Michael Blackson said 99% of successful black men are with

most viewed right now
-81  114
190 comments @wild'ish
most viewed right now
+27  78
12 comments @sports

section   (0 bx goons and 1 bystanders) Share this on Twitter       Share this on Facebook

4 days ago '19        #101
Kiwi 13 heat pts13
space
space
space
$441 | Props total: 1439 1439
Black women can't be touched by dis hoes

4 days ago '07        #102
240ka 58 heat pts58
space
space
$24,812 | Props total: 8201 8201
fu*k him and that bish is trash
+1   

4 days ago '19        #103
BigAf 1 heat pts
space
space
space
$16 | Props total: 44 44
She danced for me at follies. She's a 6 in there
+2   

4 days ago '07        #104
FeedTheBeast 25 heat pts25
space
space
$14,986 | Props total: 13602 13602
Michael Blackson??? Yall upset over a comedian saying some bullsh*t?? He obviously trolling and yall gave him the attention he was fishing for. Got damn idiots
+6   

4 days ago '18        #105
set117 
space
space
$386 | Props total: 974 974
 prettygirlmafia said
Smfh....sambo a*s Mafuccas really out hyping up these neanderderthals. I wonder at what point in time are the majority of bm gonna wake the fu*k up n look at the reality of our collective situation n get organized in a way that proves once n for all that we're serious about ending the way we systematically sh*tted on everywhere on earth.

All of the economics of our countries n communities are currently dominated by our enemies. Generation after generation We consistently create the world's most popular culture/art forms... n generation after generation our opps who are organized n unapologetic about pursuing their best interest easily hijack our sh*t n use it for their gain n our detriment.

We could easily put n end to our current status as the most dominated n abused men in the world but unfortunately we are way too disorganized n disloyal.

Mafuccas needa get on code ASAP. fu*kin Sambo a*s cowards make me sick. Far too many of us are quick to gas up n celebrate n promote all the bs that's gonna perpetuate our current bottom position..

I don’t know if I'm the first of a new breed or the last of a dying one.
So a random BX n*gga not nuttin in a Becky is gonna save the black community? Cry me a river.

4 days ago '19        #106
Perfectibilist 
space
space
space
$172 | Props total: 595 595
That's what smart rich black men do. If they do decide to deal with black women still, they should be those who don't have that "black woman" mindset. If you have money and have access to the best women, why would you settle for a black woman? Her attitude towards you as a black man is nothing but recalcitrance, combativeness, etc. Why would you wanna deal with that sh*t if you don't have to? These dumb a*s black men can continue to lie about how great black supposedly are all they want but they know that they're full of sh*t. You can't use black women's appearance/bodies as a negotiating point because majority of them are obese. They also are the most STD-infested. They've been ran through by beaucoup n*ggas and have kids to show from every fling.

Being with a black woman when you have money is a sign of losing, period.

4 days ago '17        #107
CELE91 
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 4674 4674
 postemupndunkit said
Facts

These n*ggas aren’t even getting high level white women

I’m smashing higher level women and I’m broke lmao

Get head without spending no bread

4 days ago '17        #108
CELE91 
space
space
$1,461 | Props total: 4674 4674
 Perfectibilist said
That's what smart rich black men do. If they do decide to deal with black women still, they should be those who don't have that "black woman" mindset. If you have money and have access to the best women, why would you settle for a black woman? Her attitude towards you as a black man is nothing but recalcitrance, combativeness, etc. Why would you wanna deal with that sh*t if you don't have to? These dumb a*s black men can continue to lie about how great black supposedly are all they want but they know that they're full of sh*t. You can't use black women's appearance/bodies as a negotiating point because majority of them are obese. They also are the most STD-infested. They've been ran through by beaucoup n*ggas and have kids to show from every fling.

Jay, Denzel, Samuel L Jackson and Will Smith aren't losing though.
+3   

4 days ago '04        #109
Javon23 333 heat pts333
space
space
$52,125 | Props total: 23659 23659
her face is jacked up
no thanks
+1   

4 days ago '18        #110
Mcbooger 
space
space
$537 | Props total: 742 742
wonder what the percentage of white guys with black women?

4 days ago '05        #111
Tha TC 68 heat pts68
space
space
$8,830 | Props total: 13649 13649
Not impressed Michael Blackson is wack af for this
+1   

4 days ago '19        #112
Snip3Acct 4 heat pts OP
space
space
$255 | Props total: 679 679
 TrillSp said
Black men marry black women at an 85% clip This notion that we’re EAGER to date outside our race when we're successful is a myth.
Black men are the holy grail. Why you think women complain about us so much daily...

Then turn right around and keep dating us.
What percentage of black men are married though? And it's not an 85% clip. Last year 25% of black men married out.

