squad up!

Derrick Rose had 71 points in the post season. Rodney Hood has 59 and Clarkson has 61

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
New replies show every 10 seconds
 4 months ago '17        #31
MayneThaTruth 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$3,848 | Props total: 3889 3889
 tygamann1 said
You must not understand how risk works

Trading this away for pennies is more significant than you're willing to admit. But you also don't understand the principle of risk reward, so hey

n*gga Idgaf about how good he did. I already know he balled out, and I dont care.

I feel the risk is too great. Their is a 100% chance that he was going to get injured, we just dont know when it was going to happen.

So that right their, we know for a fact that their would be little reward any fu*king way.

Not only that but I dont have a problem admitting anything. I already know wtf Im talking about. Whats worse, an injured D Rose sitting on the bench, not being able to play? Or a bunch of great role players, who play bad with a bad coach?

I posted the following and you ignored it;

Cavs dont have a bad roster, they have a bad coach. The new look cavs, can ball out, but they are unprepared, and set up to fail. Larry Drew had them on a winstreak. Larry showed what they could do.

Once Ty came back, now they playing bad again.

I dont even think that an injury free Drose, is better than the guys Cavs have right now. I think Rose is slowed down. These new guys are younger and way better. Just bad coaching which is something you didnt even know until I told you.

4 months ago '14        #32
tygamann1 141 heat pts141
space
space
$11,573 | Props total: 14104 14104
 MayneThaTruth said
n*gga Idgaf about how good he did. I already know he balled out, and I dont care.

I feel the risk is too great.
Their is a 100% chance that he was going to get injured, we just dont know when it was going to happen.

So that right their, we know for a fact that their would be little reward any fu*king way.

Not only that but I dont have a problem admitting anything. I already know wtf Im talking about. Whats worse, an injured D Rose sitting on the bench, not being able to play? Or a bunch of great role players, who play bad with a bad coach?

I posted the following and you ignored it;

Cavs dont have a bad roster, they have a bad coach. The new look cavs, can ball out, but they are unprepared, and set up to fail. Larry Drew had them on a winstreak. Larry showed what they could do.

Once Ty came back, now they playing bad again.

I dont even think that an injury free Drose, is better than the guys Cavs have right now. I think Rose is slowed down. These new guys are younger and way better. Just bad coaching which is something you didnt even know until I told you.

Stopped reading there :jtlol:

What color that crystal ball

4 months ago '17        #33
space
space
space
 tygamann1 said
Stopped reading there :jtlol:

What color that crystal ball
Come on famn, you better than that. Once I proved to you that your wrong, you highlight a sentence of a large post, and hit me with the "I stopped reading their"

So we just gonna ignore how I shut down everything you were saying right?

Whatever, Im done with the troll games.

And Rose is legendary for his injuries. Im fine saying that it was a 100% chance that he was going to get injured. He has shown us that time and time again.

Right now, he would factually be on the bench.

4 months ago '14        #34
space
space
 MayneThaTruth said
Come on famn, you better than that. Once I proved to you that your wrong, you highlight a sentence of a large post, and hit me with the "I stopped reading their"

So we just gonna ignore how I shut down everything you were saying right?

Whatever, Im done with the troll games.

And Rose is legendary for his injuries. Im fine saying that it was a 100% chance that he was going to get injured. He has shown us that time and time again.

Right now, he would factually be on the bench.

You just said that there's 100% chance someone gets injured and you call yourself proving me wrong ? Ok fam :jtlol:

4 months ago '17        #35
space
space
space
 tygamann1 said
You just said that there's 100% chance someone gets injured and you call yourself proving me wrong ? Ok fam :jtlol:
You did it again. You had a problem with me saying it was a 100% chance he would get injured, which it was.

So I responded to that by saying, "Rose is legendary for his injuries. Im fine saying that it was a 100% chance that he was going to get injured. He has shown us that time and time again.

Right now, he would factually be on the bench."

So I responded to that. I also called you out for being a bi*ch. Once you seen that you were wrong, all you had to say was "Damn Im 100% wrong on everything...My bad homie"

Thats all you had to say. Instead, you tried to be slick, ignore my entire post, highlight a small sentence, and say "I stopped reading right their."

So now I know not to ever take you serious in a conversation. You have cheap pride issues homie.

4 months ago '14        #36
space
space
 MayneThaTruth said
You did it again. You had a problem with me saying it was a 100% chance he would get injured, which it was.

So I responded to that by saying, "Rose is legendary for his injuries. Im fine saying that it was a 100% chance that he was going to get injured. He has shown us that time and time again.

Right now, he would factually be on the bench."

So I responded to that. I also called you out for being a bi*ch. Once you seen that you were wrong, all you had to say was "Damn Im 100% wrong on everything...My bad homie"

Thats all you had to say. Instead, you tried to be slick, ignore my entire post, highlight a small sentence, and say "I stopped reading right their."

So now I know not to ever take you serious in a conversation. You have cheap pride issues homie.

I haven't read past the second line in any of these dissertations you've written since you said that dumb sh*t :jtlol:

If you can't see the obvious flaw in what you're saying than we have no need to continue this discussion. You cannot predict an injury my guy what is wrong with you, let alone say it a 100% chance

Edit: Just read your last sentence...I have cheap pride issues?...the motherfu*king irony I don't even give af enough to have pride involved in this, I just think what you're saying is asinine

Last edited by tygamann1; 05-18-2018 at 09:02 AM..

4 months ago '06        #37
javi1989 55 heat pts55
space
space
$24,627 | Props total: 37348 37348
The Cavs really turned Kyrie Irving into George Hill, Jordan Clarkson and Rodney Hood.

I would've just traded Lebron.

4 months ago '17        #38
space
space
space
 tygamann1 said
I haven't read past the second line in any of these dissertations you've written :jtlol:

If you can't see the obvious flaw in what you're saying than we have no need to continue this discussion. You cannot predict an injury my guy what is wrong with you

Edit: Just read your last sentence...I have cheap pride issues?...the motherfu*king irony
You and blah blah are the exact same people. You a fu*king loser on here with multiple accounts.

I didnt realize until I notice you both reply to me in between eachother, and type the exact same way.

Go outside and getchyaself some poosay you loser a.ss n*gga.

And btw, 100% chance Rose will get injured within the next two days!

4 months ago '06        #39
javi1989 55 heat pts55
space
space
$24,627 | Props total: 37348 37348
 Rico23 said
i said on trade day that he never should have been traded and i never wanted him to go because he was super productive all year, minus his disappearing act to get married and grow dreds
You also said Rodney Hood good enough to go for 30 any given night @ am I lying? I already know this pus*y gonna deny this

4 months ago '14        #40
space
space
 MayneThaTruth said
You and blah blah are the exact same people. You a fu*king loser on here with multiple accounts.

I didnt realize until I notice you both reply to me in between eachother, and type the exact same way.

Go outside and getchyaself some poosay you loser a.ss n*gga.

And btw, 100% chance Rose will get injured within the next two days!

Are you serious? I'm @ now? You can't make this motherfu*king sh*t up

This might be one of the few threads I bookmark

My guy completely shot tf out

n*gga really just said I'm blah blah blah/ 3bs

@ I don't really fu*k with you like that but come in here and read this dumb sh*t :jtlol:

4 months ago '07        #41
Rico23 23 heat pts23
space
space
$45,167 | Props total: 10530 10530
 javi1989 said
You also said Rodney Hood good enough to go for 30 any given night @ am I lying? I already know this pus*y gonna deny this
everyone said that, including talking heads and media because it was true. I seen it first hand when he played against the cavs. But what does this have to do with the topic or my original post in here

And why do u need backup smart guy

4 months ago '17        #42
tu calmas 16 heat pts16
space
space
$3,940 | Props total: 13553 13553
 Chesters said
Current Drose plays just like Monta Ellis. You clowns said Monta game is outdated because he can only play iso ball and lacks a jumper. He needs the ball to be effective, can only drive, doesn't play good defense, and can't play without the ball. Drose is the same exact way so why in support of Monta not having a job but in support of the Cavs keeping Drose? Is it because y'all still holding on to the fact that he was a MVP almost a decade ago? I swear this site k!lls me with its hypricosy and favoritism
Monta Ellis would be a welcome addition to this sorry cavs roster

4 months ago '05        #43
blah blah blah 55 heat pts55
space
space
$22,746 | Props total: 29562 29562
 tygamann1 said

@ I don't really fu*k with you like that but come in here and read this dumb sh*t :jtlol:
2nd person he accused of being an alt of mine

4 months ago '16        #44
Glove 60 heat pts60
space
space
$4,998 | Props total: 14149 14149
 Cooley High said
Interesting fact I found on reddit. I thought D.Rose was playing well before the injury in Cleveland. Didn't understand why trade him.
LePanic, everything is LeNow, LeNow, LeNow. Guys aren't meshing and building chemistry? Swap them out, those new guys aren't meshing? Swap em out again. Sign bad contracts, complain, then angle yourself for yet another departure after LeCrippling the team that did what you wanted. LeMicrowave teams for instant success, if it don't work, then bail on them. That's why they traded all those guys earlier this season. No patience.

4 months ago '17        #45
Greedyx87 
space
space
$3,644 | Props total: 5541 5541
I told n*ggas at the deadline that the trades were a.ss. My fellow Cav fans told me I was wrong. Lmao

4 months ago '17        #46
space
space
space
 tygamann1 said

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Look at this dumbass post you just put up. All you did was verify yaself. You thought typing this would steer me away. It just put weight on what I already figured.

Loser a.ss n*gga up here with multiple accounts, you a fu*king lame. Get outside and go and get some girls you lame a.ss mf!

New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      

top in section
online now  42
52 comments
top in games
top in section
online now  30
22 comments
top in movies
top in section
online now  54
46 comments
top in sports

most viewed right now
online now  55
Video inside Rachel Ray's 51 yr old sister?
82 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  37
Woman exposes rapper, Kid Buu being a 30 year old criminal
114 comments
23 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  34
NBA The suspicious retirement of Michael Jordan
53 comments
2 days ago
@sports
most viewed right now
online now  18
YelaWolf-Shade (Machine Gun Kelly Diss)
82 comments
22 hours ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  14
Video inside Ryde Or Die Chick Who Was Later Killed by Cops
102 comments
23 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  12
Image(s) inside Sep 18 - Expert: Farts can blow out of your mouth if you don't let the..
31 comments
19 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
online now  10
Video inside Apple Releases iOS 12! (HUGE UPDATE)
121 comments
2 days ago
@tech
most viewed right now
online now  8
Video inside Samsung Mocks New Generation Of Iphones Again!
71 comments
2 days ago
@tech
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy