Oct 12 - illegal man gets life for killing and burning a college student

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

1 week ago '18        #1
80 page views
1 comments

Binary  128 heat pts128
space
space
$4,286   Props total: 7974 7974
Oct 12 - illegal man gets life for k*lling and burning a college student

A 21-year-old man prosecutors say was in the United States illegally has been sentenced to life imprisonment for k*lling a San Antonio college student and burning his body.

A state district judge in San Antonio sentenced Ernesto Esquivel Garcia on Friday for the June 2018 death of 20-year-old Northwest Vista College student Jared Vargas.

Bexar (BAYR) County District Attorney Joe Gonzales says Garcia won’t be eligible for parole for 30 years. Gonzales says Garcia will be deported once he’s released from prison.

Prosecutors say Garcia and Vargas were former co-workers when Garcia invited Vargas to his apartment with the intention of robbing him. They say Garcia strangled and stabbed Vargas and left him bleeding in a closet for two days before he died. He then burned the body.

https://fox6now.com/2019/ .. v43ac9jzfuCf7Q
+1   

best
worst
1 comments

1 week ago '17        #2
Willy Boban  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
space
space
space
$9,869   Props total: 42171 42171
Its crazy how United States dudes be on their best behavior in Mexico due to the cartels and crooked cops.

But some of those immigrants come here and don't give 2 phucks about doing whatever they want to us.

+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+534online now  23
Image(s) inside How I make 4K+ a month 100% LEGALLY doing barely anything(if i'm lying..
266 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-84online now  19
ANONYMOUS DOCTOR EXPLAINS the UNFIXABLE scary TRUTH about ZION WILLIAMSON ..
138 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+66online now  15
Someone in my sports group about to hit a ticket
280 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  4
The first real photo of a PlayStation 5 dev kit appears