This guy gotta be an active member of the boxden thotties section

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

New replies show every 20 seconds
 5 days ago '21        #151
MR UNLIMITED 
Props total: 737 737  Slaps total: 77 77
 bi0 said
She gon hold him down thur thick or thin, probably bust her a*s to pay all the bills if he needed, cooks, cleans and doesn’t nag.. you can see how superficial hoes are.. these the same hoes who line up like 20 dates a week on Tinder raking up 100 bodies a year.
My chick friend told her she got smashed out by 6 dudes in one day from that damn app
+1   

5 days ago '08        #152
EMER1TUS 
Props total: 46301 46 K  Slaps total: 6823 6 K
 B86 said
I swear I told y’all n*ggas years ago that life has taught me that a less attractive woman that treats you like a king is 1000x better than a bad bi*ch that treats you like sh*t or has a bad personality…
Took me till 30 to respect this post

I stopped chasing 10’s they were coming with too much baggage.

My wife a Strong 8, Weak 9 but she hold it all the way the fu*k down in every area.
+5   

5 days ago '22        #153
Jimmy Serrano 
Props total: 5372 5 K  Slaps total: 1559 1 K
 Osman Bey said
you better watch out or ill send this autistic hoe @ to tear that a*s up, he into dudes like you

@
@ @ @ @
@ obey my brothers and there will be no problem. Be a smart man today and spare yourself from being pegged by @

5 days ago '08        #154
Chedda  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x5
Props total: 76763 76 K  Slaps total: 3933 3 K
disgusting

+3   

5 days ago '21        #155
ATMBEATZ 
Props total: 8540 8 K  Slaps total: 605 605
 KG Da Gawd said
n*ggas like this mess up the value system. If they break up she will keep expecting more 6 pack n*ggas.
she gon be tellin the skinny/fat dude ...my ex was a muscle man..all the the time
+2   

5 days ago '22        #156
Noodle 
Props total: 2943 2 K  Slaps total: 245 245
 j15 said
Thirsty a*s just gotta always comment. fu*king f*g**t
So now your bi*ch a*s is following me now? Go backflip onto concrete

5 days ago '19        #157
satchseven 
Props total: 7033 7 K  Slaps total: 2110 2 K
 Badnewz100 said
That mouth might be vicious
Goddamn

5 days ago '20        #158
KG Da Gawd  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 13908 13 K  Slaps total: 3607 3 K
 ATMBEATZ said
she gon be tellin the skinny/fat dude ...my ex was a muscle man..all the the time
Exactly how these leftover women get...leftover.

5 days ago '04        #159
LordBlanco|M  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 61987 61 K  Slaps total: 4809 4 K
Miserable ppl need to sh*t on happy ppl enjoying their lives
volume # 304893054
+2   

5 days ago '18        #160
Affinity 
Props total: 843 843  Slaps total: 48 48
 B86 said
I swear I told y’all n*ggas years ago that life has taught me that a less attractive woman that treats you like a king is 1000x better than a bad bi*ch that treats you like sh*t or has a bad personality…
Yup. Dated a baddie that almost ruined my life. I'm still suffering the consequences a little bit to this day.

I'm with an average chick now and I'm happy.

If a woman thinks she's better than you in any way you will always get the short end of the stick in the relationship
+5   

5 days ago '14        #161
Sphynx 
Props total: 114729 114 K  Slaps total: 28855 28 K
 bi0 said
She gon hold him down thur thick or thin, probably bust her a*s to pay all the bills if he needed, cooks, cleans and doesn’t nag.. you can see how superficial hoes are.. these the same hoes who line up like 20 dates a week on Tinder raking up 100 bodies a year.
More like 100 free simp dinners, with drinks on the house

I know chicks who do it. Get the free dinner. Hit them the next day like “sorry I didn’t feel a romantic connection” meanwhile they got another sucker lined up for that night

And when why leave they go get d*cked down by the n*gga who they actually sweating, on a full stomach
+3   

5 days ago '21        #162
WindyCitySavage 
Props total: 2481 2 K  Slaps total: 349 349
she shoulda never let this go wide..

now that the general public knows, the real bloodsucking fine a*s thots coming for dude

reality bouta hit ole girl like a ton 'o bricks
+1   

5 days ago '15        #163
thirssty58  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 51382 51 K  Slaps total: 6756 6 K
 Sphynx said
More like 100 free simp dinners, with drinks on the house

I know chicks who do it. Get the free dinner. Hit them the next day like “sorry I didn’t feel a romantic connection” meanwhile they got another sucker lined up for that night

And when why leave they go get d*cked down by the n*gga who they actually sweating, on a full stomach
This is the game and to think people were hating in that thread with the guy negotiating smashing up front before receiving the bill at dinner
+1   

5 days ago '05        #164
Sub Crazy 
Props total: 12645 12 K  Slaps total: 1292 1 K
 YAYO101 said

clearly they go way back, he worked out while she said fu*k it and let herself go

He clearly works out and eat right...she can do the fu*king same though come on now I can see why people think it is one of those "Arranged" Relationships or something

Salute to them if they happy then it doesn't matter WTF anybody has to say
Yeah they both look normal in this pic.

fu*k it, they’re happy and I won’t infringe upon their happiness with negativity.
+2   

5 days ago '15        #165
PolygonMafia 
Props total: 17981 17 K  Slaps total: 1454 1 K
It would be a bummer to be a gym rat, pinning test and other gear while eating an immaculate diet and you're in a committed relationship with a fattie.

Like good for him, but that sh*t would bum me out. I'm not attracted to overweight women (maybe a little thickness where it counts) so this would be a no-go for me. Also, I couldn't be with someone who couldn't control themselves and be healthy. If she wasn't actively trying to lose weight and maintain her literal physical vessel then IDK what kinda future I'd want with her.

Side note: yeah, he is probably a pork-rinds chaser or feeder if he's that strict about his diet and she's like 300lbs. Sorry not sorry, something is weird here.

5 days ago '05        #166
Suavebeatz  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4
Props total: 67158 67 K  Slaps total: 6609 6 K
If beauty is the #1 qualifier as a woman why in the fu*k would you allow yourself to be fat.

If a man was broke as fu*k you wouldn't find women clapping for him finding love wit some bi*ch they'd call him a hobos*xual.

Bring back honesty and accountability

She's a slob and he's a idiot

5 days ago '21        #167
StopTheCap 
Props total: 14 14  Slaps total: 3 3
 Affinity said
Yup. Dated a baddie that almost ruined my life. I'm still suffering the consequences a little bit to this day.

I'm with an average chick now and I'm happy.

If a woman thinks she's better than you in any way you will always get the short end of the stick in the relationship
Man the older I get the more I realize us (sensible) men value peace in our home above anything else. That's why so many brothers happy with women no one would consider "badd" or super-attractive. All you need is something good to come home to with minimal drama. Give me a solid 7 with the personality and values I like over an airhead 10 any day of the week.
+2   

5 days ago '13        #168
Flow Mo88  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 9929 9 K  Slaps total: 2273 2 K
Yeah I don't get it.

Don't bother me.

Go wife up an IG model, and let us know how it goes in a month or so
+1   

5 days ago '09        #169
That Guy Fly 
Props total: 55466 55 K  Slaps total: 15844 15 K
Fake. it's been several of these popping up on social media the last month

5 days ago '04        #170
dog4life 
Props total: 1474 1 K  Slaps total: 212 212
Man likes what he likes why do people care?

4 days ago '19        #171
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 58076 58 K  Slaps total: 11761 11 K
 GingerBreadMan said

Not everyone wants the Barbie doll figure.
He's giving her the legit Plowtown look in the towel photo.

1 day ago '15        #172
edub911 
Props total: 9662 9 K  Slaps total: 1645 1 K
 Jimmy Serrano said
@ obey my brothers and there will be no problem. Be a smart man today and spare yourself from being pegged by @
Tf

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+84online now  13
Got a Tesla to match my Tesla
71 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  11
AEWxNJPW Forbidden Door 6/26/22
930 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+22online now  9
Youtube channel recommendations?
92 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+55online now  8
Stephanie Tanner from Full House gets manhandled by LAPD at Pro Choice protest..
188 comments
1 day ago
@movies
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy