Rudy Tomjanovich Says Robert Horry Belongs In The Hall Of Fame

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

4 months ago '20        #1
2145 page views
103 comments

OnlyFactz100  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34
Props total: 88175 88 K  Slaps total: 9621 9 K
Rudy Tomjanovich Says Robert Horry Belongs In The Hall Of Fame

"But but but look at his career stats..."

You could argue that a lot of rings would be missing from your favorite player(s) resume if it wasn't for this man's clutch shooting...image

Last edited by OnlyFactz100; 05-15-2021 at 07:15 PM..
+35   

best
worst
103 comments

4 months ago '16        #2
ELAH MENTAT 
Props total: 20319 20 K  Slaps total: 1431 1 K
No argument from me...

Steve Kerr finna be in soon so...

+16   

4 months ago '21        #3
RagnarRogers225 
Props total: 6447 6 K  Slaps total: 1245 1 K
 ELAH MENTAT said
No argument from me...

Steve Kerr finna be in soon so...

For being a coach not a player I donít see how u can rationalize Robert horry being in the hall of fame he was never one of the premier players in the league never all nba no all star appearances but he should get in cause he was lucky

4 months ago '18        #4
Wiggy wexler  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x18
Props total: 57755 57 K  Slaps total: 13691 13 K

4 months ago '07        #5
Sincere730  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 62758 62 K  Slaps total: 6824 6 K
Horry is not a HOFer foh

Last edited by Sincere730; 05-16-2021 at 05:32 AM..
+13   

4 months ago '19        #6
Mental Illness  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 41623 41 K  Slaps total: 28934 28 K
basketball hall of fame got Mitch Richmond in the hall of fame, they might as well put Horry in @

4 months ago '18        #7
Signor  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x46
Props total: 80265 80 K  Slaps total: 7170 7 K
If kobe, shaq, timmy, hakeem, pop and phil all trust you in the clutch and you have delivered many times in the most important stage of an eventual championship run 7 different times than you wont get an argument for me.. maybe a side eye but not a real argument

+18   

4 months ago '17        #8
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 163685 163 K  Slaps total: 57700 57 K
Mitch Richmond is in the hall of fame... He scored 10x as many points as Shorty but Horry's points were 10x as meaningful. Empty stats mean nothing

4 months ago '20        #9
OnlyFactz100  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x34 OP
 RagnarRogers225 said
For being a coach not a player I don’t see how u can rationalize Robert horry being in the hall of fame he was never one of the premier players in the league never all nba no all star appearances but he should get in cause he was lucky
But can you really say Kerr is even a great coach or was he lucky enough to inherit what Mark Jackson left behind which was Steph, Klay, and Draymond?

As well as Durant who came later.

This argument regarding Horry has been around for awhile if he belongs in the Hall or not.

He had pretty good stats when he was in Houston, he was a decent-average enough role player for the Lakers/Spurs, he made a lot of memorable clutch shots, and he does have 7 rings. I can see where other people are coming from. I mean it's not like he completely rode coattails...
+6   

4 months ago '21        #10
RagnarRogers225 
 Rule 336 said
Mitch Richmond is in the hall of fame... He scored 10x as many points as Shorty but Horry's points were 10x as meaningful. Empty stats mean nothing
Mitch ritchmond was the one option all nba player all star Robert horry never made nothing he wasnít the reason none of them teams one he made one shot out of a hundred points n*gga say put him in the hall Robert horry get in they gonna put me in on the same fu*kin ballot
+6   

4 months ago '21        #11
RagnarRogers225 
 OnlyFactz100 said
But can you really say Kerr is even a great coach or was he lucky enough to inherit what Mark Jackson left behind which was Steph, Klay, and Draymond?

As well as Durant who came later.

This argument regarding Horry has been around for awhile if he belongs in the Hall or not.

He had pretty good stats when he was in Houston, he was a decent-average enough role player for the Lakers/Spurs, he made a lot of memorable clutch shots, and he does have 7 rings. I can see where other people are coming from. I mean it's not like he completely rode coattails...
He gonna get in as a coach cause of the title runs and the championships u can replace me with horry and the Lakers rockets spurs all win championships he played with Hakeem shaq kobe Duncan Robinson all nba mvps he only get a shot cause they are doubled enjoy the championships but hall of fame is for the best players to ever play can you say that Robert horry was ever top 35 player any year he played
+1   

4 months ago '17        #12
Rule 336  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 163685 163 K  Slaps total: 57700 57 K
 RagnarRogers225 said
Mitch ritchmond was the one option all nba player all star Robert horry never made nothing he wasnít the reason none of them teams one he made one shot out of a hundred points n*gga say put him in the hall Robert horry get in they gonna put me in on the same fu*kin ballot
All that to say when he had his own team in his prime he missed the playoffs 7 times including a stretch of 5 years straight. You old Heads be defensive af when it comes to Mitch. Dude is the empty stat machine y'all claim Westbrook is. At least Chuckbrook will get you to the playoffs 9 times out of 10.

4 months ago '20        #13
 RagnarRogers225 said
He gonna get in as a coach cause of the title runs and the championships u can replace me with horry and the Lakers rockets spurs all win championships he played with Hakeem shaq kobe Duncan Robinson all nba mvps he only get a shot cause they are doubled enjoy the championships but hall of fame is for the best players to ever play can you say that Robert horry was ever top 35 player any year he played
Ok so Kerr can get in as a coach for the championship runs he's had with Steph/Klay/Draymond/KD but Horry can't get in because he had Hakeem/Shaq/Kobe/Duncan/Robinson as teammates?

