Gaining My Weight Back After Keto Diet

most viewed right now
 360
May 22 - Ariana Grande Concert Ends in Emergency Evacuation After Explosions R..
129 comments
@news
most viewed right now
 142
LeBron James gay lover bisexual lifestyle exposed
62 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 142
NBA Since 1984 every champion in the NBA has had a player who has been a teamm..
27 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
 98
Well Damn Everyday Struggle - Joe low key pissed that Ak did the brilliant idi..
122 comments
@hiphop

section   (1 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 days ago '09        #361
29 26 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,670 | Props total: 1812 1812
Damn, just bought a rotisserie chicken for dinner and thought it wasn't too bad. Looked up the nutrional facts and there is hella grams of sugar in this sh*t... damn.

60 carbs for the whole chicken, imma have to be easy with these from now on.. they used to be my go to when I am short on time and lazy to cook.
 1 day ago '09        #362
TraV 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$20,624 | Props total: 859 859
What rotisserie chicken you out here buying? @ . The one that I get from Kroger has no sugar, 12G Fat & 16P. And the one from Whole foods has 23G Protein per serving, 8G Fat, and no sugar. And neither has any carbs, from anywhere.


Last edited by TraV; Yesterday at 09:09 AM..
 1 day ago '05        #363
Tha Boss 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 14489 14489
 TraV said:
What rotisserie chicken you out here buying? @ . The one that I get from Kroger has no sugar, 12G Fat & 16P. And the one from Whole foods has 23G Protein per serving, 8G Fat, and no sugar. And neither has any carbs, from anywhere.
Gotta be a hood spot. Went to a BBQ spot in Memphis and these n*ggas put sugar in every damn thing I used to buy Walmart chicken but a co worker used to work there and said STAY AWAY FROM THEM COOKED CHICKENS there. For whatever reason he refused to detail why. Been copping them John Soules packs and they legit.
 1 day ago '09        #364
TraV 76 heat pts76
space
avatar space
space
$20,624 | Props total: 859 859
 Tha Boss said:
Gotta be a hood spot. Went to a BBQ spot in Memphis and these n*ggas put sugar in every damn thing I used to buy Walmart chicken but a co worker used to work there and said STAY AWAY FROM THEM COOKED CHICKENS there. For whatever reason he refused to detail why. Been copping them John Soules packs and they legit.
n*ggas buggin'. Must be BBQ Rotisserie fasho lol.

This my sh*t right here though.



[pic - click to view]





I stay throwing it in this or another salad mix.


[pic - click to view]



That and the Beef joints is my favorite.

Didn't know they had this though
[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]

 1 day ago '05        #365
Tha Boss 23 heat pts23
space
space
space
$14,611 | Props total: 14489 14489
 TraV said:
n*ggas buggin'. Must be BBQ Rotisserie fasho lol.

This my sh*t right here though.



[pic - click to view]





I stay throwing it in this or another salad mix.


[pic - click to view]



That and the Beef joints is my favorite.

Didn't know they had this though
[pic - click to view]





[pic - click to view]



[pic - click to view]



Yea that's all I cop. The fajita chicken tastes better imo. Didn't know about that steak strip tho wallyworld had the beef packets on clearance trying to get rid of them before the expire date almost 70% off. I Cleared the shelf
 1 day ago '09        #366
29 26 6 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$10,670 | Props total: 1812 1812
 TraV said:
What rotisserie chicken you out here buying? @ . The one that I get from Kroger has no sugar, 12G Fat & 16P. And the one from Whole foods has 23G Protein per serving, 8G Fat, and no sugar. And neither has any carbs, from anywhere.
Ain't no good spot, I get it from a costco here out in cali.

Edit: well, I guess I was tripping.. Looked it up again and it's nowhere near what I said. Lol.
 1 day ago '08        #367
GoldBluded 501 heat pts501 OP
space
avatar space
space
$16,431 | Props total: 16100 16100
I don't feel like cooking
 13 hrs ago '14        #368
strungout 354 heat pts354
space
avatar space
space
$16,730 | Props total: 22584 22584
im curious to know how many of you are counting calories as opposed to doing lazy keto ??

i realize that if i want to speed this up i have to be really anal about the numbers now ...can't wing it (no pun)
 7 hrs ago '07        #369
MLCP 2 heat pts
space
avatar space
space
$580 | Props total: 61 61
 strungout said:
im curious to know how many of you are counting calories as opposed to doing lazy keto ??

i realize that if i want to speed this up i have to be really anal about the numbers now ...can't wing it (no pun)
I don't track my food daily but I will do it every now and then to check up on myself using the MyFitnessPal app, because I mostly eat the same stuff every day. I tracked my food last Thursday and it came out that I was eating about 2000 calories. For someone 6'3, 170 who goes to the gym and plays basketball, a lot of places I've looked want me to eat about 2800 calories daily.

A normal day of eating for me:

1 cup cottage cheese
2 tbsp. peanut butter
Coffee with 2 tbsp. heavy cream

2 cups spinach/kale/arugula
1 can of boneless/skinless sardines
1 avocado

a piece of whole wheat bread with peanut butter/hummus

Meat and veggies, the day I tracked was 2 Andouille sausages with yellow squash, cooked in butter and spices

The day I tracked, I also thought I was indulging by eating some strawberries and blueberries with ReddiWhip after dinner but that brought me up to just under 2000 calories. If I take out the dessert and add my whey protein shake, I think it came to around 2100.

tl;dr = I think if you start on keto and really stick to it with good, whole food, you'll end up at a calorie deficit. I'm never hungry or anything.

P.S. Does anyone think since I'm going to the gym that I should be eating more?


Last edited by MLCP; Today at 11:57 AM..
strungout gave props
 
New replies show every 10 seconds
Home      
  
 

 






most viewed right now
 69
Image(s) inside 11 Reasons Why you Should marry a single mother
125 comments
21 hours ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
 57
Video inside Teyana Taylor Twerking on IG Live
77 comments
20 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 42
Ola Ray(Girl from Michael Jackson's Thriller video 34 years later.)
71 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
 34
Video inside New Dave Chappelle [5/15/17]
30 comments
20 hours ago
@movies
most viewed right now
 26
Video inside Lil Uzi Vert fans... You got some splainin' to do
90 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
 19
NBA Chris Broussard On Paul George "if you go to the Lakers and you don't win,..
53 comments
20 hours ago
@sports
most viewed right now
 16
Video inside Former p0rnstar talks about why she went to streaming.
47 comments
1 day ago
@games
most viewed right now
 15
Killa Cam jersey
69 comments
2 days ago
@gear
back to top
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy