Last system was 360 I got out it ima cop that Ps5 but who messes with this joint?

ADVERTISEMENT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

2 months ago '15        #1
157 page views
3 comments

Pacman2423 
space
space
Props total: 3694 3 K  Slaps total: 511 511
Last system was 360 I got out it ima cop that Ps5 but who messes with this joint?

I'm aight in it but Playing this out of curiosity knowing that I never played a Call Of Duty In my life got me wondering how good the system game is now ... When you first start you most likely win but wait until you rank up they'll put you against them real shooters lol but anyways I'm PMurda23 on there

best
worst
3 comments

2 months ago '15        #2
Pacman2423  OP
space
space
Typo! I hate this new phone... but I was basically saying my last system was 360 I gave up gaming years ago but I just recently got back into it so that Ps5 when it drops I'm definitely getting that, but sh*t add me if yall mess with that joint...

2 months ago '17        #3
Pretty Tone 
space
space
Props total: 29586 29 K  Slaps total: 2617 2 K
n*gga you bullsh*tting they had a 200 dollar ps4 sale with 3 ps4 classics. Was a great deal made for n*ggas like you
+1   

2 months ago '15        #4
Pacman2423  OP
space
space
 Pretty Tone said
n*gga you bullsh*tting they had a 200 dollar ps4 sale with 3 ps4 classics. Was a great deal made for n*ggas like you
See homie I got out of games a while ago but recently got back into it. I heard about that though but that I'm big on GB I'm not sure that joint had all I needed... Thats why I say ima wait
+1   

ADVERTISEMENT
Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  51
Video inside Hypergamy and why women cheat.
60 comments
22 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+59online now  33
Video inside Dope ass scenes from The Wire that people rarely or never talk about.
125 comments
21 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+19online now  28
Image(s) inside Actor that plays tariq on power received over 326 death threats..50 se..
76 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
+43online now  14
Video inside Scene from Snowfall: “Brick by Brick” ... Wow
54 comments
19 hours ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy