Anybody in here own any crypto debit cards?

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section guap

6 days ago '05        #1
319 page views
5 comments

Sivraj 
Props total: 26804 26 K  Slaps total: 3066 3 K
Anybody in here own any crypto debit cards?

I'm talking Coinbase, crypto.com, bitpay, blockfi, binance, etc debit cards. If y'all own any one of these how do y'all use them and what type of benefits and rewards do they give you? Are they worth having and can you make money from shopping and receiving rewards?
+1   

best
worst
5 comments

6 days ago '17        #2
THExTAKEOVER 
Props total: 25853 25 K  Slaps total: 2370 2 K
 Sivraj said
I'm talking Coinbase, crypto.com, bitpay, blockfi, binance, etc debit cards. If y'all own any one of these how do y'all use them and what type of benefits and rewards do they give you? Are they worth having and can you make money from shopping and receiving rewards?
I got crypto.comís aluminum one.

It took forever and a half to get to me, but I earn CRO. Some other perks like cash back for Costco, Chinese food spots and other sh*t among rewards that I can choose.

The process is basically transfer out the coin you want to your wallet, then from the wallet you put however much you want in the card.

5 days ago '05        #3
Sivraj  OP
 THExTAKEOVER said
I got crypto.comís aluminum one.

It took forever and a half to get to me, but I earn CRO. Some other perks like cash back for Costco, Chinese food spots and other sh*t among rewards that I can choose.

The process is basically transfer out the coin you want to your wallet, then from the wallet you put however much you want in the card.
Do you think it's worth making a bit of money from?

5 days ago '07        #4
A-L-P 
Props total: 9795 9 K  Slaps total: 1086 1 K
I own the Coinbase, Crypto.com, and Bitpay debit cards. I mainly use the Coinbase one to pay for expenses such as utilities, groceries, and online shopping. I use it as I would any other debit card. One of the benefits I receive is 4% cash back for each purchase.

Last edited by A-L-P; 06-22-2022 at 08:26 PM..
+2   

5 days ago '05        #5
Sivraj  OP
 A-L-P said
I own the Coinbase, Crypto.com, and Bitpay debit cards. I mainly use the Coinbase one to pay for expenses such as utilities, groceries, and online shopping. I use it as I would any other debit card. One of the benefits I receive is 4% cash back for each purchase.
Any satoshis or earned new crypto for whatever coin you utilized

5 days ago '22        #6
Vinyl19  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 1210 1 K  Slaps total: 261 261
Nah, I’m good.

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+85online now  17
Got a Tesla to match my Tesla
72 comments
1 day ago
@rides
most viewed right now
online now  13
AEWxNJPW Forbidden Door 6/26/22
931 comments
1 day ago
@misc
most viewed right now
+41online now  6
OT USA sprinter, Noah Lyles, clowns heavily favored, Erri..
77 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
+22online now  5
Youtube channel recommendations?
92 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy