?

Dude is stupid for that

1 week ago '15        #87
Teddy KGB  44 heat pts44
space
space
 BaseWhitaker said
I have to, and I didn’t come out on the other end giving cops passes for wearing blackface

And how in the fu*k do you not understand the gravity of cops doing sh*t like that if you’ve really been f*ghting?
I think there's a difference between blackface and painting your skin black as part of a costume.

1 week ago '04        #88
Real  2 heat pts2
space
space
$700   Props total: 975 975
 niruggg said
Ill800 has now been successfully added to your ignore list. You will now be returned to where you were.
Clown even put black in quotations to try to lighten the ignorance of his post for himself
+1   

1 week ago '13        #89
Mr K 
space
space
$2,807   Props total: 4404 4404
The whole system is demonic and racist
These people aren't capable of not being racist and Evil
+1   

1 week ago '11        #90
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
 Teddy KGB said
I think there's a difference between blackface and painting your skin black as part of a costume.
n*gga shut up

You are handling out passes to a community that prides itself in locking us up like animals and hunting us for sport after the fact

I was raised by a Police family and I am here to tell you: fu*k The Police. The only way to stay safe from them is to stay away from them

I have no personal friends who are Cops, and you shouldn’t either.

1 week ago '15        #91
Teddy KGB  44 heat pts44
space
space
 BaseWhitaker said
n*gga shut up

You are handling out passes to a community that prides itself in locking us up like animals and hunting us for sport after the fact

I was raised by a Police family and I am here to tell you: fu*k The Police. The only way to stay safe from them is to stay away from them

I have no personal friends who are Cops, and you shouldn’t either.
First of all, picture me taking advice on who my friends should be from some guy on the Internet that I don't know. Second, I'm not some police apologist. I am a heavy critic of their tactics and policies. This has nothing to do with whether the guy is a police officer or not. I just don't take heavy offense to simply painting yourself black for a costume. I don't like it, but I don't really care enough about it to get upset. If dude dressed up in the real blackface, that is something different. Ya'll sensitive dudes getting riled up over every little thing. I'm not with this metoo bullsh*t. I don't care what color you paint your skin.

1 week ago '11        #92
BaseWhitaker 
space
space
 Teddy KGB said
First of all, picture me taking advice on who my friends should be from some guy on the Internet that I don't know. Second, I'm not some police apologist. I am a heavy critic of their tactics and policies. This has nothing to do with whether the guy is a police officer or not. I just don't take heavy offense to simply painting yourself black for a costume. I don't like it, but I don't really care enough about it to get upset. If dude dressed up in the real blackface, that is something different. Ya'll sensitive dudes getting riled up over every little thing. I'm not with this metoo bullsh*t. I don't care what color you paint your skin.
Like I said: Stupid or just Simple, pick one

For you to ignore the history of blackface is a wilfull choice to neglect what perpetuates brutality against our people, you are just a long winded Cornball Brother, really.

As you were

1 week ago '15        #93
Teddy KGB  44 heat pts44
space
space
 BaseWhitaker said
Like I said: Stupid or just Simple, pick one

For you to ignore the history of blackface is a wilfull choice to neglect what perpetuates brutality against our people, you are just a long winded Cornball Brother, really.

As you were
I've never been characterized as stupid or simple. Perhaps, if you disagree with me a better approach would be to argue the merits of your case with evidence and examples. This isn't blackface. People try to lump all caricatures of us as blackface for false outrage.

This is blackface and yes it's offensive.

1 week ago '05        #94
cluckaluck  255 heat pts255
space
space
$15,540   Props total: 16485 16485
What big Meech day?

1 week ago '13        #95
DiegoRivera  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
space
space
$6,389   Props total: 30280 30280
They really love that blackface sh*t boy

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+69online now  20
Someone in my sports group about to hit a ticket
284 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-84online now  11
ANONYMOUS DOCTOR EXPLAINS the UNFIXABLE scary TRUTH about ZION WILLIAMSON ..
138 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  11
The first real photo of a PlayStation 5 dev kit appears
90 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  4
What is the best fast food cheap sandwich?
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy