Ferrari’s MOST POWERFUL car EVER...gets ANNIHILATED. EASILY.

ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT
most viewed right now
53 replies  @sports

most viewed right now
+19  70
70 replies  @sports

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section rides

1 month ago '19        #26
unit321  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x29
Props total: 57966 57 K  Slaps total: 11733 11 K
 BrooklynDamien said
So ferrari is trash... what's the top cars?
Well, I don't think Ferrari is trash.
The EV cars are able to put down more torque early on compared to internal-combustion engines. But, I think the gas-powered engines sound cooler. EV motors don't make that much sound.
Design-wise, I like Ferraris.
+2   

1 month ago '18        #27
BrooklynDamien  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 69863 69 K  Slaps total: 4758 4 K
 unit321 said
Well, I don't think Ferrari is trash.
The EV cars are able to put down more torque early on compared to internal-combustion engines. But, I think the gas-powered engines sound cooler. EV motors don't make that much sound.
Design-wise, I like Ferraris.
No doubt. I love ferraris. How they look though. I never drove one and been looking at that. This one guy bought it second hand and it was a drop top so I chalked up a lot of his problems with it bc of those 2 things then I saw the leno clip then I saw the lupe clip yesterday and it didn't sound so good to own one. The name is great of course, best looking cars to me too but not being able to drive it is a huge concern. The car in the op isn't a consideration where I was saying what are the top cars. Lambos are cool but they aren't ferraris, to me. Idk everybody else's thinking

1 month ago '19        #28
 BrooklynDamien said
No doubt. I love ferraris. How they look though. I never drove one and been looking at that. This one guy bought it second hand and it was a drop top so I chalked up a lot of his problems with it bc of those 2 things then I saw the leno clip then I saw the lupe clip yesterday and it didn't sound so good to own one. The name is great of course, best looking cars to me too but not being able to drive it is a huge concern. The car in the op isn't a consideration where I was saying what are the top cars. Lambos are cool but they aren't ferraris, to me. Idk everybody else's thinking
Well, Ferrari has a history and still races in Formula 1 so some of that technology trickles down.
Lamborghini doesn't put anything into racing, or at least nothing huge like Formula 1. Design-wise, most of their stuff is futuristic. Like, a used Lamborghini from 20 years ago looks modern.
This is a 2002 Lamborghini Murcielago. Impressive even in today's standards.

This is a 2002 Pontiac Grand Am. Looks like garbage.

I don't plan on owning a Ferrari considering a new one is in the $300,000s. It's all a dream to own one without having to steal, k*ll and eat ramen while living in a garage.

1 month ago '11        #29
nyc 
Props total: 9175 9 K  Slaps total: 924 924
love carwow

1 month ago '18        #30
 unit321 said
Well, Ferrari has a history and still races in Formula 1 so some of that technology trickles down.
Lamborghini doesn't put anything into racing, or at least nothing huge like Formula 1. Design-wise, most of their stuff is futuristic. Like, a used Lamborghini from 20 years ago looks modern.
This is a 2002 Lamborghini Murcielago. Impressive even in today's standards.

This is a 2002 Pontiac Grand Am. Looks like garbage.

I don't plan on owning a Ferrari considering a new one is in the $300,000s. It's all a dream to own one without having to steal, k*ll and eat ramen while living in a garage.
Yeah lambos look good but they all look the same to me basically. You should plan on owning one bro. It's the only way to get it if you want it. Never know, you might win one in a contest or some sh*t if you don't want to buy it. Nothing's beyond your grasp

1 month ago '19        #31
 BrooklynDamien said
Yeah lambos look good but they all look the same to me basically. You should plan on owning one bro. It's the only way to get it if you want it. Never know, you might win one in a contest or some sh*t if you don't want to buy it. Nothing's beyond your grasp
Contest? Yeah, that would be nice, but the insurance and taxes would be insane. I have a driveway that isn't flat to enter so I would ruin the front spoiler trying to drive it into my driveway. Plus driving a car that gets around 12 to 16 gallons per mile wouldn't be cheap. I would end up selling it without ever driving it.