By your logic aren't they equivalent to each other in their respective fields?

4 months ago '21        #14
RagnarRogers225 
 Rule 336 said
All that to say when he had his own team in his prime he missed the playoffs 7 times including a stretch of 5 years straight. You old Heads be defensive af when it comes to Mitch. Dude is the empty stat machine y'all claim Westbrook is. At least Chuckbrook will get you to the playoffs 9 times out of 10.
Said all that for me to say this name any year Robert horry played that he was better than Mitch ritchmond
+1   

4 months ago '21        #15
RagnarRogers225 
 OnlyFactz100 said
Ok so Kerr can get in as a coach for the championship runs he's had with Steph/Klay/Draymond/KD but Horry can't get in because he had Hakeem/Shaq/Kobe/Duncan/Robinson as teammates?

By your logic aren't they equivalent to each other in their respective fields?
No if horry was a coach u would have a argument yíall tryna put him in as a player cause he got carried and made a shot he ainít make seven game winning shots he didnít win finals mvp he was no X factor Kerr ainít getting in as a player he got 5 as a player but Kerr ainít the reason them teams won u can say that he didnít contribute as a coach but itís a lot of coaches that didnít coach the team and got in in horry career what can justify him going in where is his stats all nba all star team appearances

4 months ago '06        #16
soso24  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x15
Props total: 67171 67 K  Slaps total: 8119 8 K
Nah... If he gets in then Kerr gets in... Then Iggy gets in... etc...

The buck gotta stop somewhere
+3   

4 months ago '19        #17
614kj 
Props total: 975 975  Slaps total: 176 176
 RagnarRogers225 said
For being a coach not a player I donít see how u can rationalize Robert horry being in the hall of fame he was never one of the premier players in the league never all nba no all star appearances but he should get in cause he was lucky
He literally was responsible for teams winning

4 months ago '21        #18
RagnarRogers225 
 614kj said
He literally was responsible for teams winning
He was literally responsible show me one finals mvp what he averaged in all those finals he was literally responsible for donít worry Iíll wait

4 months ago '21        #19
RagnarRogers225 
He was literally responsible for 7 championships I’m told

4 months ago '20        #20
 RagnarRogers225 said
No if horry was a coach u would have a argument yíall tryna put him in as a player cause he got carried and made a shot he ainít make seven game winning shots he didnít win finals mvp he was no X factor Kerr ainít getting in as a player he got 5 as a player but Kerr ainít the reason them teams won u can say that he didnít contribute as a coach but itís a lot of coaches that didnít coach the team and got in in horry career what can justify him going in where is his stats all nba all star team appearances
You're really going to say Horry got completely carried? No, Mark Madsen is a player who got carried. Like I said Horry wasn't completely riding coattails like that. You guys are discrediting him but you can't tell the full story of any of those championship runs without him. That's all I'm saying. Anybody who really watches bball would tell you the same.

My argument regarding Kerr is fair. Is he really a great coach like that? Somebody who had zero HC experience who inherited HOF players to win championships.

At least Horry contributed more than Kerr did as a player.
+2   

4 months ago '04        #21
Veno da Don 
Props total: 21386 21 K  Slaps total: 2316 2 K
fu*k it John Salley too
+5   

4 months ago '21        #22
RagnarRogers225 
 OnlyFactz100 said
You're really going to say Horry got completely carried? No, Mark Madsen is a player who got carried. Like I said Horry wasn't completely riding coattails like that. You guys are discrediting him but you can't tell the full story of any of those championship runs without him. That's all I'm saying. Anybody who really watches bball would tell you the same.

My argument regarding Kerr is fair. Is he really a great coach like that? Somebody who had zero HC experience who inherited HOF players to win championships.

At least Horry contributed more than Kerr did as a player.
Never said Kerr was a great coach but if he get in the hall it would be as a player and yes Robert horry did completely carried he made one shot shaq Kobe Duncan Robinson did the heavy lifting he donít get a shot if those guys not on the court he was a role player not a main guy itís the hall of fame the place where the best players to ever play go is Robert horry one of the best players to ever play or is he the best role player to ever play hall n*ggas need to stop

4 months ago '16        #23
90sVibe 
Props total: 8054 8 K  Slaps total: 1211 1 K
Hurry was a high value role player who played his role exceptional , but that don’t make you a HOF , he’s just a great winner which is good enough

If he gets in , a lot of people will start to get in because they were high value role players
+6   

4 months ago '20        #24
 RagnarRogers225 said
Never said Kerr was a great coach but if he get in the hall it would be as a player and yes Robert horry did completely carried he made one shot shaq Kobe Duncan Robinson did the heavy lifting he donít get a shot if those guys not on the court he was a role player not a main guy itís the hall of fame the place where the best players to ever play go is Robert horry one of the best players to ever play or is he the best role player to ever play hall n*ggas need to stop
Wait first you said Kerr should be in the Hall as a coach and now you're saying if he gets in the hall it would be as a player? You're not even making sense...

4 months ago '16        #25
MrNobody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 18076 18 K  Slaps total: 5558 5 K
 Rule 336 said
His stats was not worthless. His regular season performances was worth the price of admission.

That being said, imagine what Horry’s shots were worth.

The fact that moments like his aren’t quantified as heavily as they should be is a shame.

He’s the equivalent to a kicker in the NBA. Measure the weight of his accomplishments accordingly
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+82online now  27
Sep 19 - Walmart workerís resignation in Louisiana goes viral: ĎFĖk this jobí
158 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+66online now  21
If the Lions win tonightÖthis guy wins +736k off an initial $25 bet