online users
thotties       tv/movies       gaming       gear       tech       guap       rides       eats       health       bxwf       misc

CONFIRMED: Hitting a baseball is the hardest thing to do in sports

icon

more
ADVERTISEMENT

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT

section  1   0 bx goons and 1 bystanders Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot 3X PLAT section sports

8 months ago '17        #26
JayStillPaid 
Props total: 9139 9 K  Slaps total: 691 691
 ThePelicanBayMJ said 🔗
You can make an argue for anything. And if you think pro basketball is easier than hockey I canít take you seriously
Anyone can go into a basketball game and perform terribly....

Anyone can't just get in a hockey game and perform...
+5   

8 months ago '16        #27
BMC1000  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x41
Props total: 108209 108 K  Slaps total: 17424 17 K
thats what deion just said

when the best players are only hitting 30 percent of the time, that says somthing
+8   

8 months ago '05        #28
Woodwin  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 8951 8 K  Slaps total: 811 811
 jester2trife said 🔗
Imagine thinking this dumb sh1t even compares to hitting a 95 mph pitch with movement and then being low IQ enough to say it out loud. Only on BX. Slapped for not knowing sh1t about sports in a sports forum.

emoji
While that is true at the professional level at that point there going up against people who are just as professional. I think the guy who said hockey was correct because if you want to play it at a minimum you have to know how to skate even at the peewee level hockey. With baseball at that point n1ggas not throwing 95mph. Itís professionals playing against professionals at the high level. But you can still be out of shape and play baseball like so many of the hitters itís no other variables besides swinging a bat.

8 months ago '21        #29
MR UNLIMITED 
Props total: 3930 3 K  Slaps total: 533 533
 Infamous1 said 🔗
I quit playing right before pitchers could throw curves/sliders/knuckleballs. It was hard enough batting against pitchers that threw heat. Kids were more grown in the early/mid 90's. Some of these dudes had arms at like age 11
Go watch a local AAA U10 game and tell me if any of those kids have cannon arms, because 3/4 of them probably do already by that age in this era

8 months ago '11        #30
Sinamatik CFR  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x6
Props total: 74389 74 K  Slaps total: 7588 7 K
I played baseball up to senior league... Even made an All-star Team that went to P.R. but couldn't go to P.R. because I had the flu, smfh!!!

It's pretty hard, but once your hand-eye coordination adjusts, it becomes a bit easier, but still difficult as fu#k naturally...

Hockey definitely seems more harder than most from the outside looking in, as many stated, due to having to be an above average ice skater, having to do that sh1t in real-time, pivoting, changing directions, maintaining balance, etc.... Then to be able to do that, while focusing on the puck, with a damn stick in hand, is a task in itself...
+6   

8 months ago '22        #31
ITookTheRedPill  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x10
Props total: 19917 19 K  Slaps total: 14700 14 K
 0 0 X X X said 🔗
that and golf*
First time I played golf, I hit the ball on someone else's hole. They had to wait on me to go over and hit it back on my course or whatever it's called. And then my first swing in front of them was nothing but air
emoji

🔗

+1   

8 months ago '04        #32
biscuit  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 68445 68 K  Slaps total: 5868 5 K
 Haichiroku said 🔗
emoji

Try covering a top receiver.
This.

8 months ago '16        #33
Sabado Gigante 
Props total: 5052 5 K  Slaps total: 295 295
I can hit a 70-80 mph baseball before I can correctly take a golf swing. Lol

8 months ago '18        #34
Crisco  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 16008 16 K  Slaps total: 2709 2 K
 Sinamatik CFR said 🔗
Hockey definitely seems more harder than most from the outside looking in, as many stated, due to having to be an above average ice skater, having to do that sh1t in real-time, pivoting, changing directions, maintaining balance, etc.... Then to be able to do that, while focusing on the puck, with a damn stick in hand, is a task in itself...
Not to mention the way dudes can check you in hockey is unlike any other sport.

n1ggas will straight up steal on you in hockey and it's a normal part of the game
emoji
+5   

8 months ago '17        #35
PackerTrelli3  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x31
Props total: 182269 182 K  Slaps total: 55693 55 K
 MosDefinition said 🔗
I'm still going to go with playing hockey

Think about it you have to b learn how to be a world cla$s ice skater and then you have learn how to use a stick to hit a tiny rubber disk

Well look at basketballÖ.. tiny ball in a hoop from a distance

Look at football. Learning specific routes and knowing where to be when the ball gets thereís, all while defenders are on u and the risk of injuries

Look at the small ball u have to hit in basketball, especially knowing which type of pitch it is. Slider? Sinker? Curve? Fast ball? Change up? A ball switching its course. And still having to hit it? And itís a small ball

8 months ago '09        #36
whodatb1  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 35281 35 K  Slaps total: 4398 4 K
Facts....

Go hit a 94mph slider and get back to me....
+6   

8 months ago '07        #37
michelleski495 
Props total: 7354 7 K  Slaps total: 1227 1 K
 MosDefinition said 🔗

Think about it you have to b learn how to be a world cla$s ice skater and then you have learn how to use a stick to hit a tiny rubber disk
And do it all while wearing all that gear. sh1t looks heavy
+1   

8 months ago '11        #38
 Crisco said 🔗
Not to mention the way dudes can check you in hockey is unlike any other sport.

n1ggas will straight up steal on you in hockey and it's a normal part of the game
emoji
Oh yeah, that's a given, that's why I didn't even include that sh1t... n1ggas have better fights than boxers sometimes... and the refs just make sure they not slashing n1ggas in the face with the stick!