1 month ago '18        #32
 unit321 said
Contest? Yeah, that would be nice, but the insurance and taxes would be insane. I have a driveway that isn't flat to enter so I would ruin the front spoiler trying to drive it into my driveway. Plus driving a car that gets around 12 to 16 gallons per mile wouldn't be cheap. I would end up selling it without ever driving it.
I know I'm gonna end up selling it lol but not before I enjoy it.

1 month ago '20        #33
FuriousAnimeMan  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x4 OP
Props total: 8448 8 K  Slaps total: 2514 2 K
 Suitengu said
That Rimac is a concept car tho right? Unfair comparison, I would think. There's some sick Ferrari concepts out there that can compete with that
That Rimac is an actual production ready car. Concept cars dont move most the time, this Rimac running 8's in several people hands, and its doing it back-to-back reliably. Show me one 8 second Ferrari that actually runs and drives.

1 month ago '20        #34
 SimpinAintEz said
Naw it’s a production vehicle, but the comparison is absolutely ludicrous. The Nevera is a 2.4 million dollar car with nearly 2,000hp. The SF90 is a $500,000 car with 770hp. The Rimac is in a whole other galaxy.
The SF90 has over 1000 horsepower and it is the most powerful Ferrari ever produced.

1 month ago '19        #35
 FuriousAnimeMan said
The SF90 has over 1000 horsepower and it is the most powerful Ferrari ever produced.
Most owners of Ferraris don't push the performance limits. These are rich folks who can rent track time at a closed race track or drag strip.

1 month ago '13        #36
SimpinAintEz 
Props total: 53744 53 K  Slaps total: 11187 11 K
 FuriousAnimeMan said
It’s actually just under 1000hp and is still a fraction of the cost of the 2.4 million dollar Nevera at $500,000.

The Nevera has twice the horsepower but also costs 4 times as much.

1 month ago '11        #37
Mr X 
Props total: 1513 1 K  Slaps total: 607 607
These are the greatest value vehicles on our planet (Roadster and Cybertruck coming next year)

1 month ago '21        #38
RAD Consulting 
Props total: 2786 2 K  Slaps total: 1047 1 K
im with OP

as a car youtuber and huge car head, ferraris are trash
just watch these videos for reference.

i have never owned a ferrari and i honestly dont plan on going out my way to purchase one in the future.
there are much better cars that offer a high quality of service and a much better experience when shopping and building.
my next purchase will be lamborghini or porsche.
ferrari is just the ultimate status symbol.

the sf90 is MSRP $360k
but you are not getting that car if you not high on that list of recognizable ppl by the brand.
i am aware of this on a first hand basis bc a good friend of mine, her father is a big car collector and he actually was k*lled in his sf90 in florida late last year.

1 month ago '04        #39
skinnymiracles 
Props total: 227 227  Slaps total: 39 39

Rimac is almost 6 times the price of the Ferrari…It should be faster…

1 month ago '13        #40
SimpinAintEz 
 RAD Consulting said
im with OP

as a car youtuber and huge car head, ferraris are trash
just watch these videos for reference.

i have never owned a ferrari and i honestly dont plan on going out my way to purchase one in the future.
there are much better cars that offer a high quality of service and a much better experience when shopping and building.
my next purchase will be lamborghini or porsche.
ferrari is just the ultimate status symbol.

the sf90 is MSRP $360k
but you are not getting that car if you not high on that list of recognizable ppl by the brand.
i am aware of this on a first hand basis bc a good friend of mine, her father is a big car collector and he actually was k*lled in his sf90 in florida late last year.

The difference between you and OP is that he gave a fallacious reason as to why Ferraris (the cars) are trash and you’re giving legitimate reasons why Ferrari (the company) is trash.
+1   

1 month ago '11        #41
Tony Franks  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 38313 38 K  Slaps total: 5484 5 K
 FuriousAnimeMan said

Koenigsegg

Aston Martin

Lotus

Porsche and Lambo too. Corvette, Ford Gt

Ferrari is in some type of turmoil and they not putting out the best cars anymore.
People been talking lately like its been like that for the last 40 years

1 month ago '16        #42
Teknicks 
Props total: 40595 40 K  Slaps total: 7526 7 K
 SimpinAintEz said
How are you going to sh*t on the Ferrari SF90 for losing to a gotdamn Nevera when 99% of the sports cars on the planet would lose to it?

To top it off, you placed a gotdamn Corvette and Ford GT over it, two cars that would get decimated by the Ferrari SF90. It couldn’t be more clear how casual or a car guy you are.
Didn't even realize the SF90 sh*tted on the Ford GT that bad. And the Ford GT is a serious car.
+1   

1 month ago '05        #43
Tonero 
Props total: 12455 12 K  Slaps total: 2980 2 K
 D-esco17 said
Yeah this thread is totally out of context: so I'll make this easy. Electric cars are TOTALLY superior to internal combustion. It's like comparing a bycicle to motorcycle... that rimac is the quickest production car and would dog everything. I say that to say this I would take a ferrari 812 competizione screaming v12 over the rimac with no hesitation

For sure but combustion engines eventually catch up and can sustain loads much better than electric motors.

Gas cars have better power to weight ratio....for now

1 month ago '11        #44
Ant O 
Props total: 31430 31 K  Slaps total: 2752 2 K
 Frankie Needles said
Damn another well researched person, MY respect my guy. Most people don't know this, they think you can just walk into the dealer and buy a La Ferrari if you got the money, and no it doesn't work like that.
They also have first rights to buy your Ferrari back and only they can approve of you selling it somebody else. sh*ts weird.

1 month ago '16        #45
Frankie Needles  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x9
Props total: 27865 27 K  Slaps total: 7874 7 K
 Ant O said
They also have first rights to buy your Ferrari back and only they can approve of you selling it somebody else. sh*ts weird.
Very fu*king weird...
If people do their history they'd be shocked to find out that's how we got Lambos in the first place.
Ferrucio Lamborghini owned a Ferrari and they basically treated him like sh*t when he tried to get service and was like fu*k that and started his own car line...

1 month ago '20        #46
 SimpinAintEz said
It’s actually just under 1000hp and is still a fraction of the cost of the 2.4 million dollar Nevera at $500,000.

The Nevera has twice the horsepower but also costs 4 times as much.
Ok lets compare the Nevera to that $2.5 million LaFerrari

Even worse a*s whippin

1 month ago '04        #47
Fameus 
Props total: 14350 14 K  Slaps total: 3019 3 K
Not saying this is what happened here or know anything about these guys expertise but most people who have supercars don't know how to "drive" them. Ala Paul Walker.

1 month ago '13        #48
SimpinAintEz 
 FuriousAnimeMan said
Ok lets compare the Nevera to that $2.5 million LaFerrari

Even worse a*s whippin
Yet another stupid a*s comparison. Yeah let’s compare a car that came out nearly a decade ago (2013) to a car that came out less than a year ago (Aug 2021).

Throw in the damn towel already. You’re woefully ignorant on all things automotive.

1 month ago '13        #49
SimpinAintEz 
 Tonero said
For sure but combustion engines eventually catch up and can sustain loads much better than electric motors.

Gas cars have better power to weight ratio....for now
Examples of combustion engines eventually catching up?

1 month ago '05        #50
Tonero 
Props total: 12455 12 K  Slaps total: 2980 2 K
 SimpinAintEz said
Examples of combustion engines eventually catching up?
Can't remember what the chart is called. But when i studied mechanical engineering in college i remember one of the reasons why combustion engines remain relevant is they continue to perform even when under load.

Electric motors start out quick but peak after a while , the combustion engine keeps going.

Id imagine for real heavy duty work like trains and tractors , the combustion is here to stay for a minute. At the end of the day its all amount torque

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+77online now  22
Image(s) inside What Are 5 Games Universally Known As GOATs
115 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
+188online now  21
Article inside Lil TJay Update: 6/24 7:30pm EST
217 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
online now  16
Image(s) inside Amazon Announces Alexa Can Mimic the Voice of Deceased Relatives
52 comments
1 day ago
@tech
most viewed right now
+28online now  11
Warriors win the draft again
58 comments
22 hours ago
@sports
register register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacyprivacy