Oct 12 - the blob still stanning rudy the informer ghouliani...calls him "a great guy"

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 week ago '09        #1
131 page views
5 comments

messy marv stan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
space
space
$76,781   Props total: 139181 139181
Oct 12 - the blob still stanning rudy the informer ghouliani...calls him "a great guy"

visit this link https://thehill.com/homen .. reported-probe

President Trump on Saturday defended his personal attorney Rudy Giuliani as the former New York City mayor faces scrutiny from Congress and a reported investigation by federal prosecutors in New York.

"So now they are after the legendary 'crime buster' and greatest Mayor in the history of NYC, Rudy Giuliani," Trump tweeted Saturday morning.

"He may seem a little rough around the edges sometimes, but he is also a great guy and wonderful lawyer," the president continued. "Such a one sided Witch Hunt going on in USA. Deep State. Shameful!"

The New York Times reported Friday that federal prosecutors in Manhattan are looking into whether Giuliani's dealings with Ukraine violated U.S. lobbying laws.

One source told the newspaper that prosecutors are investigating Giuliani’s efforts to undermine Marie Yovanovitch, who served as the U.S. ambassador to Ukraine before being ousted earlier this year.

The probe is reportedly tied to the case against two of Giuliani's a*sociates, who were arrested this week and charged with alleged campaign finance violations.

House committees leading an investigation into President Trump over his own dealings with Ukraine subpoenaed Giuliani late last month.

Democratic lawmakers are seeking documents from Giuliani relating to efforts by Trump to push the Ukrainian government to investigate former Vice President Joe Biden, a top 2020 Democratic presidential contender.

House Democrats have also subpoenaed Giuliani's arrested a*sociates, Soviet-born businessmen Igor Fruman and Lev Parnas.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) this week said he would invite Giuliani to testify about Ukraine, and Senate Minority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) expressed support for the invitation.

Trump and Giuliani have denied any wrongdoing in their interactions with Ukrainian officials.
+2   

best
worst
5 comments

1 week ago '05        #2
Fauby  32 heat pts32
space
space
$6,250   Props total: 15397 15397
Just because someone is looking into someone for commiting crimes doesn't mean the deepstate is out to get you, it just means your a horrible criminal and got caught.

Tired of all this "the deepstate are coming after me" bullsh*t. Stop doing and/or being a*sociated with crime and criminals.
+3   

1 week ago '16        #3
Aztlan  143 heat pts143
space
space
$16,066   Props total: 44745 44745
Yeah I'm surethey know about 10 Russians that would say the same about Rudy Colludy
+4   

1 week ago '19        #4
Gold Face  11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,659   Props total: 15157 15157
 Fauby said
Just because someone is looking into someone for commiting crimes doesn't mean the deepstate is out to get you, it just means your a horrible criminal and got caught.

Tired of all this "the deepstate are coming after me" bullsh*t. Stop doing and/or being a*sociated with crime and criminals.
What makes it deep state is the fact the president of the United States is asking for an investigation into almost certain crimes by joe Biden and instead y’all say it’s collusiom with a foreign enemy

sh*t don’t add up if your an independent, especially after the Russian collusion farce

1 week ago '16        #5
Boogersugar  115 heat pts115
space
space
$6,967   Props total: 27342 27342
 Gold Face said
What makes it deep state is the fact the president of the United States is asking for an investigation into almost certain crimes by joe Biden and instead y’all say it’s collusiom with a foreign enemy

sh*t don’t add up if your an independent, especially after the Russian collusion farce
Not true according to recent polls, support for impeachment inquiry is up 20 points among independents.

If the investigation were legitimate, it would've gone through official channels. They would've reached out via the DOJ instead of a non-government lawyer. No one is going to fall for the flim flam here. Marie Yovanovitch was ousted for trying to get Trump to go through official channels if he wanted an above-board investigation.

I'm not going to accuse you of playing dumb because I think you actually are dumb but if the investigation were legitimate it would've been the DOJ referring things to Ukraine rather than Rudy operating via back channels.

And that's besides the illegal campaign contributions, dumbass. Getting harder and harder to make excuses that any of this was ever done with good intentions considering the illegal foreign cash they were collecting and Rick Perry trying to install Trump sycophants to a Ukrainian energy company.

1 week ago '19        #6
Gold Face  11 heat pts11
space
space
$6,659   Props total: 15157 15157
 Boogersugar said
Not true according to recent polls, support for impeachment inquiry is up 20 points among independents.

If the investigation were legitimate, it would've gone through official channels. They would've reached out via the DOJ instead of a non-government lawyer. No one is going to fall for the flim flam here. Marie Yovanovitch was ousted for trying to get Trump to go through official channels if he wanted an above-board investigation.

I'm not going to accuse you of playing dumb because I think you actually are dumb but if the investigation were legitimate it would've been the DOJ referring things to Ukraine rather than Rudy operating via back channels.

And that's besides the illegal campaign contributions, dumbass. Getting harder and harder to make excuses that any of this was ever done with good intentions considering the illegal foreign cash they were collecting and Rick Perry trying to install Trump sycophants to a Ukrainian energy company.

Stopped reading after the first sentence and polls

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+534online now  25
Image(s) inside How I make 4K+ a month 100% LEGALLY doing barely anything(if i'm lying..
266 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-84online now  18
ANONYMOUS DOCTOR EXPLAINS the UNFIXABLE scary TRUTH about ZION WILLIAMSON ..
138 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+66online now  17
Someone in my sports group about to hit a ticket
280 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  6
The first real photo of a PlayStation 5 dev kit appears