Done with online dating

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
+59  121
100 replies  @wild'ish

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section wild 'ish

New replies show every 20 seconds
 5 days ago '05        #101
freshtoodef 
Props total: 14895 14 K  Slaps total: 619 619
crazy thing is people really be out here like this i kno someone who went through her facebook sending people messages like this and it really was her sending the messages lmao her page wasnít hacked
+1   

5 days ago '17        #102
QdobaCasanova 
Props total: 63138 63 K  Slaps total: 13586 13 K
Clearly a bot

5 days ago '18        #103
Wblack182 
Props total: 1365 1 K  Slaps total: 147 147
 HOTTSPITTA said
Left my chick/bm in early November after almost 8years. Ain even thought about jumping on a app. Been slaying sh*t tho bagging up from just goin out an some hoes I work w
Never sh*t where you eat! Leave them hoes at your job alone. Trust!
+3   

5 days ago '07        #104
*-InfiniMatic-* 
Props total: 13136 13 K  Slaps total: 2428 2 K
 HOTTSPITTA said
Left my chick/bm in early November after almost 8years. Ain even thought about jumping on a app. Been slaying sh*t tho bagging up from just goin out an some hoes I work w
Damn man. I hate to ask or seem nosy but I’ve been in a relationship for 3 years now. We ok now, but sometimes it seems like the arguments we have is going to break us up. It used to be me talking to multiple females but I been playing this one right. I figured there’s no way people can break up off an argument, but sometimes I feel it, then it goes away. Unlike cheating, I can get over an argument.

So with all that said, I just wonder what makes a couple break up after so many years.

Last edited by *-InfiniMatic-*; 01-25-2023 at 10:39 PM..
+1   

5 days ago '22        #105
Uf4Soldiers 
Props total: 1014 1 K  Slaps total: 84 84
 Hellmatic said
Real machiavelian sh*t

"The ends justifies the means"
If you let a profile pic get 1300 out of you
thatís on you

5 days ago '04        #106
marcchrome  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 46626 46 K  Slaps total: 6730 6 K
 Stylisticstunna said
Smh

Another bum bi*ch with her fu*king hands out begging for money.... tell that bi*ch to hit the track or get an onlyfans page..... bum bi*ch says she is ashamed to start a gofundme... but not ashamed to ask people for money.... yeah okay... lol!!! That c*nt needs to step...
+2   

5 days ago '22        #107
ReedAboutME 
Props total: 10981 10 K  Slaps total: 1053 1 K
bi*ch ugly anyway
+1   

5 days ago '19        #108
HOTTSPITTA 
Props total: 9464 9 K  Slaps total: 1528 1 K
 *-InfiniMatic-* said
Damn man. I hate to ask or seem nosy but Iíve been in a relationship for 3 years now. We ok now, but sometimes it seems like the arguments we have is going to break us up. Itís used to be me talking to multiple females but I been playing this one right. I figured thereís no way people can break up off an argument, but sometimes I feel it, then it goes away. Unlike cheating, I can get over an argument.

So with all that said, I just wonder what makes a couple break up after so many years.
Not being happy is what did it bruh. Majority of the time when a shorty get pregnant or something major happen, they change. A solid year or two now I been thuggin it out lying to my self an not being happy. Idk if maybe we grew apart , or what. But I felt like my relationship was just being held together by having kids. Which is wrong on many levels. Bc if someone not truly happy , then both ppl are cheating themselves out of a life. Now I had no problem being 2nd/3rd to my kids. But Iím still a man, I still have needs , I still have wants. I found myself having the same convo with my ex time an time again. (I need xyz from you an Iím just not getting it) and things would change for a few weeks , sh*t sometimes a few months. Then slip rigjt back into the normal routine. No intimacy on any level, no real type of communication. Just more so going through the motions. And Iíd get answers in return on some sh*t like ďthereís just not enough time in the dayĒ fu*k that. You make time for what you wanna make time for. Final straw for me was on her bday last year (thatís when I broke up w her , in November) I felt highly disrespected on some sh*t bc we had plans on a Friday to have some alone time an she played the whole ďIím tired , I have a headacheĒ bullsh*t , an was in bed when I got home from work at 9. But Saturday roll around (her actual bday) an this bi*ch was on some meet me over at my sisters after you get ready so we can all go out type sh*t. Didnít give a single fu*k about flagging on me the night before but had all the time in the worlds for her sisters an friends. That was it for me.

Thatís a lot to read , but bottom line bruh , when you start to feel like the love is changing in any form. Just let that sh*t go. I spent almost 8 years w this girl, I just turned 31 on the 16th of this month. Thatís my prime years gone right there. And I just think back to how unhappy it seemed both of us was for a min now but nobody wanted to be the bad guy an take blame for breaking it off. For me now, ain no way in hell Iím gettin back into a relationship again.
+3   

5 days ago '06        #109
carloito 
Props total: 254 254  Slaps total: 51 51
She/he/it can get the f*ck on outta here

5 days ago '05        #110
rashcobar 
Props total: 20783 20 K  Slaps total: 3077 3 K
 SoFi said
Reply with thisÖ

And then proceed to block her immediately.
Perfect response.
+1   

5 days ago '05        #111
Daddy Black 
Props total: 16994 16 K  Slaps total: 1520 1 K
I keep saying there's pu**y outside but you stupid n*ggas don't wanna listen. It don't matter what you look like or how much money you got it's outside. Delete these apps ain't no women on there just some Indian scammer waiting for your stupid a*s to give up that cash app monies to a fake profile.

5 days ago '15        #112
JdamienH 
Props total: 3907 3 K  Slaps total: 320 320
Tell her to come wash some cars

5 days ago '07        #113
carltouss619 
Props total: 3767 3 K  Slaps total: 474 474
Vape pen in hand

5 days ago '05        #114
projectd06 
Props total: 44373 44 K  Slaps total: 9871 9 K
It's a scam stupid

4 days ago '07        #115
*-InfiniMatic-* 
Props total: 13136 13 K  Slaps total: 2428 2 K
 HOTTSPITTA said
Not being happy is what did it bruh. Majority of the time when a shorty get pregnant or something major happen, they change. A solid year or two now I been thuggin it out lying to my self an not being happy. Idk if maybe we grew apart , or what. But I felt like my relationship was just being held together by having kids. Which is wrong on many levels. Bc if someone not truly happy , then both ppl are cheating themselves out of a life. Now I had no problem being 2nd/3rd to my kids. But I’m still a man, I still have needs , I still have wants. I found myself having the same convo with my ex time an time again. (I need xyz from you an I’m just not getting it) and things would change for a few weeks , sh*t sometimes a few months. Then slip rigjt back into the normal routine. No intimacy on any level, no real type of communication. Just more so going through the motions. And I’d get answers in return on some sh*t like “there’s just not enough time in the day” fu*k that. You make time for what you wanna make time for. Final straw for me was on her bday last year (that’s when I broke up w her , in November) I felt highly disrespected on some sh*t bc we had plans on a Friday to have some alone time an she played the whole “I’m tired , I have a headache” bullsh*t , an was in bed when I got home from work at 9. But Saturday roll around (her actual bday) an this bi*ch was on some meet me over at my sisters after you get ready so we can all go out type sh*t. Didn’t give a single fu*k about flagging on me the night before but had all the time in the worlds for her sisters an friends. That was it for me.

That’s a lot to read , but bottom line bruh , when you start to feel like the love is changing in any form. Just let that sh*t go. I spent almost 8 years w this girl, I just turned 31 on the 16th of this month. That’s my prime years gone right there. And I just think back to how unhappy it seemed both of us was for a min now but nobody wanted to be the bad guy an take blame for breaking it off. For me now, ain no way in hell I’m gettin back into a relationship again.
Aaah I see I see. I’ve seen that before in exes and that was major turn off. So yeah I know exactly what you mean. I was thinking “Damn, he broke up with her on her birthday”. Lol but seeing what she did to you on that day, I understand.

That’s why I try to explain to my girl now. I’ve seen those type of relationships in my own experience. I would tell exes, “Yo, I’m willing to do this, if you’re willing to do this”. I never get what I wanted. And I’m not selfish. I always try to make things equal. So hopefully the one I’m with now doesn’t show signs of the previous relationships.

Props for being open and responding man. Thanks.

Last edited by *-InfiniMatic-*; 01-25-2023 at 10:38 PM..
+1   

4 days ago '19        #116
HOTTSPITTA 
Props total: 9464 9 K  Slaps total: 1528 1 K
 *-InfiniMatic-* said
Aaah I see I see. Iíve seen that before in exes and that was major turn off. So yeah I know exactly what you mean. I was thinking ďDamn, he broke up with her on her birthdayĒ. Lol but seeing what she did to you on that day, I understand.

Thatís why I try to explain to my girl now. Iíve seen those type of relationships in my own experience. I would tell exes, ďYo, Iím willing to do this, if youíre willing to do thisĒ. I never get what I wanted. And Iím not selfish. I always try to make things equal. So hopefully the one Iím with now doesnít show signs of the previous relationships.

Props for being open and responding man. Thanks.
No doubt g. If you canít talk to another n*gga (especially one you donít know from a fly on the wall) w non to hold back, no reason to lie. No cap bro after my experience. I swear by it. Ain no point in wasting years on some sh*t if thereís any doubt shut ain lasting forever. An I learned thru that. Non last forever. I jus donít suggest it. Rule of thumb in my head now , if you love a shorty donít get her pregnant an donít seek marriage. Bc if thereís any doubt , question, second thoughts , dead it now before you get to deep. An Iím truly happy again for the first time in years. An that sh*t really do change your mental. One thing learned thru it all, self preservation, self happiness , thatís ALL that matters. Or spend your days looking forward to not being happy.
+1   

New replies show every 20 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
online now  24
Jan 28 - Americans falling behind on car payments at a record pace
180 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
-26online now  22