May 6 - Marc Lamont Hill shuts down GOPís Vernon Jones on critical race theory

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section news

4 months ago '05        #1
872 page views
31 comments

SeanP3688 
Props total: 2586 2 K  Slaps total: 171 171
May 6 - Marc Lamont Hill shuts down GOPís Vernon Jones on critical race theory

This exchange was funny as hell.

imageimageimage

visit this link https://www.google.com/am .. ry-debate/amp/
+13   

best
worst
31 comments

4 months ago '21        #2
MrDoubtfire  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 3368 3 K  Slaps total: 4249 4 K
bx aint gonna like this, only the ACTUAL critical thinkers will.

fu*k critical race theory. does nothing but divide the country. getting kids to hate their own country does nothing constructive.

its a communist mind control tool.

4 months ago '05        #3
SeanP3688  OP
 MrDoubtfire said

fu*k critical race theory. does nothing but divide the country. getting kids to hate their own country does nothing constructive.

Lmaooooo. You CLEARLY didn't watch the video.
+22   

4 months ago '16        #4
MadMarlo 
Props total: 18861 18 K  Slaps total: 3789 3 K
Damn..

Another shoe shining black republican who don't know sh*t. Lol
They only serve a purpose to make white people feel comfortable.

Sambo a*s was just a democrat a year ago lol
+18   

4 months ago '21        #5
 SeanP3688 said
No I didn't lol.

4 months ago '17        #6
Ymmot  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 91105 91 K  Slaps total: 24125 24 K
 SeanP3688 said
That kid doesn't know sh*t. He just has canned responses that he was told to think.
+10   

4 months ago '05        #7
SeanP3688  OP
 Ymmot said
That kid doesn't know sh*t. He just has canned responses that he was told to think.
Yeah he pretty much proved Marc's side of the argument. I'm sure he can't define critical race theory either.
+7   

4 months ago '17        #8
Naga Sadow  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x20
Props total: 180265 180 K  Slaps total: 12967 12 K
 MrDoubtfire said

What is critical race theory then?

+5   

4 months ago '17        #9
TheLastNonEarth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x17
Props total: 112030 112 K  Slaps total: 12973 12 K
This sh!t is hilarious. Very few 'independent thinkers' can explain themselves even at a surface level

Its almost as if they're the sheep they accuse others of being and have no clue why they support whatever GOP talking point they're spouting
I get crickets from anyone on the right whenever I ask questions such as:

What is Marxism?
What is a victim's mentality?
What is identity politics?
+11   

4 months ago '18        #10
addth3sauce  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 7798 7 K  Slaps total: 585 585

That turned into this real quick haha
+2   

4 months ago '17        #11
WHATEVERMAN 
Props total: 16480 16 K  Slaps total: 1720 1 K
 MrDoubtfire said

If teaching kids about what their own countries history actually is get's them to hate their country, that's an indictment on the country not the education. It's not educators faults that we live in a country that was conceived with mechanisms of white supremacy implemented into it's foundation from the beginning.
+13   

4 months ago '21        #12
 WHATEVERMAN said
If teaching kids about what their own countries history actually is get's them to hate their country, that's an indictment on the country not the education. It's not educators faults that we live in a country that was conceived with mechanisms of white supremacy implemented into it's foundation from the beginning.
Not factual at all though. Its a twisted way of brainwashing people. You can't take the lens of 2021, and apply it to the past. Its an ignorant way to look at things. Of course there were bad things that occurred in our countries' history. There were bad things in all countries' histories, and also bad things that have all happened in our own personal lives that we wish didn't. But the broken road led to the successes of today.

I will never support CRT. I do support abolishing black history month though. I don't think black history should be relegated to just one month. I think Black history needs to be added to the full curriculum. I also don't think anyone needs to put their political spin on any history which is what CRT is.

4 months ago '17        #13
WHATEVERMAN 
Props total: 16480 16 K  Slaps total: 1720 1 K
BTW, Vernon Jones had no idea what critical race theory is. Dude got super insecure the moment he asked him to define it. You know as soon as you start turning to name calling you lost the argument.
+7   

4 months ago '16        #14
Proveone  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 76009 76 K  Slaps total: 4873 4 K
 Naga Sadow said
What is critical race theory then?

It's an examination of race understands nothing exist in a vacuum. The theory examines race while taking into account how race intersects with other issues like laws, s*x, war, socioeconomic status, etc.

+2   

4 months ago '17        #15
Coffee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 42511 42 K  Slaps total: 8988 8 K
I've always found that when someone refuses to define something in a contentious discussion, they are appealing to notions and emotions and not actualities.
+2   

4 months ago '17        #16
Coffee  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 42511 42 K  Slaps total: 8988 8 K
 MrDoubtfire said
Not factual at all though. Its a twisted way of brainwashing people. You can't take the lens of 2021, and apply it to the past. Its an ignorant way to look at things. Of course there were bad things that occurred in our countries' history. There were bad things in all countries' histories, and also bad things that have all happened in our own personal lives that we wish didn't. But the broken road led to the successes of today.

I will never support CRT. I do support abolishing black history month though. I don't think black history should be relegated to just one month. I think Black history needs to be added to the full curriculum. I also don't think anyone needs to put their political spin on any history which is what CRT is.

Black History Month is a result of a non-critical lens being applied to the History of America and the contributions of Black Americans to the American tapestry.

So you want to abolish Black History month and you don't support CRT. Interesting.

Last edited by Coffee; 05-06-2021 at 02:25 PM..
+3   

4 months ago '05        #17
pippen33 
Props total: 21242 21 K  Slaps total: 1609 1 K
Hill: "What is critical race theory?"

Jones: "Well we all know that Christopher Columbus got lost"

+6   

4 months ago '21        #18
 Coffee said
Black History Month is a result of a non-critical lens being applied to the History of America and the contributions of Black Americans to the American tapestry.

So you want to abolish Black History month and you don't support CRT. Interesting.
CRT is marxist idealogy and its pushing for division, lies and hate. I will never support it.

4 months ago '17        #19
 WHATEVERMAN said
This.

I thought it was facts 》 feelings

Heawing about Amewica's past makes them swad.
+4   

4 months ago '13        #20
Hayek  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 13361 13 K  Slaps total: 4726 4 K
CRT is terrible but vernon jones is a moron. Marc Lamont is cool and all but when you cant respond to candace owens in a debate, you really need to go back to the drawing board

4 months ago '16        #21
MadMarlo 
 MrDoubtfire said
CRT is marxist idealogy and its pushing for division, lies and hate. I will never support it.

Go to your Google machine

Look up black history in america...i want you to start in the 1600s then read up until 1963..

Your boyfriend can help you read if that helps.

Come back tomorrow with a better attitude
+3   

4 months ago '20        #22
PinkMarket 
Props total: 1866 1 K  Slaps total: 140 140
"We are not gonna name call on my show...I didn't call you a...UNCLE TOM! A HANDKERCHIEF HAND! A SAMBO! A SHINE! A HAMBO!!!"
+1   

4 months ago '17        #23
 MadMarlo said
Go to your Google machine

Look up black history in america...i want you to start in the 1600s then read up until 1963..

Your boyfriend can help you read if that helps.

Come back tomorrow with a better attitude

What if the truth is uncomfortable? Can we lie and say that the north fought for abolition and only focus on how America ended slavery instead?

Sure, we can talk about the civil rights beatings, but instead we should talk about the laws that got passed after all the beatings & a*sassinations

Yall don't wanna put lipstick on this pig.
+1   

4 months ago '16        #24
MadMarlo 
 TheLastNonEarth said

What if the truth is uncomfortable? Can we lie and say that the north fought for abolition and only focus on how America ended slavery instead?

Sure, we can talk about the civil rights beatings, but instead we should talk about the laws that got passed after all the beatings & a*sassinations

Yall don't wanna put lipstick on this pig.
First we gotta ask why so many Caucasians in the north and Midwest have confederate flags still waving.......

+2   

4 months ago '08        #25
WarviewVA 
Props total: 2496 2 K  Slaps total: 307 307
Muted that bootlicker
+1   

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+25online now  31
Vado sh-ttin On Cam In Math Hoffa Interview
116 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  28
Video inside Sep 16 - Youtuber Goes Missing, Boyfriend Not Talking, FBI Now Involved
217 comments
1 day ago
@news
most viewed right now
+158online now  26
Video inside BX Member presses dude for wearing wrong color bandana in library
84 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+42online now  10
Cam & Jim was right about Karen Civil...
94 comments
20 hours ago
@hiphop
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy