Feb 3 - $ex addict who claims she had slept with 1,000 men… used to be a MAN herself

most viewed right now
Image(s) inside I Wanna Fu** U Hard On The Sink, After That, Give U Sumthin 2 Drink
27 comments
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside My experience after record deal (warning)
231 comments
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
NFL Carson Wentz doesnt have a torn acl
109 comments
@sports
most viewed right now
Video inside Joe Budden at age 26 vs Quavious Marshall at age 26
130 comments
@hiphop

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter   Share this on Facebook

Props Slaps
 6 years ago '05        #81
Maaad Man 3 heat pts
space
space
$1,143 | Props total: 46 46
 Martel said:
why yall sayin mostly black dudes hit? do you small d!cked white boys not get hard for a pair of t*tties? y'all white people invented homos3xuality cut it out.
Not on a man, we don't.
 6 years ago '05        #82
Nyse03 14 heat pts14
space
space
$10,427 | Props total: 2902 2902
Everybody making fun of Black dudes over speculation. One thing we know for sure is thats a white man acting the fool. So you gotta downplay it and make Black people look bad for apparently no reason to hide your shame...typical white people. This is a dirty a.ss white man...blacks have nothing to do with this. I love the hate. Yall thinkin about us when we aint thinkin about yall. LMFAO...white men mad. Thank God i will never fu*k a white girl in my life.
 6 years ago '05        #83
YARKONE 4 heat pts
space
space
$11,500 | Props total: 378 378
 Martel said:
why yall sayin mostly black dudes hit? do you small d!cked white boys not get hard for a pair of t*tties? y'all white people invented homos3xuality cut it out.
lol we found one.
 02-04-2012, 12:06 PM         #84
donmeca2020  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 carltouss619 said:
damn I know a lot of Black men probably make up the majority of the 1,000
its so true they just about fu*k anything thats got a pus*y.... dont matter if their fat, ugly or used to be a man...
 6 years ago '05        #85
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
$14,814 | Props total: 2614 2614
nah i dont fu*k with white girls. i just think it's stupid you crackers think only black people have s3x. I can understand if she was a thick tranny, pause. But this skeletor white wh0ore has white man insert here all over her. y'all the same mother fu*kers getting hard when them old a.ss teachers fu*k with young boys. you know damn well some of you virgin honkeys would have fu*ked in no time. or maybe yall animal fu*kers like your trannies with the p*nis still attached.
 6 years ago '04        #86
KnightOfTears 14 heat pts14
space
space
$3,656 | Props total: 489 489
Finkle is Einhorn!!!!!!!! Einhorn is Finkle!!!!!!!!!!!
 6 years ago '08        #87
Illuminati 191 heat pts191
space
space
$38,743 | Props total: 8962 8962
a lot of n*ggas gonna be mad. uknow how n*ggas feel about white pus*y thirsty a.ss bx n*ggas probably went down as well
 6 years ago '04        #88
MegaTON 22 heat pts22
space
space
$24,111 | Props total: 289 289

[video - click to view]

"Yo, a mouth's a mouth man... I'm out"
 6 years ago '11        #89
shutterbug 
space
space
space
$358 | Props total: 20 20
@Nyse03
Everybody making fun of Black dudes over speculation. One thing we know for sure is thats a white man acting the fool. So you gotta downplay it and make Black people look bad for apparently no reason to hide your shame...typical white people. This is a dirty a.ss white man...blacks have nothing to do with this. I love the hate. Yall thinkin about us when we aint thinkin about yall. LMFAO...white men mad. Thank God i will never fu*k a white girl in my life.
Like the whole slavery thing right? LMFAO... You are THE example of a typical black human being. #in denial
 6 years ago '05        #90
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
 shutterbug said:
@Nyse03

Like the whole slavery thing right? LMFAO... You are THE example of a typical black human being. #in denial
too bad you're on a hip-hop site listening to our music. he's telling the truth we could have easily brought up this thing being a white male in your United Kingdom but we didn't. This sh*t has nothing to do with black people yet we get brought up. This isn't about Tyneshia the tranny in Harlem this is about a white tranny in London. fu*k off pedophile.
 6 years ago '11        #91
shutterbug 
space
space
space
@Martel

too bad you're on a hip-hop site listening to our music. he's telling the truth we could have easily brought up this thing being a white male in your United Kingdom but we didn't. This sh*t has nothing to do with black people yet we get brought up. This isn't about Tyneshia the tranny in Harlem this is about a white tranny in London. fu*k off pedophile.
And yet again another perfect example of a black human being. Claiming things but being so selective about it. If we really live in that world that you would like to live in you would not have anything at all you bum. Almost every invention came from white people. And do you hear us brag about it or claim that it was us that did that? Nah.. But I hear you though. "Our music" LMFAO.. Simply pathetic but seriously amusing. And yet another one #in denial
 6 years ago '06        #92
StreetZ17 13 heat pts13
space
space
$6,783 | Props total: 469 469
n*ggas never paid attention to those fingers.
 02-04-2012, 04:43 PM         #93
kevante  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
 Martel said:
 6 years ago '05        #94
Martel 18 heat pts18
space
space
 shutterbug said:
@Martel