Top 10 most slapped recently  4 days ago '18        #113
MYDICKSOCOLD 7 heat pts
space
space
$1,753 | Props total: 7096 7096
 PAPLE said
burnt food got no flavor
 PAPLE said
stay mad as fu*k.

makes me so happy. We winning out here while you mad typing.
This is that f*g**t who gets off to those cuck fetish pr0n videos.
+1   

4 days ago '07        #114
240ka 58 heat pts58
space
space
$24,812 | Props total: 8201 8201
 FeedTheBeast said
Michael Blackson??? Yall upset over a comedian saying some bullsh*t?? He obviously trolling and yall gave him the attention he was fishing for. Got damn idiots
joke is trash like that bish
+1   

4 days ago '04        #115
PrisonRules 75 heat pts75
space
space
$29,137 | Props total: 9284 9284
And when he get on, he leave that a*s for a ....

4 days ago '04        #116
---Max-Payne--- 347 heat pts347
space
space
$8,043 | Props total: 13855 13855
Where your manager? The Pink motherfu*ker

4 days ago '14        #117
DJ HiStakes 
space
space
$463 | Props total: 560 560
Dani really turned up since she lived in Miami looks like she some got some work done too

4 days ago '17        #118
LarryFresh 2 heat pts
space
space
$808 | Props total: 2021 2021
 PowerBar Ernie said
She posted the photo of her and Blackson and the comments are mostly her white Male fans disowning her

Anyone disowning just because he is one ugly mothafu*ka?

Also on a different note, great user name....his albums are pure comedic gold

4 days ago '14        #119
MomsDigMe 6 heat pts
space
space
$1,576 | Props total: 2935 2935
Why do y’all care who other men date? sh*t is weird

4 days ago '04        #120
D1nOnlyMrM@ 47 heat pts47
space
space
$14,152 | Props total: 4065 4065
Idk bout all that, but that n*gga is a sh*tty tipper Nd that woman look ran thru
+1   

4 days ago '18        #121
ragereal 
space
space
space
$345 | Props total: 328 328
Yall do realize when yall subtract the number of athletes, the percentage of successful black men...is low?
+1   

4 days ago '17        #122
Poncho520 
space
space
$681 | Props total: 1907 1907
 prettygirlmafia said
Smfh....sambo a*s Mafuccas really out hyping up these neanderderthals. I wonder at what point in time are the majority of bm gonna wake the fu*k up n look at the reality of our collective situation n get organized in a way that proves once n for all that we're serious about ending the way we systematically sh*tted on everywhere on earth.

All of the economics of our countries n communities are currently dominated by our enemies. Generation after generation We consistently create the world's most popular culture/art forms... n generation after generation our opps who are organized n unapologetic about pursuing their best interest easily hijack our sh*t n use it for their gain n our detriment.

We could easily put n end to our current status as the most dominated n abused men in the world but unfortunately we are way too disorganized n disloyal.

Mafuccas needa get on code ASAP. fu*kin Sambo a*s cowards make me sick. Far too many of us are quick to gas up n celebrate n promote all the bs that's gonna perpetuate our current bottom position..

I don’t know if I'm the first of a new breed or the last of a dying one.

[pic - click to view]

+1   

4 days ago '18        #123
ragereal 
space
space
space
$345 | Props total: 328 328
FIRST

Perfectibilist said

THEN..

CELE91 said
Jay, Denzel, Samuel L Jackson and Will Smith aren't losing though.

+1   

4 days ago '17        #124
HipHopJunkie 2 heat pts
space
space
$1,303 | Props total: 2384 2384
 awww said
I aint even into white bi*ches but I wont even lie I would fu*k this bi*ch
Naa you not until adult bi*ches you mean.

fu*king weirdo

4 days ago '04        #125
{XtoDaZ} 
space
space
$4,714 | Props total: 1275 1275
Thats what the media will have you thinking. All you have to do is simply research and you'd see that majority of rich successful black men in this country, still do wife their black female counterparts.

I don't even understand the point of Blackson's post. He posted another white thot [they're rampant on IG now], that gets her attention from portraying to be a black woman online. Could've at least posted a REAL woman
+3   

Home      

most viewed right now
+82online now  56
Image(s) inside 🇨🇮 shawty
32 comments
22 hours ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
online now  38
Video inside Norwegian Woman Runs And Jumps Majestically Like A Horse
75 comments
2 days ago
@wild'ish
most viewed right now
+84online now  36
Image(s) inside sh-t, if I was Jenie, i'd Bust after I trade LeBron for this b!tch
24 comments
2 days ago
@thotsdimesetc
most viewed right now
+18online now  25
Dam Jeezy really out here washed up
133 comments
21 hours ago
@hiphop
register contact Follow BX @ Twitter Follow BX @ Facebook search BX privacy