First time getting into Warframe..

ADVERTISEMENT

most viewed right now
+24  139
21 comments @hiphop

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 weeks ago '18        #1
154 page views
4 comments

MayneThaTruth2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
space
space
space
Props total: 6466 6 K  Slaps total: 6201 6 K
First time getting into Warframe..

I downloaded Warframe a long time ago, and never got around to it.

But man this sh*t looks sharp af, great shooting mechanics. I dont understand a damn thang, and the game wouldnt let me progress until I crafted some weapons.

It was hell but I got through it. I went to that place where all the other players are chilling, it was dope as hell. All the decorations.

My only gripes is I dont like the running animation, and the slow motion jumping animations.

Those two things let you know your playing a free game. But if they changed those two things, you'd think you were playing an 80$ AAA title.
+2   

best
worst
4 comments

2 weeks ago '13        #2
uoeno 
space
space
space
Props total: 31515 31 K  Slaps total: 6882 6 K
it was decent. Blackout Retribution is probably the best free shooter. put a good amount of time into that
+1   

2 weeks ago '11        #3
Tooly Da Gawd 
space
space
Props total: 5714 5 K  Slaps total: 1681 1 K
 uoeno said
it was decent. Blackout Retribution is probably the best free shooter. put a good amount of time into that

too much drugs for you

2 weeks ago '10        #4
GoldenBoi92 
space
space
Props total: 92 92  Slaps total: 12 12
 MayneThaTruth2 said
I downloaded Warframe a long time ago, and never got around to it.

But man this sh*t looks sharp af, great shooting mechanics. I dont understand a damn thang, and the game wouldnt let me progress until I crafted some weapons.

It was hell but I got through it. I went to that place where all the other players are chilling, it was dope as hell. All the decorations.

My only gripes is I dont like the running animation, and the slow motion jumping animations.

Those two things let you know your playing a free game. But if they changed those two things, you'd think you were playing an 80$ AAA title.
Game honestly gets better animations n what not the further in you go. I believe there's a walkthrough list of what order to do all the content. They been adding sh*t from the jump.
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #5
MayneThaTruth2  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
space
space
space
Props total: 6466 6 K  Slaps total: 6201 6 K
 GoldenBoi92 said
Game honestly gets better animations n what not the further in you go. I believe there's a walkthrough list of what order to do all the content. They been adding sh*t from the jump.
I have no clue what Im doing. Im just clicking sh*t, and shooting the bad guys. Finally figured out to follow the green marker to know what direction to go in.

Its incredibly confusing.

Is it possible that you post a link to that walk through? I wanted to get a kdrive, but I cant find fortuna. Im only level 1-3 but I dont know for sure. Community is a*s, they ignore me and give my sh*tty responses.

I cant change screen resolution either

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+26online now  29
Scientists Found the Deepest Land on Earth Hiding Beneath Antarctica's Ice
163 comments
20 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
-77online now  28
Image(s) inside KARDASHIAN-WEST FAMiLY RELEASES SHOCKING XMAS PHOTO TODAY
78 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
+154online now  19
Video inside This girl met her tinder dates without telling them how tall she was
190 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+32online now  16
This your king
101 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy