Cloud storage question

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section tech

3 weeks ago '04        #1
105 page views
1 comments

ghengis  9 heat pts9
space
space
space
$2,370   Props total: 161 161
Cloud storage question

Just curious....I have over 3 tb of movies stored on a portable hard drive. Wondering if anyone stores their movies on some sort of cloud storage service and their experience with it. I'm paranoid my hard drive will crap out eventually then all my flicks are gone. Any advice or info would be appreciated.

best
worst
1 comments

3 weeks ago '04        #2
jewelz1132  5 heat pts5
space
space
$14,406   Props total: 4793 4793
I bought one of those 5TB onedrive accounts off ebay for $3, but got an email saying they shutting that sh*t down

After my main desktop went down from HDD failure I bought backblaze. It backups your whole computer and all the drives you plug up to it if you want. There is no space limit. you can access your files through the website or in the event of a drive failure you can get a drive shipped with all the data on it.

sh*t gives me peace of mind when it comes to my music library and my old TV shows/movie collection.. I was getting to the point where I'd buy a backup drive, then get a drive to backup the backup, but those would go down etc.. $50-60 a year is much cheaper than spending $100+ on drives.

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+534online now  19
Image(s) inside How I make 4K+ a month 100% LEGALLY doing barely anything(if i'm lying..
266 comments
2 days ago
@misc
most viewed right now
-84online now  17
ANONYMOUS DOCTOR EXPLAINS the UNFIXABLE scary TRUTH about ZION WILLIAMSON ..
138 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+66online now  17
Someone in my sports group about to hit a ticket
280 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  7
The first real photo of a PlayStation 5 dev kit appears