8 months ago '23        #39
El Torero 
Props total: 13691 13 K  Slaps total: 4709 4 K
 Haichiroku said 🔗
emoji

Try covering a top receiver.
CB, QB, Offensive Tackle (try defending elite pa$s rushers 30+ times a game)

Football easily got the most demanding positions of all sports.
+1   

8 months ago '07        #40
Eddie..|M 
Props total: 8378 8 K  Slaps total: 2058 2 K
 Doe Stacks said 🔗
Yup, at least from that angle.
it doesnt look like it went outside the zone tho. it was a strike

8 months ago '14        #41
DocAdelphia  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x142
Props total: 299831 299 K  Slaps total: 69310 69 K
To be fair, Logan Webb ainít no joke.

8 months ago '16        #42
BathWaterMelody  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x19
Props total: 149266 149 K  Slaps total: 17659 17 K
 0 0 X X X said 🔗
that and golf*
golf ain't a sport

it's a leisure activity
+1   

8 months ago '05        #43
donnie_d3 
Props total: 1468 1 K  Slaps total: 94 94
 Sinamatik CFR said 🔗
I played baseball up to senior league... Even made an All-star Team that went to P.R. but couldn't go to P.R. because I had the flu, smfh!!!

It's pretty hard, but once your hand-eye coordination adjusts, it becomes a bit easier, but still difficult as fu#k naturally...

I can see why some would say baseball, because hitting a 100mph fastball isn't easy. Players have described it as like trying to hit an aspirin.

Hockey is the correct answer. Like others have said, you have to be a world cla$s ice skater all while coordinating a stick to navigate a small puck. That is a grueling activity as well. If you notice, a player's average split on the ice is only 2 minutes or so. That's how gassed they get so quickly doing all of that mess.
+2   

8 months ago '22        #44
Haichiroku  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x3
Props total: 16121 16 K  Slaps total: 5464 5 K
 infrared AJ6 said 🔗
↪🔗
 jester2trife said 🔗
Imagine thinking this dumb sh1t even compares to hitting a 95 mph pitch with movement and then being low IQ enough to say it out loud. Only on BX. Slapped for not knowing sh1t about sports in a sports forum.

emoji
Dumb?

9/10 athletic people can't even cover a top starting WR in highschool off the line, man to man, let alone a professional wide receiver.

Y'all will blow every ligament and tendon and joint in your hip, knee and ankle trying to get your mind around the first two or three steps of a pro wide receiver.

I can tell y'all have never played at a high level at all.

Sure, Deion can say 'hitting the ball is harder', and that's fine. But that's Deion.

Name a WR starting in the NFL that you think you can cover.

Y'all ain't Deion.

8 months ago '05        #45
ElQueHablaSucio  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x1
Props total: 29213 29 K  Slaps total: 7282 7 K
Hockey and Baseball definitely the hardest...It's a toss up.
+2   

8 months ago '22        #46
lovetalkgames 
Props total: 11151 11 K  Slaps total: 2300 2 K
Shooting over a good defender with his arms up mid-range is harder than this.

8 months ago '17        #47
SupremeBeing5  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 34953 34 K  Slaps total: 10546 10 K
 MosDefinition said 🔗

Lol have you ever played Hockey before?? Ice skating is easy, you donít have to be a world cla$s skater you goofball.

Youíre not jumping in the air doing backflips and 720s.

Basketball is harder

8 months ago '11        #48
 donnie_d3 said 🔗
I can see why some would say baseball, because hitting a 100mph fastball isn't easy. Players have described it as like trying to hit an aspirin.

Hockey is the correct answer. Like others have said, you have to be a world cla$s ice skater all while coordinating a stick to navigate a small puck. That is a grueling activity as well. If you notice, a player's average split on the ice is only 2 minutes or so. That's how gassed they get so quickly doing all of that mess.
I can imagine, when I used to roller skate even in my 20s, I'd feel pain in places I didn't know had feelings, lol that sh1t is wild
+1   

Top 10 most slapped recently  8 months ago '21        #49
Playboy69  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x42
Props total: 98850 98 K  Slaps total: 11654 11 K
 484675 said 🔗
↪🔗
Tennis is much harder
emoji

8 months ago '17        #50
SupremeBeing5  topics gone triple plat - Number 1 spot x2
Props total: 34953 34 K  Slaps total: 10546 10 K
Baseball isn’t that hard. Sure the percentage of hitting the ball is low, but that doesn’t make it the hardest sport. The best 3pt shooters shoot about 35-40%

Football is the easiest.

Basketball seems hard, but all them n1ggas are tall af. So much easier when you’re 6’5

Boxing is #1

It takes years of consistency to be good.

say something...

Sign me up

yesterday...

most viewed right now
props+9917
Video inside I see why men stopped going to the club
181 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
AI got Mike Tyson speaking Italian...
20 comments
1 day ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
props-216
logo Caitlin Clark Is Leading A 0-5 Team Ö. How Long Can This Hype Last ?
149 comments
1 day ago
@sports
most viewed right now
props+342
Welp free diddy
166 comments
1 day ago
@hiphop