Michael Blackson said 99% of successful black men are with

most viewed right now
29 comments @sports
most viewed right now
7 comments @thotties

section   (1 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 days ago '12        #151
OldBusiness 179 heat pts179
space
space
$29,567 | Props total: 51719 51719
 agilegorilla said
I wonder why that is.. mhm

Is it because black men are just inherently crazy about/ attracted to white females and like them more than black females generally? Or... is it maybe because there are more successful white females? Cuz successful men wanna be with successful women... idk, idk.

Probably because the circles that successful and famous black men hang around, there are way more white females?

Or.. is the idea that almost all successful black men are with white women even true? Is it merely a dumb strereotype with no truth to it?

I wonder, as a non black man.
For damn near 10+ years now black women have been graduating from college more than any other group, being promoted to management more than any other group, and are also the fastest rising group in the number of new businesses started here in America.

While those same numbers for us black men have either remained stagnant, or dropped like sh*t.

In fact in cities like Miami, Houston, Atlanta, and New York its becoming harder and harder for black women to find black men who match their income or education level.

Hell i got 2 a*sociates degrees, 2 bachelors, and a bunch of certifications and make good money in the IT field...real good money.

But my wife also has 2 bachslors, her masters, doctorate and so on and shes the director of one of the largest mental health institutes in the south lol.

-------

Also heres my question and food for thought for you bro.

This caucasian girl has augmented the fu*k out of her body because she obviously wants to appeal to black men while trying to mimic(and overexaggerate) the appearance of black women...

How do you look at her being willing to surgically alter her physical being for the sake of attracting a black man as us chasing her.....it looks pike shes chasing black men so much shes willing to go under the surgeons blade to get us

Just some thoughts.
+1   

4 days ago '16        #152
Boogie1790 8 heat pts
space
space
$7,239 | Props total: 17872 17872
Lol he probably just joking tho

4 days ago '12        #153
space
space
 thirssty58 said
You mean to tell me theres no competent black accountants and doctors at that level? I hear what you're saying but I think it comes down to things a little more uncomfortable to talk about. One obvious one is bw just refuse to play the role. I know the simps will be in here excusing them of any accountability with the whole handle a strong woman ish but what other race of man is dealing with the sass fact of the matter is bw are behaving different with a white guy all that attitude and resentment is dialed waaay back so super militant brothers just ponder that double standard
We have a black accountant, lawyer, doctor, dentist, property manager for the properties we own, my landscaping guys black owned with all black employees, mechanic and so on.

n*gga my roofer is even black and my dogs groomer is a black lady whose been at it for 30 years

These sellouts aint tryna spend with the family
+3   

4 days ago '12        #154
space
space
 Boogie1790 said
Lol he probably just joking tho
This. His on/off chick is well known. Looks like a joke
+1   

4 days ago '18        #155
BradTheGreat 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$1,594 | Props total: 3232 3232
I mean, who cares?

If you genuinely like someone on the strength of physical attraction, so be it. You can’t deny or run away from what you are attractive to.

I know for me, I’ve gone through cycles. First, it was black chicks. After, it was white hoes (pressure by family and friends). And today, I married a mixed chick, so I guess I got both. Like I always tell my wife: if we ever get a divorce, the next one has to be mixed or her skin tone (no white pancake a*s or dark a*s).

Anyway, what I’m not attracted to? Asian chicks (oriental and Indian), no Native American chicks or Latinas.

I have no issues with these groups. I just simply know they don’t do anything for me.

To me it’s about my laws of attraction and what I like, and what I don’t like.

Last edited by BradTheGreat; 05-15-2019 at 11:55 AM..

4 days ago '04        #156
HotBYoungTurk 15 heat pts15
space
space
$12,530 | Props total: 3361 3361
 BigAf said
She danced for me at follies. She's a 6 in there
yoooo... follies in Atlanta?

My n*gga.. that is the best MF strip club ever... them hoes get str8 to the point.
+2   

4 days ago '15        #157
thirssty58 6 heat pts
space
space
$14,343 | Props total: 21616 21616
 OldBusiness said
We have a black accountant, lawyer, doctor, dentist, property manager for the properties we own, my landscaping guys black owned with all black employees, mechanic and so on.

n*gga my roofer is even black and my dogs groomer is a black lady whoseto been at it for 30 years

These sellouts aint tryna spend with the family
Same here sad to say I've run into too many people skeptical doing business with our own I try to as much as possible.

4 days ago '12        #158
space
space
 thirssty58 said
Same here sad to say I've run into too many people skeptical doing business with our own I try to as much as possible.
Word. Its been the best for me

Man my landscaping guy fu*king beat lung cancer and lost everything paying for the treatment.

I love paying him damn near double what even asks for cause i know that sh*t means something and its legit supporting him. He had a sh*tty little 1980 something nissan when he first got back to work.

Now he pull up in that 2018 ford f250 with all his tools. I remember when i spoke to his sonnand he told me Mr. Howard might not make it

Mans full of life and back to work. Ill always value that over someone whose not my own

Funny sh*t is this weekend i made a "n*gga we need to be on lawsuit for "Round Up" type life"...with a serious a*s face he looked at me and said "oh i been doing my research...we gone see"

If this a**hole gets a check ima be his landscaper
+1   

4 days ago '16        #159
ZoeLife 
space
space
space
$67 | Props total: 235 235
 OldBusiness said
For damn near 10+ years now black women have been graduating from college more than any other group, being promoted to management more than any other group, and are also the fastest rising group in the number of new businesses started here in America.

While those same numbers for us black men have either remained stagnant, or dropped like sh*t.

In fact in cities like Miami, Houston, Atlanta, and New York its becoming harder and harder for black women to find black men who match their income or education level.

Hell i got 2 a*sociates degrees, 2 bachelors, and a bunch of certifications and make good money in the IT field...real good money.

But my wife also has 2 bachslors, her masters, doctorate and so on and shes the director of one of the largest mental health institutes in the south lol.

-------

This caucasian girl has augmented the fu*k out of her body because she obviously wants to appeal to black men while trying to mimic(and overexaggerate) the appearance of black women...

How do you look at her being willing to surgically alter her physical being for the sake of attracting a black man as us chasing her.....it looks pike shes chasing black men so much shes willing to go under the surgeons blade to get us

Just some thoughts.
Who makes more? You or your wife?

4 days ago '12        #160
space
space
 ZoeLife said
Who makes more? You or your wife?
I do now. At first she was whoopin my a*s i admiy

But i make more off our full time positions.

But she also just sold a home and she has 2 side businesses so year to dare she got a leg up on me lol

We have healthy competitions my n*gga. I dated many a woman, from many a different background...and knowing you got someone equally getting it, and out here working hard like you? sh*t is amazing.
+1   

4 days ago '18        #161
agilegorilla 
space
space
$858 | Props total: 1295 1295
 OldBusiness said

-------

Just some thoughts.
Well my women are not doing that. I’m from a very specific white ethnic ancient and traditional country. Also very small And white women where I’m from don’t do that. Also there are no black men there. Minus some African immigrants here and there. American white women although they share same skin tone as me are as familiar to me as to a black man. We have zero mental connection. Even European white women. You think all white People are same? Lmao An American white woman has more in common and can relate better to an American black man than me who is white lol we have whole different mentalities and values. You can keep them bruh lmao... they aresl*ts though so we gotta be careful out here blood. Can’t be fu*king all these hoess you don’t know who they been with last

Last edited by agilegorilla; 05-15-2019 at 01:05 PM..

4 days ago '19        #162
unit321 16 heat pts16
space
space
$573 | Props total: 1408 1408
 Snip3Acct said
Guy is a comedian.

[instagram - click to view]

4 days ago '19        #163
unit321 16 heat pts16
space
space
$573 | Props total: 1408 1408
I guess Ayesha Curry can contact Danii to see her plastic surgery doctor.

[instagram - click to view]

4 days ago '12        #164
space
space
 agilegorilla said
Well my women are not doing that. Iím from a very specific white ethnic ancient and traditional country. Also very small And white women where Iím from donít do that. Also there are no black men there. Minus some African immigrants here and there. American white women although they share same skin tone as me are as familiar to me as to a black man. We have zero mental connection. Even European white women. You think all white People are same? Lmao An American white woman has more in common and can relate better to an American black man than me who is white lol we have whole different mentalities and values. You can keep them bruh lmao... they aresl*ts though so we gotta be careful out here blood. Canít be fu*king all these hoess you donít know who they been with last
Word, interesting outlook from a different part pf the world.

And nah i never said they were the same lol.

I cant speak for all men but whe. I was single...and i dealt with any women who were caucasian i was usually pursued. I can say ive had s*x with about 8 or 9 caucasian women in my lifetime and i never actually pursued any of them. They pursued me, and they were aggressive....sh*t one of them started following me to work

4 days ago '12        #165
space
space
 unit321 said
I guess Ayesha Curry can contact Danii to see her plastic surgery doctor.
Her t*ts look good, but the fact that shes a little chubby with all that plastic surgery looks weird.

Its so many naturally thick women. In the world that finding one whose full of plastic and also a little chubby is kind of a waste my G.
+1   

4 days ago '11        #166
BtMkRs 13 heat pts13
space
space
$9,645 | Props total: 10227 10227
You can tell when people donít Know many people or about much that goes on in the world . What you know applies to what YOU know & thatís it , big world out there

4 days ago '18        #167
FireBeats 97 heat pts97
space
space
$8,519 | Props total: 29182 29182
 OldBusiness said

-------

Just some thoughts.

That's facts! These white girls like this and other women of other races do everything in their power to attract black men. They see how Black Women dress, talk, act, how their bodies are shaped, and try to mimic that sh*t.

These women be chasing Black Men all day long.
+1   

4 days ago '05        #168
lamarowns 
space
space
$3,282 | Props total: 3621 3621
I mean most of them dudes grew up with a white deity in their house, and everybody aint smart enough to see through sh*t like that... plus mike blackson is an entertainer who's mom probably called him ugly everyday of his life
+1   

4 days ago '18        #169
Smitty22 
space
space
space
$52 | Props total: 137 137
She look like a man...probably from ATL...

4 days ago '18        #170
Most Palone 
space
space
space
$1,080 | Props total: 1857 1857
 agilegorilla said
Lol what? Because Iím speculating on reasons? I left every possible reason open, even questioned the legitimacy of the claim. Itís retarded cuz I wondered about a claim/ phenomenon that I read and hear about a lot?

I think youíre the one who might be retarded, my guy.
Why are you even wondering? Like who thinks about dumb sh*t like this?

Unless your a female you shouldnít be Wondering about what another MAN thinks of women.

4 days ago '19        #171
Beer 
space
space
space
$6 | Props total: 94 94
 sysmbx said
As a black male who's pro black to the core...

If the white race offered to me the chance to wife this white big booty thot at the permanent expense of black people until eternity OR the black race rises again to the top of the social pyramid if I walk away from the white big booty thot...

I'm taking this big fat booty pure vanilla thot 11/10
Yo I been laughing at this for like an hour son lmaooo
+1   

4 days ago '19        #172
BigAf 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$16 | Props total: 44 44
 HotBYoungTurk said
yoooo... follies in Atlanta?

My n*gga.. that is the best MF strip club ever... them hoes get str8 to the point.
Basically a brothel lol $152 for 'VIP'
+2   

4 days ago '04        #173
HotBYoungTurk 15 heat pts15
space
space
$12,530 | Props total: 3361 3361
 BigAf said
Basically a brothel lol $152 for 'VIP'
Bruh... I don't go anywhere else.. fu*k the magic city, strokers, cheetah, onyx.. They aint touchin Follies. Touch and grab whatever you please.. Especially when you go during the day, in particular week days.. best time imo. You get a mixture of alllll flavors... and then 30 secs in the dance... you wanna go to VIP ... Love that sh*t.. hahaha
+1   

3 days ago '19        #174
satchseven 4 heat pts
space
space
space
$144 | Props total: 294 294
[QUOTE=Irenekush;49604522]..automatic top-offs,no hassle(ready to fuk b4
You right is is a different game with them if they like you anything can happen like right now. But they can be shaky and flaky

3 days ago '04        #175
Young Fab 2 heat pts
space
space
$19,924 | Props total: 20584 20584
Am I da only one who took this as a joke?

Home      

most viewed right now
+84online now  54
Image(s) inside sh-t, if I was Jenie, i'd Bust after I trade LeBron for this b!tch
26 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+83online now  44
Image(s) inside 🇨🇮 shawty
33 comments
23 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  35
Video inside Norwegian Woman Runs And Jumps Majestically Like A Horse