And yet again another perfect example of a black human being. Claiming things but being so selective about it. If we really live in that world that you would like to live in you would not have anything at all you bum. Almost every invention came from white people. And do you hear us brag about it or claim that it was us that did that? Nah.. But I hear you though. "Our music" LMFAO.. Simply pathetic but seriously amusing. And yet another one #in denial
are you forgetting man comes from Africa? Have all your bullsh*t inventions I could care less. But don't forget the mayhem your people have created with your silly "inventions" (cancer, aids, the atomic bomb, etc). If the world ends it will be because of your greedy, deceitful, disgusting, evil people. It's amazing how you can throw us in your jails, treat us like sh*t, and still spill out your hatred while doing it on a site based around our culture. Hate us all you want, but your people will be the ones responsible for our demise. Have mercy on your soul.
 02-05-2012, 01:40 AM         #95
brreid  OP
space
space
space
$n/a | Props total:  
i read this article in one of my psych classes about individuals that get s3x changes are often times really promiscuous because they have this new found freedom/s3xuality.

think twice when you find a girl that is dtf...she might have been a man
 6 years ago '11        #96
shutterbug 
space
space
space
are you forgetting man comes from Africa? Have all your bullsh*t inventions I could care less. But don't forget the mayhem your people have created with your silly "inventions" (cancer, aids, the atomic bomb, etc). If the world ends it will be because of your greedy, deceitful, disgusting, evil people. It's amazing how you can throw us in your jails, treat us like sh*t, and still spill out your hatred while doing it on a site based around our culture. Hate us all you want, but your people will be the ones responsible for our demise. Have mercy on your soul.
You are making a fool out of yourself and I ain't gotta do sh*t. How did we invent cancer? Man.. you are hilarious and I have serious pity for you.. Oh wait let me correct myself. For all yall. But I have advice for yall too, drop the major inferiority complex that is living in all of yall and perhaps you'll have a shot of evolving yourselves.
 6 years ago '09        #97
WasabiTuna 19 heat pts19
space
space
$6,482 | Props total: 7209 7209
Somebody must of got banned from stormfront.
 6 years ago '04        #98
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,082 | Props total: 3877 3877
 carltouss619 said:
damn I know a lot of Black men probably make up the majority of the 1,000
sadly this motherfu*ker is right.. look at that bi*ch.. you know damn well he/she fu*ked a bunch of n*ggas. she look like them bottom feeding hoes you see them old n*ggas kicking it wit at the liquor store..
 6 years ago '04        #99
zhiggeman 4 heat pts
space
space
$15,082 | Props total: 3877 3877
 shutterbug said:
@Martel

LMAO.. are you really that stupid to believe white people invented sh*t? are you serious? all white people have done is beat the uninformed people who actually created the invention to the patent office. White folks ain't invent sh*t.. they just good at taking credit for sh*t. READ your history books, every invention that white people do take credit for was already created by another person, 90% of the time a black person. The only think white people invent in chaos and destruction no matter where they go. from Thomas Edison to Einstein to the founding fathers of america... black people are just trusting motherfu*kers and people pleasers.. that why we won't get nowhere in a white world.. we actually give a damn about people.. anyway lets do this.. since you think white folks invented so much.. name anything and i guarentee besides AIDS,EBOLA, and Weapons of MASS Destruction you will find a black or asian person created it first..
Home      

most viewed right now
Video inside Boskoe 100 tells Trippie Redd,"You Can't Ban No One From L.A. If you fr..
60 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Image(s) inside dannielledai
23 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
Video inside Every retarded thot think they a dime on IG
19 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
Video inside Dec 9 - Scientists Create Vitamin A-Rich Fruit That Could Save Many Lives
53 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Azealia Banks Disses Remy Ma “You Are Not Important to Rap, Who Lied to You”
102 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Article inside Rick Ross’ Longtime Manager Black Bo Has Died
48 comments
2 days ago
@hiphop
most viewed right now
Dec 9 - The end of prison visits: jails end face-to-face contact – and familie..
102 comments
2 days ago
@news
most viewed right now
Dec 10 - Putin: America Is Godless, Has Turned Away from Christian Values
91 comments
19 hours ago
@news
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy