Queenzflip Series Continues W/ Ms Tee: Alpo Is In Harlem Checkin Niggas

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section hiphop

New replies show every 10 seconds
 1 week ago '17        #101
Killaboy  18 heat pts18
space
space
$7,364   Props total: 18097 18097
 TROY said
Ho lee fuk

I just peeped son video up there...man Harlem n*ggas is different
I heard a story upstate about how this skinny little white boy got punked out hard by a wood gang. Little dude had like a 4 year sentence or some sh*t. He was getting passed around then this huge white dude from a biker gang got sent up state doing life on like 4 or 5 bodies. So he pulled a lot of rank in there with them. Well after a few days the skinny little boy caught his eye. And he said that's mine now. Story goes that this big dude no homo had a huge giant d*ck and he love to put in the pain...
Well anyway, I can get more graphic but apparently it was so loud and sh*t the cos noticed and people would just say they was lovers having lovers quarrels. He even fu*ked dude so hard a couple times he got sent to the infirmary to get his a**hole stitched. So this went on for a couple months..and big boy came in wanting some head before he beat. Well today little man had a plan. He got that bi*ch hard and bit half it off. Legit went to the infirmary with this dude c*ck lodged in his mouth.

So blah blah, they got this little dude victimized so bad still the cops are just thinking this a bad lovers quarrels. Plus the woods was doing they part in his ear telling em how they got his back and in the guards ear saying he safe all that. They sat on him for a while while. Eventially the little skinny dude went back to one of the main units. They still sat on him and a couple woods befriended him and his celly making him comfortable and sh*t. Then one day it was their time to move. At this joint the showers was all cement and long as fu*k. Like a hallway with one exit. So people used to get busy in there you know f*ght and handle beeef no guarrs. So the small cat was with his roommate who he felt comfortable with and trusted. His roommate led him to the very end shower away from guardw nd they startwashing.after the steam built up a bit. His roomie sent a signal and pretty much all the dudes in on the plan cranked their showers all the way hot to thicken that steam up. Once that happened next thing dude knew he got suckered from behind and his head hit the cement knocked him out. There was about 10 dudes with hard d*cks lined up to fu*k. But they wanted some real sh*t. So the roommate had walleted a piece of bed spring. He knelt next to him and poked him in the ribs with the wire so his body would twitch while these dudes was hitting. he would come to and some of the cats would get too excitew and start hitting him knocking him out and sh*t. Think a few of them actually started stabbing him up with the wire. Word was there was even a couple dudes who went twice.
Then they jus rinsed off and left his a*s there. Yes he did live but he was in the hospital the whole time

Stay out of jail ya skinny little twinks I know that make up the majority of this site. Think of this story.

Last edited by Killaboy; 10-13-2019 at 03:14 PM..

1 week ago '14        #102
freezetag 
space
space
$3,396   Props total: 8025 8025
 Eastcoast said
I Bobby and Chad my people. Stood tall. You a internet surfer talking on street sh*t from your moms basement.

You know why snitches get the most publicity? Because they snitches and don't know how to keep their mouths shut. You will never see Alpo walking around Harlem and damn sure not NYC like Pee Wee Kirkland. Why is that if snitches are celebrated in NY?
Snitch talk...shut up n*gga

1 week ago '16        #103
Strong Side Iso  2 heat pts2
space
space
$3,877   Props total: 15019 15019
 4REAL said
If Tekashi goes back to gentrified Brooklyn, I will bet that he will not be harmed. "It's like New York's been soft ever since Snoop came thru and crushed the buildings," Words from NY's GOAT, Jay-Z. I'm not advocating that anything should happen to 6'9 or anyone, however, the tough NYC talk should now cease to exist from this point on. No more of the "My borough is thorough and we don't play in insert NY location." NYC is a nice-surveillance civil city and it should be embraced as such, no?
Again, WHERE are you talking about? Where is "gentrified Brooklyn"? What streets specifically?
+2   

1 week ago '17        #104
R Shackleford 
space
space
$1,848   Props total: 6295 6295
 Killaboy said
no homo

Why did I come in this thread
+1   

1 week ago '17        #105
Killaboy  18 heat pts18
space
space
 R Shackleford said

Why did I come in this thread
It's a story if caution. My guess is it implies widely to the demo on here
If I can help one kid I did well

1 week ago '16        #106
Eastcoast 
space
space
space
$2,472   Props total: 3130 3130
 Strong Side Iso said
Again, WHERE are you talking about? Where is "gentrified Brooklyn"? What streets specifically?
The Feds thought 69 was going to die in gentrified Brooklyn. I think it's best if 69 think the way these nerds think.

freezetag said
Snitch talk...shut up n*gga
You're a dweeb.

1 week ago '17        #107
TROY 
space
space
$2,632   Props total: 6736 6736
 Killaboy said
I heard a story upstate about how this skinny little white boy got punked out hard by a wood gang. Little dude had like a 4 year sentence or some sh*t. He was getting passed around then this huge white dude from a biker gang got sent up state doing life on like 4 or 5 bodies. So he pulled a lot of rank in there with them. Well after a few days the skinny little boy caught his eye. And he said that's mine now. Story goes that this big dude no homo had a huge giant d*ck and he love to put in the pain...
Well anyway, I can get more graphic but apparently it was so loud and sh*t the cos noticed and people would just say they was lovers having lovers quarrels. He even fu*ked dude so hard a couple times he got sent to the infirmary to get his a**hole stitched. So this went on for a couple months..and big boy came in wanting some head before he beat. Well today little man had a plan. He got that bi*ch hard and bit half it off. Legit went to the infirmary with this dude c*ck lodged in his mouth.

So blah blah, they got this little dude victimized so bad still the cops are just thinking this a bad lovers quarrels. Plus the woods was doing they part in his ear telling em how they got his back and in the guards ear saying he safe all that. They sat on him for a while while. Eventially the little skinny dude went back to one of the main units. They still sat on him and a couple woods befriended him and his celly making him comfortable and sh*t. Then one day it was their time to move. At this joint the showers was all cement and long as fu*k. Like a hallway with one exit. So people used to get busy in there you know f*ght and handle beeef no guarrs. So the small cat was with his roommate who he felt comfortable with and trusted. His roommate led him to the very end shower away from guardw nd they startwashing.after the steam built up a bit. His roomie sent a signal and pretty much all the dudes in on the plan cranked their showers all the way hot to thicken that steam up. Once that happened next thing dude knew he got suckered from behind and his head hit the cement knocked him out. There was about 10 dudes with hard d*cks lined up to fu*k. But they wanted some real sh*t. So the roommate had walleted a piece of bed spring. He knelt next to him and poked him in the ribs with the wire so his body would twitch while these dudes was hitting. he would come to and some of the cats would get too excitew and start hitting him knocking him out and sh*t. Think a few of them actually started stabbing him up with the wire. Word was there was even a couple dudes who went twice.
Then they jus rinsed off and left his a*s there. Yes he did live but he was in the hospital the whole time

Stay out of jail ya skinny little twinks I know that make up the majority of this site. Think of this story.
Shuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnn sh*t like that

I was gettin a line up one day at the shop. My barber and another barber start choppin it up about they boy who just got locked up. Anyways on his FIRST DAY AT WORK a*sIGNMENT he’s in the laundry room

A n*gga pulls up to him and says here wash my draws g then after you wash my sh*t I’m clapping ya cheeks...dude said nah fu*k that

n*gga said word? Pulled out an ice pick and said If you ain’t washin and fu*kin then you gettin lit up with this pick

Sad to say son got his sh*t rocked

I’ll stay on the outside where there’s women and money
+1   

1 week ago '17        #108
Killaboy  18 heat pts18
space
space
 TROY said
Shuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnn sh*t like that

I was gettin a line up one day at the shop. My barber and another barber start choppin it up about they boy who just got locked up. Anyways on his FIRST DAY AT WORK a*sIGNMENT he’s in the laundry room

A n*gga pulls up to him and says here wash my draws g then after you wash my sh*t I’m clapping ya cheeks...dude said nah fu*k that

n*gga said word? Pulled out an ice pick and said If you ain’t washin and fu*kin then you gettin lit up with this pick

Sad to say son got his sh*t rocked

I’ll stay on the outside where there’s women and money
sh*t wasn't real prevalent at most places I was down at. The transit sorting ype joints were usually the ones most about that life. Bunch of rowdy kids on 23 hour lockdown who just heard some long numbers usually. But this story was from a max. It wasn't known for its violence or nothing. Usually keep to yourself you cool there wasn't one huge group dominating the pod or nothing

But yeah the reason I posted that story is because I know the majority of kids that read that were white, and the way they don't take pride in strength anymore got that scrawny look on all em. There ain't nothing good in prison if you white. Well there ain't for anyone but if you white...your times gonna be tough 90% of the time ime. See a lot of dudes on here talkin ike they gangster or even talking about sh*t they did..so I just wanted to show em that if you really bout that, this can happen to you. This is reality. There is real savages in that bi*ch and woods feast on their own. Just looking out for the kids

New replies show every 10 seconds

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+69online now  23
Someone in my sports group about to hit a ticket
283 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
-84online now  15
ANONYMOUS DOCTOR EXPLAINS the UNFIXABLE scary TRUTH about ZION WILLIAMSON ..
138 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  8
The first real photo of a PlayStation 5 dev kit appears
90 comments
2 days ago
@games
most viewed right now
online now  5
What is the best fast food cheap sandwich?
116 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy