Red Dead Online update Sept 10th: Bounty Hunter, Trader, Collector roles

section  x1   |  0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

section games

New replies show every 10 seconds
 2 weeks ago '04        #26
1000bluntz 
space
space
$20,331 | Props total: 23088 23088
 Blaffy said
I had this game for a year already and still ain't play it, I have it installed.
Bro this game is amazing, the level of detail in the world is jaw dropping!
+1   

2 weeks ago '18        #27
Blaffy  245 heat pts245
space
space
$14,385 | Props total: 51475 51475
 1000bluntz said
Bro this game is amazing, the level of detail in the world is jaw dropping!
I been playing old games I had

Even now I been playing MK11 more then anything else

2 weeks ago '09        #28
Willehad 
space
space
space
$416 | Props total: 431 431
 PBC said
I was playing gta online from the launch and that sh*t was just as bad and boring with no content
Nah, ppl can’t wreak havoc in RDR online like they used to in GTA since it’s all about anti griefer…

Last edited by Willehad; 09-04-2019 at 08:04 AM..

2 weeks ago '04        #29
Jae_Hood_354  230 heat pts230
space
space
$10,043 | Props total: 6996 6996
 1000bluntz said
Iím gonna focus on trader but Iím doing all these sh*ts, canít wait.
The one thatís gives you a dog for your camp Iím doing that role first
+1   

2 weeks ago '04        #30
1000bluntz 
space
space
$20,331 | Props total: 23088 23088
 Blaffy said
I been playing old games I had

Even now I been playing MK11 more then anything else
Same here, all I play is this and MK really. My backlog is so massive too, I ain't gonna get to most of them sh*ts until the PS5, if ever. When I think about how much money I've wasted on games i haven't even started it makes me wanna kick my own a*s lol.

2 weeks ago '18        #31
Blaffy  245 heat pts245
space
space
 1000bluntz said
Same here, all I play is this and MK really. My backlog is so massive too, I ain't gonna get to most of them sh*ts until the PS5, if ever. When I think about how much money I've wasted on games i haven't even started it makes me wanna kick my own a*s lol.
Last game I bought was MK 11 ($100) and $25 on For Honor. Everything else has been free (games for gold or game pass).

2 weeks ago '10        #32
Delbert Mengel  28 heat pts28
space
space
$21,204 | Props total: 1437 1437
 PBC said
Yes selling 24million copies is a crash and burn............... people forget this is a single player game that happens to have co-op....

I was playing gta online from the launch and that sh*t was just as bad and boring with no content
you're crazy gta online was still dope. we had a good crew on here.
+1   

2 weeks ago '19        #33
FP1305 
space
space
$908 | Props total: 1587 1587
 Micheal C. Will said
Not sure how a game that hasn't been out a full year yet and which just came out of online beta a few months ago is dead already.

Was GTA online the massive hit it is now when it was first released? I know for a fact that it wasn't because I was on there in 2013 when it first dropped. Alot of issues were present.
THE sh*t is dead...what you debating about? game is trash online...story mode however is still amazing..online is dead

2 weeks ago '05        #34
Micheal C. Will  38 heat pts38 OP
space
space
$33,326 | Props total: 35730 35730
 FP1305 said
THE sh*t is dead...what you debating about? game is trash online...story mode however is still amazing..online is dead
Have you actually been playing lately or just logged in once when the beta drop saying it's dead now?

The game isn't dead and you clearly haven't been playing because you would be a damn lie.

2 weeks ago '19        #35
FP1305 
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said
Have you actually been playing lately or just logged in once when the beta drop saying it's dead now?

The game isn't dead and you clearly haven't been playing because you would be a damn lie.
yes cuz you obviously know it all right...foh lol I had the gold edition of the game..the online wasn't even out when I purchased it...online was hot for the 1st few months...right up until your created characters last mission of making some real money in the game...

spare me this oh but they got new things now and this and that...that game online is a joke..my g if you enjoy all power to you but it is considered dead by most not cuz it doesn't match gta oline status but because theirs no give in this online sh*t with RD...

at least in GTA online you can make your money and stack up and do a lot of things as far as upgrade and this...what u gona do in RD tell me? go skin some animals for 5 dollars just so I can spend it on some health and bullets...or better yet health for my horse...what you make per mission or anything you do is not enuff to cover anything in that game..game online is severely lacking.

2 weeks ago '05        #36
space
space
 FP1305 said
yes cuz you obviously know it all right...foh lol I had the gold edition of the game..the online wasn't even out when I purchased it...online was hot for the 1st few months...right up until your created characters last mission of making some real money in the game...

spare me this oh but they got new things now and this and that...that game online is a joke..my g if you enjoy all power to you but it is considered dead by most not cuz it doesn't match gta oline status but because theirs no give in this online sh*t with RD...

at least in GTA online you can make your money and stack up and do a lot of things as far as upgrade and this...what u gona do in RD tell me? go skin some animals for 5 dollars just so I can spend it on some health and bullets...or better yet health for my horse...what you make per mission or anything you do is not enuff to cover anything in that game..game online is severely lacking.
So you haven't played it in last few months, write some more paragraphs about having the game when it first came out and comparing it to a game like GTA Online which has been out for 6 years longer.

2 weeks ago '19        #37
FP1305 
space
space
 Micheal C. Will said
So you haven't played it in last few months, write some more paragraphs about having the game when it first came out and comparing it to a game like GTA Online which has been out for 6 years longer.
all power to you for sticking with this game online for so long..good for you..

2 weeks ago '05        #38
space
space
 FP1305 said
all power to you for sticking with this game online for so long..good for you..
FYI, I started playing online after the beta which was around May not in 2018, so unlike yourself I actually know if the game is dead or not.
+1   

2 weeks ago '07        #39
Pistol Peter  36 heat pts36
space
space
$28,073 | Props total: 5032 5032
 Blaffy said
I had this game for a year already and still ain't play it, I have it installed.
you cheating yourself then...the single player is borderline top 5 material

2 weeks ago '18        #40
Blaffy  245 heat pts245
space
space

+1   

2 weeks ago '13        #41
PBC  31 heat pts31
space
space
$7,157 | Props total: 8127 8127
 Delbert Mengel said
Nah sh*t was mad boring after you do the missions and got a pent house it was nothing left... I would hop on and it’s just fully lobby’s of people in tanks and jets

Last edited by PBC; 09-05-2019 at 12:06 AM..

2 weeks ago '18        #42
No Religion  25 heat pts25
space
space
$3,044 | Props total: 8924 8924
 MayneThaTruth2 said
But GTA, is GTA, the most fun game of all time. The fact they came with the Online mode at ALL, where now we finna be going around popping eachother, robbing stores, and it was going to be mayhem, was going to be a hit either way.

Then they came with all these crazy a*s ideas, racing modes, deathrace sh*t, rpg battles. They started coming with so much unique sh*t.
Bruh it was all kinds of complaints about the online mode and the lack of depth and game modes when GTA first dropped. Lets not rewrite history.

2 weeks ago '18        #43
MayneThaTruth2  45 heat pts45
space
space
space
$4,883 | Props total: 5285 5285
 No Religion said
Bruh it was all kinds of complaints about the online mode and the lack of depth and game modes when GTA first dropped. Lets not rewrite history.
Im not rewriting anything. Im simply speaking from a surface level.

2 weeks ago '17        #44
OGMiamishank  3 heat pts3
space
space
$6,780 | Props total: 10728 10728
 delbert mengel said
you're crazy gta online was still dope. We had a good crew on here.
bxpa4l
+1   

2 weeks ago '16        #45
PeeKwod 
space
space
$2,145 | Props total: 3675 3675
ima be patient with r*
+1   

6 days ago '06        #46
Verdict  6 heat pts6
space
space
$1,457 | Props total: 2837 2837
 Delbert Mengel said
Boxden's GTA online crew was the most fun online crew I ever played with, like everyone was dope on it.

6 days ago '06        #47
Verdict  6 heat pts6
space
space
$1,457 | Props total: 2837 2837
 Blaffy said
Try to remember this post, if you're one of those players that tries to complete every single objective a game has to offer, do it all before chapter 5 of the game. I fu*ked up and waited till after that chapter to do a lot of the side missions and that was a big mistake.
+1   

6 days ago '07        #48
kyhoopsgoat  437 heat pts437
space
space
$19,894 | Props total: 7309 7309
First game I ever bought Digita

Campaign was lit though.

New replies show every 10 seconds

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
+52online now  26
Video inside So no one gonna talk about Jared Leto being a cult leader now?
75 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  21
Sep 15 - Iranian general says country ready for Ďfull-fledged warí with US
69 comments
21 hours ago
@news
most viewed right now
-55online now  16
Video inside Ben Shapiro says Rap music isn't a real form of music!
167 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
online now  10
Image(s) inside Is 2k for real with this one?
10 comments
1 day ago
@games
register Follow BX @ Twitter search BX privacy