“Can wives and Girlfriends travel on the team plane?”

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section sports

New replies show every 20 seconds
 5 days ago '06        #51
goonsquad312 
Props total: 875 875  Slaps total: 77 77
 NamelessONE said

Doc had the right response...he is protecting his players. That "girlfriend" title is sketchy.
+1   

5 days ago '10        #52
acegutta22  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 24063 24 K  Slaps total: 3998 3 K
 JamcnPrettyboy said
The same girlfriend/wife who cheated on him with her personal trainer.

bi*ch had no business asking that question. Seems like she ran Tim.

She wanted to be on that plane to get close to his teammates.....
Wasn’t just her personal trainer it was the person she hired to run the gym that Tim Duncan paid for
+1   

5 days ago '07        #53
strongthetruth  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x24
Props total: 44424 44 K  Slaps total: 10001 10 K
 dmboat990 said
For real? I never heard that lol damn Timmy
His wife put it out there years ago but Duncan was never much of a celebrity so it got swept under the rug lol.

5 days ago '19        #54
Thisizdray 
Props total: 10156 10 K  Slaps total: 1421 1 K
 JamcnPrettyboy said
The same girlfriend/wife who cheated on him with her personal trainer.

bi*ch had no business asking that question. Seems like she ran Tim.

She wanted to be on that plane to get close to his teammates.....
And she exposed/accused Tim Duncan of being gay

5 days ago '21        #55
brazidizzle 
Props total: 1397 1 K  Slaps total: 390 390
 eazyvaboy said
Doc was an idiot indeed but this was a good choice. If you do this for one player, you have to do it for everyone. In a men's team sport, the travel and all that is a safe place for the team to talk and act as they want to among each other.

That's like when the homies at the crib watchin the game and one of the homies bring his girlfriend. Now, if she bring some of her friends with her, that is different.

Lol my neighbor used to always do this sh*t when he was dating his ex. He's a clown, but he's big into sports like me so I'd have him and some friends come through every once n a while to watch the games, mf would always bring his ugly a*s gf lol...and she was nice buy annoying af always talking everyone's ear off, and she wouldn't even come with a friend just the two of them solo.

The worst thing about it is he wouldn't even say he was coming with his girl, I would invite him over then he'd just show up with her when I got a house full of homies watching football
+2   

4 days ago '15        #56
donnyyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 32395 32 K  Slaps total: 3920 3 K
 eazyvaboy said
Doc was an idiot indeed but this was a good choice. If you do this for one player, you have to do it for everyone. In a men's team sport, the travel and all that is a safe place for the team to talk and act as they want to among each other.

That's like when the homies at the crib watchin the game and one of the homies bring his girlfriend. Now, if she bring some of her friends with her, that is different.

More like he destroyed what could’ve been a great career in orlando

4 days ago '15        #57
donnyyy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x14
Props total: 32395 32 K  Slaps total: 3920 3 K
 jaytxxl said
You can’t necessarily say that you gotta remember that was Doc first year coaching in the league he was 38 years old and he had just played 2 years prior.. As an ex player he knew them n*ggas on the team didn’t want wives on the buses and planes with them and followed that code still having a players mindset.. I remember mfkas on the kings didn’t like playing with Dough Christie because his crazy a*s wife followed them everywhere and encourage other wives and girlfriends to do the same.. So yes Doc is notorious for fu*king up situations but on that one he was just following the code as a player..

He was an idiot, didn’t win anything in a dumpster city like Orlando you don’t turn down a generational stars meager request like Tim Duncan

You wouldn’t find a more mature guy than him. No telling who else would’ve come

Looking at him today, GlennRivers is still an idiot. He think he’s on Popovichs level
+1   

4 days ago '04        #58
eazyvaboy  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x12
Props total: 49046 49 K  Slaps total: 2136 2 K
 brazidizzle said
Lol my neighbor used to always do this sh*t when he was dating his ex. He's a clown, but he's big into sports like me so I'd have him and some friends come through every once n a while to watch the games, mf would always bring his ugly a*s gf lol...and she was nice buy annoying af always talking everyone's ear off, and she wouldn't even come with a friend just the two of them solo.

The worst thing about it is he wouldn't even say he was coming with his girl, I would invite him over then he'd just show up with her when I got a house full of homies watching football
Exactly.

Tim Duncan LOL.
+1   

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+85online now  16
Got a Tesla to match my Tesla
72 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  13
AEWxNJPW Forbidden Door 6/26/22
931 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+22online now  5
Youtube channel recommendations?
92 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+41online now  5
OT USA sprinter, Noah Lyles, clowns heavily favored, Erri..
77 comments
1 day ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy